Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum (23605 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by sarrki(m): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Gibson Achonu, Owerri

Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, has revealed for the first time the response of President Muhammadu Buhari to the controversial memo on the Group Managing Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, Dr. Maikanti Baru.

It would be recalled that the minister’s memo raised issues over the conduct of the NNPC GMD on contracts and appointments.

Kachikwu, who spoke in Owerri, Imo State at the end of a three-day Nigerian Content Workshop organised by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board, said the content of his letter did not border on fraud but on governance.

He said, “The conversation has been largely misunderstood to bother on fraud. It was not on fraud, but on governance and suggestions on ways to go about it. I think a lot of people got it wrong.

“People dwell much on issues of sensationalism and leave the main substance. The Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Dr. Maikanti Baru, and I are working together as Mr. President had directed to move forward.”

“Mr. President has urged the two of us to find ways of working together to remove doubt and rift.” He added, “Mr. President is a decent man and what he wants to achieve in this country is to live a legacy for posterity. He is a sincere leader, so nobody should accuse him of engaging in fraud.”

He commended the management of NCDMB led by its Executive Secretary, Engr. Simbi Wakote, for scoring high in her efforts to promote Nigerian content in the oil and gas sector of the nation’s economy

http://punchng.com/baru-what-buhari-told-me-kachikwu/

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by dannytoe(m): 6:01am On Oct 14, 2017
Kachikwu save your name now and resign, Nigeria is messed up with backward leaders complemented with gullible followers, and Amajiri northerners that think to remain in power is their fvcking birthright...... These northern kinsmen(Cabal) are mostly trabalistic with ethnic miscreants parading themselves as score northern kinsmen of buhar, at the same time this clowns (bigots) are chanting one nigeria, deceiving gullible nigerians with mediocrity and the biggest "Scam" called "Restructuring"..it a shame kachikwu is being treated like a caststrated toothless bulldog after all his selfless service to this government, like negotiating with the militants to stop attacks on pipelines, returning oil production to 2.2m barrel from 1.4m, negotiating with OPEC to exclude nigeria from oil production cut, including prosmsing to ban petroluem import by 2019 to acchieve self surffiency, upon all this services to this clueless government buhari is still bent on keeping mute to protect the interest of his core northern kinsmen.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 14, 2017
What shall it profit you "Kachikwu" to remain a minister and loss ur own respect to ur subordinate

I understand why u have been on mute or flight mode all this while....

Jubril has really scrutinized you with several warning and threats.

say No to Nomadic form of ruling........

iam from the middle belt

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by sarrki(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2017
DonVikings:
Thank you sir.

May Chukwu Alewa Rastaman continue to grant me rare wisdom, Iseeeeee!

Sounding like a patriotic Nigeria at the same time

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Ibifizzleboy(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2017
nonsense
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by magoo10(m): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Obviously we do not expect anything less than this ,they always protect their corrupt ass.

How about investigating the matter and making it public. this is nothing but a show of shame ,no matter how they cover it we know that when due process are not followed there is bound to be fraud. corruption

9 Likes

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by sarrki(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2017
Ibifizzleboy:
nonsense

What is nonsense here

Because kachikwu says the truth ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2017
Story for the gods grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by naijawisdom(m): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Super story
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Lala234: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Lala234: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2017
DonVikings:
I'm just here to read the comments of Field Marshal Ohamadike Cownu's foot soldiers.

Shalom all my Potor Alobams. cool
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Oloripelebe: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2017
. angry

1 Like

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Lala234: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2017
DonVikings:
Thank you sir.

May Chukwu Alewa Rastaman continue to grant me rare wisdom, Iseeeeee!
Rastaman?
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by kindnyce(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2017
Both you and bark are not sincere, APC as a party missed it this time.After all, Prof Sagay has been vindicated

1 Like

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by brainpulse: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2017
PDP, IPOB and wailers won't be happy with the truth since they love and been pedling lies.
Some that don't even have job or have not finished school saying Kachukwu should resign as if their fathers have job for him.

I am proud we have a very mature leader who believes issues and conflicts should be resolved before escating them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by IamHopeful(f): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2017
See them up there, trying to defend the colossal failure of this present government! Birds of a feather......... SMH.

I wonder how these BMCs always feel, trying so hard to defend this failed government .

Sorry ehn, hope you've been paid last month's salary for defending them. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by skulgen: 7:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Im disappointed Sir.
U should hv just kpt mum than this.
Im sure theyv attacked u with threats as usual.
What did we do as a country, who did we wrong?
Who betrayed us.
Our conscience is gone.
We now see black and calls it white, not just calling it white but smiling as well.
A day of reckoning is coming, books shall be opened, this time by man.
We re taking note, one by one as they passes by.
Corruption case waiting ahead ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2017
dannytoe:
Kachikwu save your name now and resign, as Nigeria is fvcked up with fvcked up leaders complemented with fvcked up followers, and fvckedup northerners that think's to remain in power is their fvcking birthright...... These northern kinsmen(Cabal) are mostly trabalistic with ethnic miscreants parading themselves as score northern kinsmen of buhar, at the same time this clowns (bigots) are chanting one nigeria, deceiving gullible nigerians with mediocrity and the biggest "Scam" called "Restructuring"..it a shame kachikwu is being treated like a caststrated toothless bulldog after all his selfless service to this government, like negotiating with the militants to stop attacks on pipelines, returning oil production to 2.2m barrel from 1.4m, negotiating with OPEC to exclude nigeria from oil production cut, including prosmsing to ban petroluem import by 2019 to acchieve self surffiency, upon all this services to this fvcking government buhari is still bent on keeping mute to protect the interest of his core northern kinsmen.
did he tell u her wants to resign?

Kachikwu himself was brought up in the North, so why worry about him?

If anybody has a good brain, he would realise that kachikwu was really talking about contracts that we're executed without his approval and didn't hammer about fraud. It was about insubordination and clearly yes.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Ganet: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria my country....Hmmm and dat is d end of dz seasons episode of nnpc
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2017
Kachikwu is just a controlled puppet in the cabinet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Former PDP National Chairman, Adamu Mu'azu Defects To APC. / Saheed Balogun: No Offer Can Make Me Stop Supporting Tinubu / Tunde Bakare Declared 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.