Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum (23635 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by AngelicBeing: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2017
dannytoe:
Kachikwu save your name now and resign, as Nigeria is fvcked up with fvcked up leaders complemented with fvcked up followers, and fvckedup northerners that think's to remain in power is their fvcking birthright...... These northern kinsmen(Cabal) are mostly trabalistic with ethnic miscreants parading themselves as score northern kinsmen of buhar, at the same time this clowns (bigots) are chanting one nigeria, deceiving gullible nigerians with mediocrity and the biggest "Scam" called "Restructuring"..it a shame kachikwu is being treated like a caststrated toothless bulldog after all his selfless service to this government, like negotiating with the militants to stop attacks on pipelines, returning oil production to 2.2m barrel from 1.4m, negotiating with OPEC to exclude nigeria from oil production cut, including prosmsing to ban petroluem import by 2019 to acchieve self surffiency, upon all this services to this fvcking government buhari is still bent on keeping mute to protect the interest of his core northern kinsmen.
Gbam tongue
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Leke001: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2017
hmmmn!...Buhari...no comment for now
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by michoim(m): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2017
PDP/ haters has been carrying false rumours all along...
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by VellyG(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Oblang:

Read Baru's reply if u want to know abt those contracts, he gave facts and figures in his explanation. Or better still go to the relevant authorities to demand for the details of the contracts. Meanwhile how many contracts did u know about when diezani was on her looting spree agenda as ordered by the chief of cluelessness gej...
We voted in this govt bcoz we wanted transparency. Any thing that falls short of that needs to be questioned.
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by khalilullaah(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
sarrki:

What is nonsense here

Because kachikwu says the truth ?

My brother, I will say this, stop trying fruitlessly to change people's perception just hold on to the truth.
The thing is,most people don't want the truth.They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by awa(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Why writing the memo then....
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hon minister you lied on this one. .that's not the only thing you were told in Aso rock when the president invited you. .well, keep hiding the truth, not when you are kick out from government that you will now want to say the truth o. .we are watching
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by dannytoe(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

You have the freedom of speech but not the freedom to insult an entire region of ppl anyhow; if anyone is fvcked up is probably your mama who Kanu had given a 99.9% assurance of being an Olosho and therefore must have been fvcked severally and anyhow to have produced an idiotic bastard like you; who foolishly believes he has a free licence to insult and abuse other ppl with impunity simply because he disagrees with the politics of one or a few amongst them - better watch yourself, idiot. angry
another fvckedup Afonja spotted, i feel your pain.
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Blue3k(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lol I can't these guys seriouly they never stock to their guns. If you were so mad resign and say whole truth. You come to say there's no fraud after its all said and done.
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by ngwababe(f): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
fakeprophet:
What shall it profit you "Kachikwu" to remain a minister and loss ur own respect to ur subordinate

I understand why u have been on mute or flight mode all this while....

Jubril has really scrutinized you with several warning and threats.

say No to Nomadic form of ruling........

iam from the middle belt

Please who is Jubril??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Bayelsa Not Develop Like Dubai Or Lagos? / After Train Attack, Army Repels Invasion Of Abuja By Terrorists / EFCC May Return Dasuki To DSS Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.