Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Best Xmas Gifts For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Xmas Gifts For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend (2060 Views)

The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Xmas Gifts For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by blendz4real(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2005
Hey Friends,

Here come another worrying thing. As u all know it's Xmas time and everybody is especting something from each other.

What do u all feel is best to present as Xmas gift to ur boyfriend/girlfriend.

Please be honest and say something nice.
Re: Best Xmas Gifts For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Gambar(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2005
To me as a guy, I don't like biting more than I can chew, I it's not how expensive what you buy that matter, but how your spouse will feel about it.

To me you have to let your spouse have fun, so don't forget to present her with nice undies like bra and pant.

Gambar.
Re: Best Xmas Gifts For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by lekjan(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2006
comm on Gambar how can you buy undies for a girl.

Instead of that tell her u don't know what to buy
for her so she should take this little money and get
something good for herself.
then u give her what you have.
Not necessarily you give her all you have.

Lekjan
Re: Best Xmas Gifts For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by MrCrackles(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
grin

Love Machine
Re: Best Xmas Gifts For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by dyabman(m): 3:46am On Nov 07, 2008
Lexus Jeep
Re: Best Xmas Gifts For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by steaming(f): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2008
Haba must you Guys always spoil threads? it really isnt compulsory to post if you have nothing meaningful to say.

Abi is Seun preparing awards for posters with the most number of posts?

i was looking forward to reading tangible responses from here as i am in same position myself. please peeps that have nice ideas, kindly post.
Re: Best Xmas Gifts For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2008
like.
Re: Best Xmas Gifts For Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend by DisGuy: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hmmm I'm thinking for this Xmas how about

David Attenborough's- The Life collection cool
romantic or what!

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With The Fornication Temptation / Would He Call Again? / I Feel Like Leaving Her B`coz She Committed Abortions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.