Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS (49039 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by madjune(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sirheny007:
Look at that white man basking in the ambience of their welcome..
very comfortable and at ease...He doesnt even look odd.

Compare and contrast if it were a black man..

He's not a white man.

He's Lebanese, in other words, thieves that taught Nigerians how to thief.

So, he should feel at ease with thieves like himself.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by enemyofprogress: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ex convict grin grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by ChiefSweetus: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Say what you will, this Ibori bastàrd is legendary and will remain a chairman till he dies. Man won so hard in life... soo so hard!
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by castrol180(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
IJOBA2:
AYIRI IS NOT A BILLIONAIRE
Then what is he?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by onatisi(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
IBORI THE DON
IBORI THE GODFATHER
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by onatisi(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
castrol180:

Then what is he?
you sef you get time , once e said that you should have known the kind of person the poster is grin grin grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by xreal: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kingbet:
See as them balance well...

I sweer.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by xreal: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
castrol180:

Then what is he?

No mind am.

To be a multimillionaire sef no easy.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by bs81(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
clear road for baba ibori.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by kachiz(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Warri names are very unique but difficult to pronounce...

So many consonants in the names *V,W,H,B*

And they generally have to shout to be heard...Must they talk at the top of their voices.

You mean compared to Yoruba people (tribalism apart)
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by GuntersChain(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
All i see is apc chieftain hosting a pdp member.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by Ademascot: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ayiri and ibori the looter!
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by zubinike(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
IJOBA2:
AYIRI IS NOT A BILLIONAIRE

how much is he worth sir?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by DedeNkem: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Thieves meet.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by gifted166: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Warri names are very unique but difficult to pronounce...

So many consonants in the names *V,W,H,B*

And they generally have to shout to be heard...Must they talk at the top of their voices.
We don't talk at the top of our voice. May be you have a problem with your ear and you should probably use mop to clear it...just kidding.. Lol
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by Mayflowa(m): 5:05am On Oct 15, 2017
His sitting on that chair seems kind of disrespectful. It is always bethere to act equal withave others around you
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by writeprof(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
zoedew:

That’s all you see. Interesting! Power without integrity and focus on service to the people is powder! It won’t endure. It’ll wash!

We all know that. How many Nigerian Politicians can you point to that has integrity!
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by zoedew: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
writeprof:

We all know that. How many Nigerian Politicians can you point to that has integrity!

The journey of a thousand years will necessarily commence with a step.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by zoedew: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
writeprof:

That, my friend, is not the issue here. The point I seek to make is that we should not celebrate folks and indeed politicians who lack integrity and show no remorse for their misgovernance.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by writeprof(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
zoedew:

That, my friend, is not the issue here. The point I seek to make is that we should not celebrate folks and indeed politicians who lack integrity and show no remorse for their misgovernance.

That is where you misinterpreted my simple factual statement. There is nothing that suggest to you that I am their fan in any way.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by zoedew: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
writeprof:

That is where you misinterpreted my simple factual statement. There is nothing that suggest to you that I am their fan in any way.

You have my unreserved apology.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS by writeprof(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2017
zoedew:

You have my unreserved apology.

It is accepted, my friend. I look forward with you to a day when politicians in Nigeria will decide to think and work for the good of the Nigerian people and nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) / Obasanjo & Founder Of Celestial Church Oshoffa Sharing A Meal (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.