Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? (586 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? by blacksteel(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Sometimes you look @ your parents and wonder if they gave birth to you through sex. They look so innocent when they are advising you.

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2017
grin

How?
Re: Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? by thatNUPEboy: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2017
blacksteel:
Sometimes you look @ your parents and wonder if they gave birth to you through sex. They look so innocent when they are advising you.
grin grin

Exactly wat i told a friend recently. I
Re: Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? by MhizzAJ(f): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
blacksteel:
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? by blacksteel(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

How?
ever been advised by your parents? Especially when you are on the wrong side? You will think they are angels who never committed any sin. You will just be wondering if they have ever had sex before. Smh for our parents sha!
Re: Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? by blacksteel(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
grin grin
stop shinning your teeth tongue
Re: Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? by blacksteel(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Hahahahahahaha.
abi na lie?
Re: Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
blacksteel:
abi na lie?
You are not far from the truth grin.
Re: Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? by blacksteel(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
MaritzaNL:
You are not far from the truth grin.
lols
Re: Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
blacksteel:
ever been advised by you parents? Especially when you are on the wrong side? You will think they are angels who never committed any sin. You will just be wondering if they have ever had sex before. Smh for our parents sha!

grin

Nope..my mother will always say she done worst than I did and she has to warn me not to do it as well with her long list of reasons sha... grin

Re: Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? by blacksteel(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Nope..my mother will always say she done worst than I did and she has to warn me not to do it as well with her long list of reasons sha... grin

lolzz.....please drop the long list of reasons,i'm interested in em grin
Re: Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why? by kenness(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hmmmm Very true cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Girl Aged 15 Who Poisoned Herself After Breakup With BF Buried (photos) / Dont Judge His/her Past, Instead Marry Another!!! / I Need A Very Ambitious, Business-oriented And Academically Sound Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.