Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

New In Nigeria, Bored And Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New In Nigeria, Bored And Lonely (495 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

New In Nigeria, Bored And Lonely by cleo40096(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hi to them beautiful ladies,

My name Leo, and currently in Abuja, bored and lonely. Am only gonna be in Nigeria for a few months, and want to make the most awesome use of my time. Lets just say i wanna hookup and play a lil dirty

By the way, I like them smart, pretty, curvy, and well-spoken

Please drop a line, and i would revert: cleo40096@gmail.com
Re: New In Nigeria, Bored And Lonely by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Berra be careful before they organize your kidnapping, and use you for Ritual. That is if you're not the ritualist yourself LOL.

Re: New In Nigeria, Bored And Lonely by Darkseid(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
cruchenutii:
Berra be careful before they organize your kidnapping, and use you for Ritual. That is if you're not the ritualist yourself LOL.
That's if the dude has actually seen an airport before. Might just be a lonely dude living in Mushin, and trying to use abroad style to score greedy and money loving chicks.
Re: New In Nigeria, Bored And Lonely by ogashman(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
oya o....female romancelanders make una com see better market

Help! I'm Obsessed With Moi-moi / Tips On How To Reduce Potbelly / Is This Legit Or Scam

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6