Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1172281 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Zimzee: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Good morning y'all, please is it correct if I put SELF in sponsorship Column in our ds 160 form for hubby and I. Or should I just state that hubby is sponsoring us.

NOTE: we are applying with the kids.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by chigrad: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Thanks for your response.
I have enquired in the birthing thread and got reponse.
OmoBendel24:

1. Not at all

2. Both works

3. Your choice, it works all of the ways you stated

4. Necessary.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to expatiate on how @the bolded became just to be sure if this thread is the best to seek answers or the birthing thread
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by chigrad: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2018
Thank you so much.
Fyorgyn:

1. I honestly think it is not too early to apply in April. I missed a very important official meeting in the US last year because I did not renew (via dropbox) on time (My visa was to expire in November and I applied late September. My passport was returned early October with a note to appear for a face to face interview! I had to book appointment for the interview and the closest available date was in November- a day to my travel date!)

2. No it is not! you can choose to appear for a face to face interview. I wish I had sef
3. That depends on you. Either way is fine
4. Will you be travelling with the child? if Yes, then you should state it as it is the truth.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hardeyeanc(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin grin
lolawilliams:

1 year.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by james87871: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2018
Please seyewest and other gurus help me to clarify this .
firstly i practice agriculture which i fill in my ds form the last time i apply and deny, but right now i have addional job which is importing of cars .i have the company that ship the cars for me .

(1)My question is this ,Do i need to fill in my ds form do i know any one in the USA ? please how do i go about it ...?

(2) The space that require where i work ..i have 2 company registered one for the agriculture and the second one is for importation of cars .is it possible to include 2 company where require the place of work and i can explain my duty on the column where duty require ...

PLEASE ADVICE .seyewest ,lady G and other please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by cyril83(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pls how do I know if i'm permanently ineligible for US visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by xwhyz(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
james87871:
Please seyewest and other gurus help me to clarify this .
firstly i practice agriculture which i fill in my ds form the last time i apply and deny, but right now i have addional job which is importing of cars .i have the company that ship the cars for me .

(1)My question is this ,Do i need to fill in my ds form do i know any one in the USA ? please how do i go about it ...?

(2) The space that require where i work ..i have 2 company registered one for the agriculture and the second one is for importation of cars .is it possible to include 2 company where require the place of work and i can explain my duty on the column where duty require ...

PLEASE ADVICE .seyewest ,lady G and other please

1. You can as long as you can answer the question of your relationship with them and how they got to usa

2. You might not necessarily fill all your portfolio on the ds160 form. That is the purpose of the interview. You can always clarify further during the interview. You just have to be forthright

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by xwhyz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
cyril83:

How do we know either? Have you misrepresented before ? Have you put yourself in a fix?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by cyril83(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
xwhyz:

How do we know either? Have you misrepresented before ? Have you put yourself in a fix?

Heard they give 6ci ineligibility form.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
cyril83:

What makes you think you are ineligible?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Zimzee:
Good morning y'all, please is it correct if I put SELF in sponsorship Column in our ds 160 form for hubby and I. Or should I just state that hubby is sponsoring us.

Husband during interview you can say both of you is sponsoring it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by paulsir: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good afternoon guys. Pls what do you think of Lagos and Abuja for interviews?
I have had about 3 interviews in Lagos and got denied. I'm thinking of going to Abuja for the next interview. What do you guys think?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by irawo16(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
madam put SELF if you are paying for yourself BUT put OTHER PERSON and input your hubby details.

please don't confuse yourself its so simple ..HUBBY is paying for the whole family

Zimzee:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
paulsir:
Good afternoon guys. Pls what do you think of Lagos and Abuja for interviews?
I have had about 3 interviews in Lagos and got denied. I'm thinking of going to Abuja for the next interview. What do you guys think?

The question you should ask yourself is this..
1) Why do I keep getting denied.
2) What ties do you have?
3) Why must you go to U.S?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by blessingsystem: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
@seyewest, @OmoBendel24

My visa has been renewed after 221g denial.Thanks guys for responding to my questions and thank God for His favor.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
blessingsystem:
@seyewest, @OmoBendel24

My visa has been renewed after 221g denial.Thanks guys for responding to my questions and thank God for His favor.
Thank God.... Congrats
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by james87871: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
I am into import of cars and i practice agriculture . i do auctions for cars. i am in the process of filling my ds form .

my question is this on the space DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER RELATIVE IN THE US is it nessary for me to say i know some one in the USA though we communicate everyday in the process of handling shipping of the cars for me .have never met the shipping company before but only communicate via email and phone number
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by lighthousearc: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hi house

My parents has an invitation for a marriage ceremony in the US in August. I would like to ask for the requirements and process to apply for senior citizens. I have read through a few threads here, they seem to be very brief.

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by honTim(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Is the person or the company your relative? If yes, fill yes but if no, fill no. All the best
james87871:
I am into import of cars and i practice agriculture . i do auctions for cars. i am in the process of filling my ds form .

my question is this on the space DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER RELATIVE IN THE US is it nessary for me to say i know some one in the USA though we communicate everyday in the process of handling shipping of the cars for me .have never met the shipping company before but only communicate via email and phone number
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
blessingsystem:
@seyewest, @OmoBendel24

Splendid, congratulations. Please be kind enough to help put up your transcript here also sir....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
lighthousearc:
Hi house

My parents has an invitation for a marriage ceremony in the US in August. I would like to ask for the requirements and process to apply for senior citizens. I have read through a few threads here, they seem to be very brief.

Thank you.

Senior Citizens from 80 years and above would enjoy using Dropbox without facing interview. Others will enjoy some form of advantage most definitely too, it's always easier for them to scale all those "threatening" hurdles....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by lighthousearc: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Senior Citizens from 80 years and above would enjoy using Dropbox without facing interview. Others will enjoy some form of advantage most definitely too, it's always easier for them to scale all those "threatening" hurdles....

they are both 74+ and 65+ of age.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by mizbee: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
ā€ˇPlease, I have a minor issue as regards re-applying for my US visa. My former church once applied for a Group Visa to attend a conference in 2015, I was issued the visa but now I want to re-apply with my own New User ID with my personal email address and password. Please, how do I go about it because I will need to have my previous application under the new User ID I want to create.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by chigrad: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hi All,
Please what the avegrage number of days for visitor visa issuance via dropbox?
What documents are required? I heard no need for statement of account,letter of Invitation etc.
Please confirm / advise.
Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by cyril83(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
ayenikunle:

What makes you think you are ineligible?
Just asking.. Though i have applied like 2times and all denied.
I was given 214b form for the 2 denial
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
lighthousearc:

they are both 74+ and 65+ of age.

They will appear for interview.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
chigrad:
Hi All,
What documents are required? I heard no need for statement of account,letter of Invitation etc.
Please confirm / advise.
Thanks.
Mine took 4 days.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by lighthousearc: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
seyewest:

They will appear for interview.

I know they will appear, that is not a problem. I just want to know the requirements and process. I don't want to seek assistance of any travel agency.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by chigrad: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thanks,
Please as regards documents what were required?
seyewest:

Mine took 4 days.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Praise be to the Lord. I nearly died from all the kamikaze I wan do this morning all to fill form, book appointment, go DHL on top passport when no get better validity.
Chai!
You fall my hand ladyg. tongue
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
lighthousearc:

I know they will appear, that is not a problem. I just want to know the requirements and process. I don't want to seek assistance of any travel agency.

This thing is not hard... go to U.S embassy website you will get everything you needed.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
chigrad:
Hi All,
Please confirm / advise.
Thanks.

5-10 days. International Passport, MRV fee receipt, DS160 confirmation page, Dropbox confirmation page, and passport photograph.

Again, I will ask you strange questions that appear as though hidden; what are you planning to do with this visa? I'm no VO but I'm sensing birthing without declaration, that will be a grave mistake. Was your first visa you used for birthing issued for birthing purpose? Was it used appropriately for the purpose for which it was issued?

You will hardly, I mean hardly escape being called in for an interview in the first place sha.... Worry some bit about that and prepare yourself and mind ahead of time for interview scenario.

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.