Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1172235 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
lighthousearc:

I know they will appear, that is not a problem. I just want to know the requirements and process. I don't want to seek assistance of any travel agency.

What's their occupation, who is sponsoring, any previous travels, what's their relationship to the person getting married, what's their financial strength, how long are they planning to stay, how many children do they have and where are these children located?

Just read sha, both the US embassy site and this thread, it will help you.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by nzube89(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
House this is urgent .please if my Ds-160 code is different from my appointment confirmation code what will do .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozycy: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
nzube89:
House this is urgent .please if my Ds-160 code is different from my appointment confirmation code what will do .
I think you have to call the embassy to update your profile.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Rol3nd: 12:28am On Mar 24, 2018
Hi all,

I would like to pay for my B2/B1 after filling the Ds-160 form and all, Can i make payment here in (SA) to schedule interview in Lagos OR the person who i am going to meet over there can pay on my behalf, Pls advice paying here and there any is convenient, I don't use internet banking, Please anyone with same experience or have idea on what to should pls help out with reply.....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 5:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Rol3nd:
Hi all,

I would like to pay for my B2/B1 after filling the Ds-160 form and all, Can i make payment here in (SA) to schedule interview in Lagos OR the person who i am going to meet over there can pay on my behalf, Pls advice paying here and there any is convenient, I don't use internet banking, Please anyone with same experience or have idea on what to should pls help out with reply.....
where will you be interviewed? Pay there
Where do you have your ties? Get interviewed there
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:01am On Mar 24, 2018
lighthousearc:
Hi house

My parents has an invitation for a marriage ceremony in the US in August. I would like to ask for the requirements and process to apply for senior citizens. I have read through a few threads here, they seem to be very brief.

Thank you.
Exact same process as every other person except if they are above 80 . In which case they qualify for drop box.
If they do not understand English, an interpreter will be provided...

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2018
NothingDoMe:
You fall my hand ladyg. tongue
shocked
In that case, receive your lifting! Be lifted brother! From every spirit of falling and falling! tongue

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by pmax(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2018
Please house for someone who wants to reapply, do I need to do anything to my previous DS160 (delete or something) , or just ignore and fill a new one?

Please help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by chigrad: 8:15am On Mar 24, 2018
Thank you for your response.
No intention of not declaring child,Visa is for visit.
Just wanted to enquire.
Have renewed visa before but did face to face interview.Never used drop box and not familiar with dropbox procedures thats why I asked.I preferred face to face as you are present with your documents to explain and defend yourself but dropbox you are absent.Of which they may later call for face to face interview, it will now be time taking.
Not knowing what drop box procedures are,read not all the documents you go with for face to face interview wqs needed,so
I wanted to ask to be sure am well informed.
OmoBendel24:

5-10 days. International Passport, MRV fee receipt, DS160 confirmation page, Dropbox confirmation page, and passport photograph.

Again, I will ask you strange questions that appear as though hidden; what are you planning to do with this visa? I'm no VO but I'm sensing birthing without declaration, that will be a grave mistake. Was your first visa you used for birthing issued for birthing purpose? Was it used appropriately for the purpose for which it was issued?

You will hardly, I mean hardly escape being called in for an interview in the first place sha.... Worry some bit about that and prepare yourself and mind ahead of time for interview scenario.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by mizbee: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2018
Good morning ā€ˇPlease, I want to re-apply for my US visa. My former church once applied for a Group Visa to attend a conference in 2015, I was issued the visa but now I want to re-apply with my own New User ID with my personal email address and password. Please, how do I go about it because I will need to have my previous application under the new User ID I want to create..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Femidrummer: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2018
Good Morning NL. Can i go to the US embassy on the interview date with my old passport because i booked an appointment with the passport number and now i have a new passport with same data information .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2018
What if i book a hotel date for may and i got an appointment date for june for an already submited Ds160 and booked appointment. Does it really matter?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Pipedreams:
What if i book a hotel date for may and i got an appointment date for june for an already submited Ds160 and booked appointment. Does it really matter?
What do you think??
If your hotel reservation and the date you are supposed to be in the US don't tally, what do you think will be a reasonable man's conclusion?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

What do you think??
If your hotel reservation and the date you are supposed to be in the US don't tally, what do you think will be a reasonable man's conclusion?

Easy N64K
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by nzube89(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
House this is urgent .please if my Ds-160 code is different from my appointment confirmation code what will do .I need replies o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by charaph: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
pmax:

Pls I would like to know how you did it as I am about making the payment and gtb seems very far from where I am at the moment. I do online banking as well Thanks.

It is the 15 digit number between the TRANSFER BETWEEN CUSTOMER and the payee
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Temmyfat: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Good day I have being reading all post here but I want to ask if I have apply with my real name before and I went to Canada to apply with another name and now I want to apply with my real name again at USA embassy hope they will not know I have apply in Canada with another name
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

What do you think??

So what shud i do? Shud i fill another DS160
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=66112698]
What do you think??

I made a mistake on my ds 160 and reschedule if i cancel it again i need to pay anoder fee.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by femmy2010(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Temmyfat:
Good day I have being reading all post here but I want to ask if I have apply with my real name before and I went to Canada to apply with another name and now I want to apply with my real name again at USA embassy hope they will not know I have apply in Canada with another name

hmm hmm hmmm hmm

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=Pipedreams post=66119221][/quote]

My guy, you dey scare me oh! You cancelled appointment and rescheduled just to update your DS160 form number? Why? And you have been on this thread? May I then ask, why then were you not allowed to have your interview on the day of that your appointment? And now you are also not knowing how to update your DS160 number without rescheduling? I'm thinking you likely pop in and out here maybe for specific purposes which excludes actually following the thread, just wondering because you are on almost every page of this thread since you joined!

Your questions are quite just too shocking coming from you.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by pmax(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Please house for someone who wants to reapply for interview, do I need to do anything to my previous DS160 (delete or something) , or just ignore and fill a new one?

Please help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
OmoBendel24:

My guy, you dey scare me oh! You cancelled appointment and rescheduled just to update your DS160 form number? Why? And you have been on this thread? May I then ask, why then we're you not allowed to have your interview on the day of that your appointment? And now you are also not knowing how to update your DS160 number without rescheduling? I'm thinking you likely pop in and out here maybe for specific purposes which excludes actually following the thread, just wondering because you are on almost every page of this thread since you joined!

Your questions are quite just too shocking coming from you.

Omobendel24 I didnt cancel and reschdule. I didnt upload my photo that why i was turned back. Now i filled and new ds160 n booked appointment. Now i discovered that my duration in d hotel i booked is b4 the interview cos no space in may. I guess il leave it dat way and explain to the VO instead.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
pmax:
Please house for someone who wants to reapply for interview, do I need to do anything to my previous DS160 (delete or something) , or just ignore and fill a new one?

Please help

Fill a new one and update your profile on the CGI portal by removing the previous one and inputting the current one, then save....

@Nzube89, this should solve yours too. Worse case scenario you guys should do a mail to them via "Send Feedback" on the portal or better yet call the customer care unit of the embassy and ask them to do the update for you while supplying them numbers of the new form.

@Pipedreams; okay oh! This process will help you too to update your DS160 number after filling a new one or you go ahead and explain during your interview if at all it comes up sha....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Temmyfat:
AND u get mind post this question here
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Temmyfat:

For real? Okay, in simple answer, they will know. But I'm wondering how you pulled that off though. Before e-passport or you just did change of name and made new passport? Well, you are toast sha, unless your change of name is explainable.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ak22(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
femmy2010:

hmm hmm hmmm hmm

Don't go there ooooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Temmyfat: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
eyinola:
AND u get mind post this question here
OmoBendel24:

For real? Okay, in simple answer, they will know. But I'm wondering how you pulled that off though. Before e-passport or you just did change of name and made new passport? Well, you are toast sha, unless your change of name is explainable.
what I mean is that I apply in 2013 with my real name and later in 2016 I did changed of name and I apply for Canada and now I have done changed of name to the name I used to apply in 2013 at USA embassy now I want to apply with the name hope know problem
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Temmyfat: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=Temmyfat post=66122338] what I mean is that I apply in 2013 with my real name and later in 2016 I did changed of name and I apply for Canada and now I have done changed of name to the name I used to apply in 2013 at USA embassy now I want to apply with the name hope know problem.will they know I have apply with Canada embassy that is what I want to know? I am not going back to USA embassy with different name is the same name just only the Canada own I am asking if they will know I have apply in canada
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NanaOne1: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hello Gurus in the house,

Please which which visa type should someone going for his graduation select?

Thanks

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by opeoluwa20(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Pls i house i filled and submitted my ds160 form and also booked appointment but i observed an error in my passport number instead of 0 i typed O, so i called the embassy and i was told to explained to the lady that picked my call she said that on the day of the interview i should just explain to the vo and it will ne fine. I hope it all good .or is there any other way out
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sular123: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.