Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (48155 Views)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] / Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by kiasolate: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by cristianisraeli: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kuchma threw hot green tea in his face. “It was really disrespectful to do that at a restaurant I dine at a lot in front of a good friend of mine,” he added saying that, 'She then stormed off, taking the keys to his ride so she could deliver some payback, he said.

After spending more than four hours to get the car out of the pool, Gentile who made a police report about the issue said. “I really loved this girl and would have married her,” he said, “but she went too far!”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/girlfriend-drives-lovers-100k-benz-into-pool-for-ending-the-relationship[/quote]

na insurance fraud

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:
If this was in Naija ... d babe will be dead by now grin

But this is nothing new

Most are VERY UNSTABLE EMOTIONALLY .... na dem dey do all these crazy stuff seen worse .. one burnt the car with all his expensive shoes, watches , everything ...

Lolz...Has the egusi finished?
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by InsanePsycho(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Little wonder he dumped her psycho lazy ass angry

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by calberian: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
The way he struck a pose in the 3rd pic, I'm beginning to think he's a nairalander sef smiley

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Michaelpresh(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
The way teachers give out assignment to kids this days eh.
For god sake how can you ask a primary four student to define NON-COMPROMISE.
Abeg anybody can help me soul my niece assignment bcus I've searched my dictionary, google, and even wikipedia. Still no definition of such word.
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by joystickextendr: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cra.zy gurl angry

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by lonelydora: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thunder fire poverty.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by omoiyalayi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
I was not surprised when I saw "Russia"

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
“I’m not pregnant with a kid, I’m pregnant with an idea,”

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin kai, laff don finish me...

All those idiots wey dey say " Nigeria girl are the ultimate gold diggers ", come and see ooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by phreakabit(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
He should sue her abeg.
All these girls know how to do is destroy and sue.
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Phonefanatic: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Her initial idea was to rope the guy with mentality of being pregnant thinking the guy may pay her off but sharp man agreed to take care of the baby then the Gold digger changed language to "I'm pregnant with ideas" grin grin

People should understand rich people aren't dumb else they won't be rich. She met the wrong guy actually and her actions shows there's no atom of love from her part.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by agarawu23(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Oyinbo's are cwesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by mployer(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
The guy is a real business man.

You don't just dole out $50,000 to someone with no business experience, just for her to squander and come back with stories

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by TheControversy: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
He's lucky she's not a Nigerian girl. Na him destiny she for drag inside water

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
dingbang:
omo one white chic wey love me for Facebook that year...she tell me say if I break her heart say she go shoot me. Even show me the gun for picture.. Omo fear catch me.. I just comport myself

White demon for catch up with y�����
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by cluksy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
The Benz is twice the worth of her demand. she went too far.

#crazy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by dingbang(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Olabisidebra:

White demon for catch up with y�����
lol... No worry . I dey kampe
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by thunderbabs: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
D girl na olosho.....happy for u, dude...marry da one lasan, she for milk u dry in pretense for fake love
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Hahano kill me, is juju even real

Omo see yansh,Sidon on top my face.
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by heffem(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mod, you must be a busuru.... I wanna say its high time you ban me. you guys are just fond of deleting and editing ones posts. this has really been going on for a very long time and Seun is not even doing anything about it... You guys are only good in moving meaningless posts to front pages and I must say with these NL is gradually loosing it...... you guys (mods) can go to blazes for all I care
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Naijaarchive(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
LOL... gringrin grin Pregnant With Ideas cheesy cheesy Shior
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
God save me from Karishika gurls like this one.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Kaxmytex(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
car wey worth over 30m naira, u jux drive am enta pool.... jux lyk dat....

ota aje ni baby yii o....

and she fine small sef, whr she kum get that kind bad spirit, i blame her step mom... she don jazz am

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by 400billionman: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
$50,000. Now that is sense of entitlement.

And she was joking over pregnancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by YelloweWest: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
dingbang:
Nigerian girls if you break their hearts, they will Start crying like the Jerusalem women, but white girls, omo dem go sentence you to death
When I hear our boys say team foreign girls I just dey pity them.

My hus once dated a white girl. The tales from that relationship are legendary...

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by perdollar(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
dingbang:
omo one white chic wey love me for Facebook that year...she tell me say if I break her heart say she go shoot me. Even show me the gun for picture.. Omo fear catch me.. I just comport myself
hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by meliziz12(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is not funny,gals can be worrisome many times!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by jaxxy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Totally uncalled for imo
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is why I don't like obsessive lovers, they just won't go in peace when you break up with them.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by noskcid(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
If na naija babe na as she go take send that car come here she go dey hustle for grin
Re: Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics by 2shure: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Auction export.
Bidfing...300$..starting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.