Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady (1306 Views)

My Boyfriend Bought A Brand New Car For Me (photo) / My Boyfriend Bought Me Love Machine Nd Also Used It For Himself, Could He Be Gay. / Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by eugene12345: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
An ex-boyfriend bought a Samsung galaxy S7 edge for lady.

The lady is confused on what to do about the phone because she is currently in serious relationship.

Collect it and explain to her fiancee? Refuse to collect it?

Collect and give it out/sell it?

Generally do you think it’s proper to collect gifts from an ex- (male or female)?

Follow on. ‘Opinions with Olayemi on check9ja.com

Comment and Share your opinions on this topic

http://check9ja.com/an-ex-boyfriend-bought-a-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-for-lady/

Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by ChyOmaa(f): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Why is she confused?
Why would she collect a phone from her ex knowing that she's in another relationship?

Except her current boyfriend don't care about her so he might not really bother!

Wetin you and your ex talk reach that level of buying a phone for you sef? Maybe he wants you back lipsrsealed

Besides, where does this kind of thing happens?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
She should collect it, sell it, then give the money to her boyfriend to use it in his business..

2 Likes

Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by emeijeh(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Does she not have a phone at the moment?

Is she still communicating with her ex?

Girls and material things

1 Like

Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
She should collect it, sell it, then give the money to her boyfriend to use it in his business..
Because she doesn't know what to do with money, abi?.
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by omega25red(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Why is she in contact with her ex would be my question
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Because she doesn't know what to do with money, abi?.
Using the money will be cheating.
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Adaumunocha(f): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mtcheeew
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Using the money will be cheating.
And giving her boyfriend the money won't be cheating, abi?. I tire for you ohhhhh. grin
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
And giving her boyfriend the money won't be cheating, abi?. I tire for you ohhhhh. grin
Nope it will be loyalty and submission... If she sell the phone and use the cash for her personal wants, that will be indirectly cheating by receiving gifts from an ex that can trigger the sad emotions of her boyfriend....But giving the boyfriend the money is a seal of trust and loyalty.
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Nope it will be loyalty and submission... If she sell the phone and use the cash for her personal wants, that will be indirectly cheating by receiving gifts from an ex that can trigger the sad emotions of her boyfriend....But giving the boyfriend the money is a seal of trust and loyalty.
That's stupidity, not seal of trust nor loyalty. It's a gift and should be treated as such. If your ex should you a gift, would you give it to your gf 'cause you want to seal some trust or loyalty?. We both know you won't dare let her know it was a gift from an ex. Why do you guys like subjecting women to what you wouldn't do?.
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by BlackDBagba: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Reading comments.
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
That's stupidity, not seal of trust nor loyalty. It's a gift and should be treated as such. If your ex should you a gift, would you give it to your gf 'cause you want to seal some trust or loyalty?. We both know you won't dare let her know it was a gift from an ex. Why do you guys like subjecting women to what you wouldn't do?.
I wont allow my girlfriend know because ladies have weak emotions, slow to tears, so she might be thinking i already have something to do with her... But men are not like that, we understand relationship situations a lot... SO for a lady to let her boyfriend know what gift she received or about to receive from an ex,, that shows respect and loyalty.
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
If na me eh, I go collect am sharp sharp, wetin join me kwanu?
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobodys(f): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
ChyOmaa:
Why is she confused?
Why would she collect a phone from her ex knowing that she's in another relationship?

Except her current boyfriend don't care about her so he might not really bother!

Wetin you and your ex talk reach that level of buying a phone for you sef? Maybe he wants you back lipsrsealed

Besides, where does this kind of thing happens?
it may be a frndly gesture..mayb he was broke when dey were dating and she supported him and now dat he has made it, its normal to feel like he owes her....am just giving an instance...i see nothing wrong in accepting it..

1 Like

Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
I wont allow my girlfriend know because ladies have weak emotions, slow to tears, so she might be thinking i already have something to do with her... But men are not like that, we understand relationship situations a lot... SO for a lady to let her boyfriend know what gift she received or about to receive from an ex,, that shows respect and loyalty.
You made sense now but selling the phone and giving her boyfriend the money is totally ruled out 'cause it's a wrong move. She should either use the phone, and tell her boyfriend how she got it or sell it and use the money on herself if she doesn't want to hold on to something that might trigger old memories.

1 Like

Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
You made sense now but selling the phone and giving her boyfriend the money is totally ruled out 'cause it's a wrong move. She should either use the phone, and tell her boyfriend how she got it or sell it and use the money on herself if she doesn't want to hold on to something that might trigger old memories.
Alright the best way is to donate the cash to an orphanage.
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by eugene12345: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Alright the best way is to donate the cash to an orphanage.
HEHHHEE grin
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nobodys:
it may be a frndly gesture..mayb he was broke when dey were dating and she supported him and now dat he has made it, its normal to feel like he owes her....am just giving an instance...i see nothing wrong in accepting it..

Would you allow your boyfriend receive a phone from his ex girlfriend, though I don't expect you to be honest with this though.
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobodys(f): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
pcguru1:

Would you allow your boyfriend receive a phone from his ex girlfriend, though I don't expect you to be honest with this though.
somthing like dat has happened to us..it wasnt a phone buh it was an immediate support..he told me afterwards and well we were cool..
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2017
omega25red:
Why is she in contact with her ex would be my question
How do I get in touch with you privately?
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by chiraqDemon(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2017
Boyflen north osband. What happened to tecno that she was using. She shouldn't have taken it in the first place
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Prec1ous(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
I call this, baiting the fish!
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by smathmike(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
so somebody can relax nd write trash like dis....Choi!!!
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by lilmax(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
a lady still in contact with her ex? when something happens they tell you it was a mistake grin
Re: An Ex-boyfriend Bought A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Lady by Blackhawk01: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This wan that my ex has been chatting me up lately, abi he wants to gimme a gift too? shocked

Haaa! Wooz, ours won't be complicated like this, ion have anyone to answer to yet. Just be fast about it, sugar. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Atleast I Have Sex For Iphone,not Noodles-slay Queen Boasts / Christmas Giveaway For One Special Nairalander / Lost Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.