Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (15319 Views)

Still On The Tithe Matter: At Last, Men Of God Agree With OAP Freeze (Video) / OAP Freeze Abuses Pastor Adeboye: They Don’t Read The Bible, They Only Brainwash / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

[s]Your Olodo brain that told you parody is a music video is still lying to you. He called you a dummy.

The same Olodo and lying brain is also telling you that a christian isn't a christian because he called you out as a liar, fraud and charlatan.[/s]

You have been disgraced today o grin
Lol. Desperate dummy
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by plainbibletruth: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

You tithe to your High priest, Christ
And the church is the body of Christ

According to Hebrews 7, with the coming of the High Priest order of Jesus Christ EVERY former regulation or commandment was SET ASIDE.
Instead of specialized priesthood every believer is now a priest and as a priest collects NO tithe (whether pre-law type or under the law type or a hybrid) from anyone and to nobody.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
plainbibletruth:

According to Hebrews 7, with the coming of the High Priest order of Jesus Christ EVERY former regulation or commandment was SET ASIDE.
Instead of specialized priesthood every believer is now a priest and as a priest collects NO tithe (whether pre-law type or under the law type or a hybrid) from anyone and to nobody.

Every believer is a priest
But Jesus Christ is the high priest.
Please go and read it again
Stop interpretating your own version in brackets.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by plainbibletruth: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

Every believer is a priest
But Jesus Christ is the high priest.
Please go and read it again
Stop interpretating your own version in brackets.

"The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God."
Hebrews 7:18‭-‬19 NIV

"Because of this oath, Jesus has become the guarantor of a better covenant."
Hebrews 7:22 NIV

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
plainbibletruth:

"The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God."
Hebrews 7:18‭-‬19 NIV

"Because of this oath, Jesus has become the guarantor of a better covenant."
Hebrews 7:22 NIV
Firstly, the regulation being discussed as former is Mosaic.

Secondly, it involves the shedding of ox and Ram blood for remission of sin that were done as instructed by Moses.
It has nothing to do with what existed before Moses.

What existed before Moses is even described as being in the same category as that of the New Convenant

Psalm: 110. 4. The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Hebrews: 7. 15. And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

16. Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

17. For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by plainbibletruth: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

Firstly, the regulation being discussed as former is Mosaic.

Secondly, it involves the shedding of ox and Ram blood for remission of sin that were done as instructed by Moses.
It has nothing to do with what existed before Moses.

What existed before Moses is even described as being in the same category as that of the New Convenant

Psalm: 110. 4. The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Hebrews: 7. 15. And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

16. Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

17. For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec

Did the Mosaic Law replace anything before it? Yes!

As long as the Mosaic Law existed would it be right for any believer in God to GO BACK to the previous system? No!

Has the New Covenant replaced the Law? Yes!

Why would you now think the New Covenant must necessarily incorporate even pre-Mosaic Law observances EVEN where it has not specified so?

2 Likes

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Did the Mosaic Law replace anything before it? Yes!

As long as the Mosaic Law existed would it be right for any believer in God to GO BACK to the previous system? No!

Has the New Covenant replaced the Law? Yes!

Why would you now think the New Covenant must necessarily incorporate even pre-Mosaic Law observances EVEN where it has not specified so?
Please read above

The bible clearly specified that the new priesthood is in the same order and similitude as that of Melchizedek

Hebrews: 7. 15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

Read it.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by plainbibletruth: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

Please read above

The bible clearly specified that the new priesthood is in the same order and similitude as that of Melchizedek

Hebrews: 7. 15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

Read it.

The plain truth is this: JESUS 's priesthood, even though it's a KING-PRIEST type of priesthood, is according to the book of Hebrews SUPERIOR to any other system that existed before his own.

(Note - in Israel as with many other systems the PRIEST position and the RULERSHIP position e.g. king or judge were SEPARATE institutions. That Melchizedek held this two positions what the writer EMPHASIZES here, nothing else. From the start of HEBREWS the UNIQUENESS and SUPERIORITY of Jesus Christ over every other BEING or SYSTEM is what is emphasised.)

Equating it - the New Covenant of Christ - with any previous system is either a lack of understanding of scripture or mischief.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
plainbibletruth:

The plain truth is this: JESUS 's priesthood, even though it's a KING-PRIEST type of priesthood, is according to the book of Hebrews SUPERIOR to any other system that existed before his own.

(Note - in Israel as with many other systems the PRIEST position and the RULERSHIP position e.g. king or judge were SEPARATE institutions. That Melchizedek held this two positions what the writer EMPHASIZES here, nothing else. From the start of HEBREWS the UNIQUENESS and SUPERIORITY of Jesus Christ over every other BEING or SYSTEM is what is emphasised.)

Equating it - the New Covenant of Christ - with any previous system is either a lack of understanding of scripture or mischief.

Its the bible I quoted for you.

"similitude" "order"
Were the words used.
It needs no further explanation.

The scripture is not of your own private interpretation
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by plainbibletruth: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:

Its the bible I quoted for you.

"similitude" "order"
Were the words used.
It needs no further explanation.

The scripture is not of your own private interpretation
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Cheers!

Shalom!
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by hoopLA: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Please shut up and stop defacing the thread.

Next.
You already beat me to it with your bare faced lie and watery write up.

So don't look to me to cover up your stinking mess.

Even if I am not a Christian, you definitely aren't, not from your conduct and speech. I'd rather not be a Christian than associate with you for any reason. I'd take my chances with real people who are true to themselves, which is what your lot isn't:

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by JackBizzle: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2017
hoopLA:

You already beat me to it with your bare faced lie and watery write up.

Even if I am not a Christian, you definitely aren't, not from your conduct and speech. I'd rather not be a Christian than associate with you for any reason. I'd take my chances with real people who are true to themselves, which is what your lot isn't:

Chai!! See finishing!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5319875_20170515171041_jpege0db190c7dbc9d6f7cb977202e5a4a81

2 Likes

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2017
hoopLA:

[s]You already beat me to it with your bare faced lie and watery write up.
[/s]

Even if I am not a Christian, [s]you definitely aren't, not from your conduct and speech. I'd rather not be a Christian than associate with you for any reason. I'd take my chances with real people who are true to themselves, which is what your lot isn't[/s]:

The idiortic fool has finally revealed why he cant comprehend the thread.

And Dalamama had ignoratly said this one was a Christian,
How funny grin
After he will shout Liar Liar...
Mschewww

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by hoopLA: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2017
It's people like that monkey that chased me out of "conventional Christianity".
People who won't be held accountable for their deeds and generally justifying aberrant behavior.

This foolish boy is busy spamming this thread with all kinds of falsehoods, forgetting that people lately have developed some kind of penchant for using their heads and searching out things for themselves.
When you call him to order, he stars insulting you, forgetting that his master lived an exemplary life that was blameless.

He can call me whatever he wants. I know that true Christianity is not how many scriptures you can quote. As we can see from this flea brain, he can't even stomach small criticism without insults.

As far as I know, if this one is a Christian, I'd rather stay away from the churches that breed this living thing.

But knowing what we know, especially after having being fleeced by his ilk, it won't stop me from speaking out against falsehood.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by hoopLA: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

The idiortic fool has finally revealed why he cant comprehend the thread.

And Dalamama had ignoratly said this one was a Christian,
How funny grin
After he will shout Liar Liar...
Mschewww

See who I am debating with.
a mentally challenged vegetable who cannot even write.

I should be ashamed of myself for allowing this sub-human to degrade my IQ.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2017
hoopLA:
[s]It's people like that monkey that chased me out of "conventional Christianity".
People who won't be held accountable for their deeds and generally justifying aberrant behavior.

This foolish boy is busy spamming this thread with all kinds of falsehoods, forgetting that people lately have developed some kind of penchant for using their heads and searching out things for themselves.
When you call him to order, he stars insulting you, forgetting that his master lived an exemplary life that was blameless.

He can call me whatever he wants. I know that true Christianity is not how many scriptures you can quote. As we can see from this flea brain, he can't even stomach small criticism without insults.

As far as I know, if this one is a Christian, I'd rather stay away from the churches that breed this living thing.

But knowing what we know, especially after having being fleeced by his ilk, it won't stop me from speaking out against falsehood.[/s]

Somebody who opened his own comments with insult on this thread is accusing another man of insults because of criticism ..

I really dont know why foolishess and hypocrisy always go together.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2017
hoopLA:

[s]See who I am debating with.
a mentally challenged vegetable who cannot even write.

I should be ashamed of myself for allowing this sub-human to degrade my IQ.[/s]
Oh sharrap please.
And if you dont mind, your usefulness on the thread has been outlived.

Bounce cool
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by hoopLA: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Somebody who opened his own comments with insult on this thread is accusing another man of insults because of criticism ..

I really dont know why foolishess and hypocrisy always go together.
I'm no saint.
But you my friend aren't a Christian. You can't be.

And I don't want to be one if you are one.

Stop hyperventilating because people are determined to burst your source of income that depends on lies and falsehoods.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2017
hoopLA:

[s]I'm no saint.
But you my friend aren't a Christian. You can't be.

And I don't want to be one if you are one.

Stop hyperventilating because people are determined to burst your source of income that depends on lies and falsehoods.
[/s]

Source of income? Indeed
Do you know me?

Your delusions are becoming more vivid.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by hoopLA: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Source of income? Indeed
Do you know me?

Your delusions are becoming more vivid.

That's the only part you picked up.

Now are you yourself a Christian?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2017
hoopLA:

[s]That's the only part you picked up.

Now are you yourself a Christian?[/s]

Of course I am a Christian
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by hoopLA: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Of course I am a Christian
I'm sorry for you and your ilk.

Your behavior and speech tallies with that of your master, right?
felixomor:

Oh sharrap please.
And if you dont mind, your usefulness on the thread has been outlived.

Bounce cool

felixomor:

Mumudeen,
Read above, dummy meant stunt as used.
Hoopla aint a Christian....

Your desperation has failed grin
A [b]foooool[/b] will always fail. He didnt even settle down to read.....

felixomor:

By the way,
Goshen used dummy to mean trick/stunt
As in pulling a dummy

Read properly, dullard

Hoopla isnt a Christian...

Try harder.... grin

Christian indeed.

You really need to shut up and let us hear.
I actually mean that as genuine advice.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2017
hoopLA:

I[s]'m sorry for you and your ilk.

Your behavior and speech tallies with that of your master, right?

Christian indeed.

You really need to shut up and let us hear.
I actually mean that as genuine advice.[/s]

If u read carefully, you will discover there are some people I didn't tell those things to.

As for you,
Do you know why I am not afraid to call you and your kind foools.?
The Answer is Simple,

Because the Word of God says you are a foool
Proverbs says a fool talks and comments before thinking.

That settles it.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by JackBizzle: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Felixomor was truly destroyed on this thread grin grin grin

See as the guy is deeply pained grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2017
JackBizzle:
Felixomor was truly destroyed on this thread grin grin grin

See as the guy is deeply pained grin

Eiya, I can see you are trying to comfort yourself grin
From one thread to another,

Sorry o grin lol
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by JackBizzle: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Eiya, I can see you are trying to comfort yourself grin
From one thread to another,

Sorry o grin lol

Tithe scammer grin grin grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

Tithe scammer grin grin grin

Says the Uber 5k scammer grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by JackBizzle: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Says the Uber 5k scammer grin

Tithe scammer!

Tithe scammer

Beware! Do not go to Felixomoron's church! He will scam you!! grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

Tithe scammer!

Tithe scammer

Beware! Do not go to Felixomoron's church! He will scam you!! grin
Dear goat,
I dont have a church grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by hoopLA: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

If u read carefully, you will discover there are some people I didn't tell those things to.

As for you,
Do you know why I am not afraid to call you and your kind foools.?
The Answer is Simple,

Because the Word of God says you are a foool
Proverbs says a fool talks and comments before thinking.

That settles it.

And this?
"And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell."Matt 5:22

So you are justifying calling people fools, right?

Or are you failing as usual to hold yourself accountable for your deeds, but looking for excuses?

Even if God's word calls me a fool, are you
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by JackBizzle: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Dear goat,
I dont have a church grin

Yet you beg for tithes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? / "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" / Is It True? Churches Asking You To Surrender Your Entire January Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.