Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (15285 Views)

Still On The Tithe Matter: At Last, Men Of God Agree With OAP Freeze (Video) / OAP Freeze Abuses Pastor Adeboye: They Don’t Read The Bible, They Only Brainwash / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by hoopLA: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Dear goat,
I dont have a church grin
Do you have a justification for this one too?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2017
hoopLA:

And this?
"And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell."Matt 5:22

So you are justifying calling people fools, right?

Or are you failing as usual to hold yourself accountable for your deeds, but looking for excuses?

Even if God's word calls me a fool, are you

You dont even understand bible
Stop wasting time.
If you read Matthew 5 properly, you will see that Jesus meant calling genuine Christian brothers fools was the crime.

Not your type.
Even Jesus called people foools.
Read and understand

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by hoopLA: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

You dont even understand bible
Stop wasting time.
If you read Matthew 5 properly, you will see that Jesus meant calling genuine Christian brothers fools was the crime.

Not your type.
Even Jesus called people foools.
Read and understand

No wonder you can't even convince people about this your religion. Inconsistencies all over the place.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2017
hoopLA:

[s]No wonder you can't even convince people about this your religion. Inconsistencies all over the place.
[/s]

Alas,
You finally exposed yourself...

Anyway, I made it clear right from the start.

You are not needed. SORRY

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by hoopLA: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Alas,
You finally exposed yourself...

Anyway, I made it clear right from the start.

You are not needed. SORRY
Lol
you over-estimate your importance.

Exposed myself? As what?

Dude you need to reassess yourself. In that feeble mind of yours you actually think you have any value.

Like I said, you still are a charlatan and a noisemaker and a fraud.

That hasn't changed.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2017
hoopLA:

[s]Lol
you over-estimate your importance.

Exposed myself? As what?

Dude you need to reassess yourself. In that feeble mind of yours you actually think you have any value.

Like I said, you still are a charlatan and a noisemaker and a fraud.

That hasn't changed.[/s]

Unfortunately, your opinion is useless undecided
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
confused Christians. They can't even agree on one thing. is the spirit confused?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
confused Christians. They can't even agree on one thing. is the spirit confused?

You contradict yourself, by even mentioning christians
All of them were redeemed by Christ.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
The existence of THOUSANDS of Christian denominations world wide, claiming baptism with the Holy Spirit, answers that question with crystal clarity. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Ranchhoddas: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
hoopLA:

You already beat me to it with your bare faced lie and watery write up.

So don't look to me to cover up your stinking mess.

Even if I am not a Christian, you definitely aren't, not from your conduct and speech. I'd rather not be a Christian than associate with you for any reason. I'd take my chances with real people who are true to themselves, which is what your lot isn't:
Lol

Felixmoron.

Always lives up to his name.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Lol

[s]Felixmoron.

Always lives up to his name[/s].

This ediort keeps coming back for one more last word......

you are a joke even on yourself
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Ranchhoddas: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
I did not quote you na. Is your name Felixmoron. Oooops...
It is. Sorry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I did not quote you na.
[s] Is your name Felixmoron.
Oooops...

It is. Sorry[/s].

Look at name who opened the thread.
Olodo
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by JackBizzle: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Look at name who opened the thread.
Olodo

Felixomoron

You finally accept your name.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

[s]Felixomoron

You finally accept your name[/s].
Eiya
Jumbo dumbo is still trying comfort himself
Lol. Boohoo grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

Felixomoron

You finally accept your name.

He knows his name is Felixmoron.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
^ ^
Too much lies have made Nairaland to ban some people's alternative monikers.....
Lmao grin
I wonder how many email addresses they must have opened because of Christians by now...

Chai grin

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by JackBizzle: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:
^ ^
Too much lies have made Nairaland to ban some people's alternative monikers.....
Lmao grin
I wonder how many email addresses they must have opened because of Christians by now...

Chai grin

?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Amberon11: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lmao @ the bolded. You are very correct.

Dont take that guy serious. Someone whose role model said masturbation isnt a sin. Smh!
felixomor:

Even satan gives scriptures. No big deal.
I already showed where tithes started before law.
Nothing more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
Amberon11:
Lmao @ the bolded. You are very correct.

Dont take that guy serious. Someone whose role model said masturbation isnt a sin. Smh!

shocked
You can imagine.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Amberon11: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
dude disregard these negative comments and insults. You are 100% accurate. It doesn't matter if the entire world bashes you for this truth.

Its not by force to pay tithes. Demonizing tithe preachers is madness, not when tithing is very much biblical.
felixomor:

Yes because our high priest has changed
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Amberon11:
dude disregard these negative comments and insults. You are 100% accurate. It doesn't matter if the entire world bashes you for this truth.

Its not by force to pay tithes. Demonizing tithe preachers is madness, not when tithing is very much biblical.

Thank you brethren.
God bless
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Amberon11: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
bless you too dear.
felixomor:

Thank you brethren.
God bless

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Mujtahida: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

You can as well say because something is written the bible, doesn't mean you must do it.
Its a free world they say, afterall.

Go and sacrifice your son na because it is written in the Bible. Or walk naked like Ezekiel or marry a prostitute like Hosea and before you rush to say those were specific commands remember that you said what was written in Malachi 3 - which was addressed to the Levites-was as well addressed to all believers.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mujtahida:

Go and sacrifice your son na because it is written in the Bible. Or walk naked like Ezekiel or marry a prostitute like Hosea and before you rush to say those were specific commands remember that you said what was written in Malachi 3 - which was addressed to the Levites-was as well addressed to all believers.
Sadly, Its obvious u dont even know where we are coming from.

Please just face your unbelief.
Leave matters of the bible alone. Sincere advice
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Mujtahida: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Sadly, Its obvious u dont even know where we are coming from.

Please just face your unbelief.
Leave matters of the bible alone. Sincere advice
The problem with most of you guys on the religion thread especially the Christians is that you have siege mentality. You are always ready to pounce even when a person means no harm. What is happening to you and the other Christians here is really tragic-the monster you fight is the monster you have become- no grace, no redemption.

Now back to my post-
Easy way to cop out ehn. I read the thread from the beginning to the end. It's simple: do answer the question derived from your proposition that Christians should do what Abraham did

Aren't you ready to contend for the faith once delivered to the saints or to give an answer for the hope that you have? Isn't this part of it.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mujtahida:

The problem with most of you guys on the religion thread especially the Christians is that you have siege mentality. You are always ready to pounce even when a person means no harm. What is happening to you and the other Christians here is really tragic-the monster you fight is the monster you have become- no grace, no redemption.

Now back to my post-
Easy way to cop out ehn. I read the thread from the beginning to the end. It's simple: do answer the question derived from your proposition that Christians should do what Abraham did

Aren't you ready to contend for the faith once delivered to the saints or to give an answer for the hope that you have? Isn't this part of it.

Are you a Christian?
Please answer
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Mujtahida: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Are you a Christian?
Please answer
Your question has nothing to do with the question I asked. Being a Christian or no Christian didn't stop you from interacting with non Christians as I saw reading through the thread. And by the way is Freeze a Christian?

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mujtahida:

Your question has nothing to do with the question I asked. Being a Christian or no Christian didn't stop you from interacting with non Christians as I saw reading through the thread. And by the way is Freeze a Christian?
Yes Freeze claims he is a Christian
He even calls himself a bible teacher and evangelist

So over to you
Are you a Christian?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Mujtahida: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Yes Freeze claims he is a Christian
He even calls himself a bible teacher and evangelist

So over to you
Are you a Christian?
He claims. You don't know.
Being a Christian or not has nothing to do with the question I asked you. It's just like asking you this question: are Christians supposed to keep the Sabbath and you ask me: are you a Christian?
Did you or did you not interact with other non Christians on this thread even shamelessly hurling insults? I guess if I were to to insult you, you will be happy to respond because you are used to that.
Answer my question unless you want to cop out which I'd understand.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mujtahida:

He claims. You don't know.
Being a Christian or not has nothing to do with the question I asked you. It's just like asking you this question: are Christians supposed to keep the Sabbath and you ask me: are you a Christian?
Answer my question unless you want to cop out which I'd understand.

You are not a Christian.
So this topic isn't for you.
The answer is simple.

You dont believe in God's word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) / How To Know If You Have Been Called By God / Another Gospel Singer Uncovered As An Illuminati Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.