Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (15257 Views)

Still On The Tithe Matter: At Last, Men Of God Agree With OAP Freeze (Video) / OAP Freeze Abuses Pastor Adeboye: They Don’t Read The Bible, They Only Brainwash / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by JackBizzle: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

You are not a Christian.
So this topic isn't for you.
The answer is simple.

You dont believe in God's word.

A scammer never answers questions well
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

You are not a Christian.
So this topic isn't for you.
The answer is simple.

You dont believe in God's word

Words of ancient Jews. Keep allowing ancient Jews to think and reason for you. Felixmoron.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

A scammer never answers questions well

You are still in pains grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dalam0n:

[s]Words of ancient Jews. Keep allowing ancient Jews to think and reason for you. Felixmoron[/s].

After all your lies of calling unbelievers christians, you want us to still take you serious?

You are shameless..... undecided
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

After all your lies of calling unbelievers christians, you want us to still take you serious?

You are shameless..... undecided

Where did the guy say that he isn't a christian?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dalam0n:

[s]Where did the guy say that he isn't a christian?[/s]
Aha
Clearly read it above....
He is your kind....

And That's how they will continue to ban all your moniker until u become dalapikin because of these type of lies... undecided
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

Aha
Clearly read it above....
He is your kind....

And That's how they will continue to ban all your moniker until u become dalapikin because of these type of lies... undecided

You can't read so why should I take anything you say seriously. Where did he say that he isn't a christian?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:

You can't read so why should I take anything you say seriously. Where did he say that he isn't a christian?

hoopLA:

No wonder you can't even convince people about this your religion. Inconsistencies all over the place.

stop pretending like you dont know how to read.
See the person you called Christian
See what he says about Christianity
Dalamama, Your lies failed.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by hoopLA: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

Lol
This freak of nature is still hyperventilating.

Struggling so hard to prove what he is not.

Me I'm no saint, but hypocritical frauds like this noisemaker won't let us rest.

A good portion (like 95%) of these religious zombie fanatics (led of course by this rabid mongrel with no home training) profess what they do not know. Hence a so-called Christian calling someone a "goat". He will soon justify is that Jesus called people "goats" as his reason for doing so, but he can't even manifest any of the works of Jesus.

It is just to be throwing weak, plagiarized documents all over the place.

If I didn't know any better, I wouldn't have rolled in the mud with this Christian pig.

He really is FelixtheM0ron.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

He said you are NOT a Christian. He is refering to your type of religion which he says is NOT christianity. After all christians here constantly accuse each other of not being christians when they disagree. According to him you aren't a christian.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:

He said you are NOT a Christian. He is refering to your type of religion which he says is NOT christianity. After all christians here constantly accuse each other of not being christians when they disagree. According to him you aren't a christian.

Eiya,
See desperation grin
The guy even said in his next quote that he isnt a Christian ....

See dalamama trying to force christianity on someone...
Lmao grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2017
hoopLA:

[s]
Lol
This freak of nature is still hyperventilating.

Struggling so hard to prove what he is not.

Me I'm no saint, but hypocritical frauds like this noisemaker won't let us rest.

A good portion (like 95%) of these religious zombie fanatics (led of course by this rabid mongrel with no home training) profess what they do not know. Hence a so-called Christian calling someone a "goat". He will soon justify is that Jesus called people "goats" as his reason for doing so, but he can't even manifest any of the works of Jesus.

It is just to be throwing weak, plagiarized documents all over the place.

If I didn't know any better, I wouldn't have rolled in the mud with this Christian pig.

He really is FelixtheM0ron.[/s]

Fooool undecided

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

Eiya,
See desperation grin
The guy even said in his next quote that he isnt a Christian ....

See dalamama trying to force christianity on someone...
Lmao grin

He said you are not a Christian. I didn't see where he said he isn't a christian.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:

He said you are not a Christian. I didn't see where he said he isn't a christian.

Sharrap, the guy said he knows he is not a Christian, but that I am pretending as well....
Thats what he said.....

You lied, mr man.... V sad
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

Sharrap, the guy said he knows he is not a Christian, but that I am pretending as well....
Thats what he said.....

You lied, mr man.... V sad

Why don't you quote him and stop telling me what you make out of his post. I can't ever believe anything you write . Quote him or shut up.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:

Why don't you quote him and stop telling me what you make out of his post. I can't ever believe anything you write . Quote him or shut up.

Keep quiet....
Let shame catch you...
Which type of Christian says bible has inconsistencies?
Except the ones in your village?

Ediort
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet....
Let shame catch you...
Which type of Christian says bible has inconsistencies?
Except the ones in your village?

Ediort

So he didn't say he isn't a christian but only said the bible has inconsistencies. Many christiansacknowledge that the bible has many inconsistencies.

I knew you were lying as always. He only said you are not a Christian.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:

So he didn't say he isn't a christian but only said the bible has inconsistencies. Many christiansacknowledge that the bible has many inconsistencies.

I knew you were lying as always. He only said you are not a Christian.

Sharrap.
I am not quoting that ediort again to show you where he said so.
Please show me a genuine Christian that says bible is inconsistent.
If you cant show me, you will eat shame a second time
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

Sharrap.
I am not quoting that ediort again to show you where he said so.
Please show me a genuine Christian that says bible is inconsistent.
If you cant show me, you will eat shame a second time

You can't quote him simply because you lied. There is no where he said he isn't a christian.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:

[s]You can't quote him simply because you lied. There is no where he said he isn't a christian.[/s]

Shut up
No Christian says the Word of God is inconsistent
Its as bad as saying Jesus is inconsistent
Only dalamumu Christians do that.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

Shut up
No Christian says the Word of God is inconsistent
Its as bad as saying Jesus is inconsistent
Only dalamumu Christians do that.

Shut up!Just say you can't say that. Many christains say that already.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:

[s]Shut up!Just say you can't say that. Many christains say that already[/s].
Shut up ols
Your desperation has led you to saying someone who says God's word is inconsistent is a Christian...?
You are blind
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

Shut up ols
Your desperation has led you to saying someone who says God's word is inconsistent is a Christian...?
You are blind

Many christians believe the bible is inconsistent. If you don't like that go and call police.

Your idea of what a christian is remains yours alone.

There are different types of christians and to some.of them someone like you won't qualify as a christian.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:

[s]Many christians believe the bible is inconsistent. If you don't like that go and call police.

Your idea of what a christian is remains yours alone.

There are different types of christians and to some.of them someone like you won't qualify as a christian[/s].

"For the Word of God is Yea And Amen" Forever

Next time, Look before you lie
Scum
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

"For the Word of God is Yea And Amen" Forever

Next time, Look before you lie
Scum

Shut up. Felixmoron. Many christains acknowledge that the bible is inconsistent.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:

[s]Shut up. Felixmoron. Many christains acknowledge that the bible is inconsistent[/s].
Sharap and cover that lying mouth.
Shameless!
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

Sharap and cover that lying mouth.
Shameless!

You mean the lying mouth of yours that said someone said something he never said?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:

[s]You mean the lying mouth of yours that said someone said something he never said?[/s]
Sharap
I already showed you where he said what Christians dont say.
He even said so directly,
He never denied my accusation

So far, you have no single proof he is a Christian
And yet you are still fooling around. cool
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

Sharap
I already showed you where he said what Christians dont say.
He even said so directly,
He never denied my accusation

So far, you have no single proof he is a Christian
And yet you are still fooling around. cool

And what is it that christians don't say? That the bible is inconsistent? Many christians say that. So try another lie. You are shameless.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:

[s]And what is it that christians don't say? That the bible is inconsistent? Many christians say that. So try another lie. You are shameless.[/s]

Show us the Christian who does that or shut it up
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Dalam0n: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
felixomor:

Show us the Christian who does that or shut it up

I will do that after you show me where he said he isn't a christian.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dalam0n:

[s]
I will do that after you show me where he said he isn't a christian.[/s]
I already showed
You have shown nothing
Stop fooling around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Who Wrote The New Testament ? / Should A Christian Restitute? / My Friend's Wedding Was Cancelled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.