Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife (38423 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 18, 2017
Aboguede:
again acvording to igbo culture, a woman is never old than a man so my wife can be old than I am but I will enforce my rules uncompromisingly that she might think I lied about my age.

secondly, It id important that as a man I should also teach ur girl friend and train her as long as u and her are together because u nevet know when u might change the status and mind you that love is created and not pre made.

you can deceide to have fun but before u know it, u are cut up as long as u are making love to the same person often, the magnetic force of sex will cloud ur mind and make it hard to let go so if you always show ur true self from the start, she will either remain or leave early and always learn as a man to not pretend because pretence make a man stupid and perpetual cowardice and I can tell u from experence and as a sycologist that WOMEN respect a man who is uncompromising, strict and straight forward.

I have handled cases of counselling and in many cases, the woman says she think the man is like a woman in character and some women admitted thay they purposedly tested the men by doing wrong and the men will keep quit because of fear.

I once dated a girl and she met another girl in my room at certain time and she protested that the girl should leave and the girl left and then I also asked her to leave too for not respecting me as a man and I forced her out but she letter called and apologised on her kneels but in another relationship my the girl I was dating found another lady in my room and the same thing happened but this time, I later apologised to her and she started she later developed aggresive attitude which killed the relationship.

so in all, a man is obliged to be fatefull as the lady does same but as a man make sure ur wife is more tollerent than the husband otherwise the marrage will lack credibility because by nature, a man is poligamuse but a woman can be fateful bu nature so never let nature be compromised especially by a woman.

I pity that woman that will have the ultimate misfortune of spending the rest of her life with you.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Aboguede:
I agree with the op but it is also very omportant for a man to know that it is also a man's responsibility to shape a woman I mean train her to be as you can manage.

my father said that "a woman is half trained by her parents and the other half is left to her husband to train her to the final accepted maturity.

and I am greatful to God for who I am, my wife will be as I want her becausd I accept the responsibility as my father puts it that the husband is also the father of his wife.

huh?
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Smutt360raven: 5:09am On Oct 18, 2017
prinxpalax:

1. Proud and arrogant woman.
2 who can not let go, who fights for everything.
3. Who is possessive,wanting to acquire everything and selfish.
4. That has ego
5.worldly and canally minded.
6.who competes with everybody/­everything available
7. Who compares and contrasts herself with other people
8. A woman who can not forgive and forget easily
9. That can not utter this sentence " I am so sorry " effortlessly to people.
10.nags and shout and shameless.
11. Who exposes her God's given body for public to see
12. Who cannot adjust to any situation of life
13. Who only delights in the life of comfort,opulent and riches
14. Who thinks she has monopoly of knowledge,ideas and wisdom
15. Who doesn't care about Godly virtues.. 16. Who is weary in well doing.
17. Easily discourage and complain alot

You are not alone
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Zdoh(m): 5:14am On Oct 18, 2017
Just fear woman...... That's all.
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Slayer2: 5:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Una no dey tire? grin

As in ehn, I don tire for these nairalanders and all this kind useless topics angry
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Sheunma: 5:38am On Oct 18, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

You can always identify a poor man through his speech

who cannot adjust to any situation of life

Nonsense!!!

Marriage is not a do or die affair
No woman should be made to suffer all in the name of marriage

A poor man with nothing to his name a low self esteem is all I can see
. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by lilmax(m): 5:40am On Oct 18, 2017
loosed women everywhere grin.....I wonder what's wrong with this list
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Obijulius: 5:41am On Oct 18, 2017
You and your 29 likers are the reason why some responsible men got for the baby mama option. No one wants to commit to a stupidly arrogant narcissist.

Ur dm says it all, you are unworthily arrogant.

@topic: to all the single men out there- please never marry a woman with any of these attributes, not even out of pity or one-sided love.

She will bring you down to her gutter level and spend the rest of her life struggling to make sure you remain there with her.

Marriage is an option. You can do without it.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Obijulius: 5:45am On Oct 18, 2017
See another one. Toto distribution club of Nigeria. Forming sophisticated meanwhile their biggest endowment is that stuff between their legs.

Trash slay mamas.

CEEcey:
undecided

You can always identify a poor man through his speech

who cannot adjust to any situation of life

Nonsense!!!

Marriage is not a do or die affair
No woman should be made to suffer all in the name of marriage

A poor man with nothing to his name a low self esteem is all I can see
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Obijulius: 5:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Please don’t settle for less.

In these days of get rich quick slay mamas (coded ashawos) one has to be careful.

Jman06:
Just three things I ask of my future wife:

1. Be faithful to me. Don't even give me any reason to suspect you are cheating on me. If you feel that you are tired of me, give me the divorce papers, I'll respect you and even give some parting gifts.

2. Respect my parents and siblings, they are my first love. Be rest assured that I will never tolerate any of them disrespecting you. I'll have your back always.

3. Respect me. Don't use harsh words on me no matter what. I have ego too, don't bruise it please.

Any lady that can give me just the above three will have me wholesale, I'll forgive all her other sins.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by eeby1983(m): 5:50am On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
You will create your wife

By the way i find it difficult to say 'I am so sorry' effortlessly
i advise u go for deliverance
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by 9japrof(m): 5:58am On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Then you work on that, no one is perfect. The first step to improving is first acknowledging your weakness which you have done.

Wish you all the best
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by 9japrof(m): 6:05am On Oct 18, 2017
izaray:
Swthrt its not a good attitude to lived with trust me sad...When i was dating my ex then. He was always been the one, doing the begging and am sorry of a thing, even when his not at fault. Can't even tell wat i was feeling like then, if u ask me cheesy One day he called me, sat me down, and was advicing me on the need to always learn how to say sorry whenever am wrong as a woman, else it will affect me when am married. And i immediately took his advice....Today its helping me alot in my 5yrs old marriage.

So you mean your ex was like John the Baptist thT prepareth a way for the coming of the Messiah

Chai the nigga groomed a babe another dude dey enjoy for the past five years.

When I say life is unfair, una go dey follow me argue grin
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Godson201333(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Aboguede:
I agree with the op but it is also very omportant for a man to know that it is also a man's responsibility to shape a woman I mean train her to be as you can manage.

my father said that "a woman is half trained by her parents and the other half is left to her husband to train her to the final accepted maturity.

and I am greatful to God for who I am, my wife will be as I want her becausd I accept the responsibility as my father puts it that the husband is also the father of his wife.

That is a big Lie and the mistake many people make.So if a woman smoke cigarette or likes going clubbing,you think you can stop her from doing that ?The fact is that it will only bring conflict when you trying changing the opposite sex simply because it is easy to learn and difficult to unlearn.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by just2endowed: 6:10am On Oct 18, 2017
Nagging and lies
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by goodmanjustice: 6:10am On Oct 18, 2017
What is difficult in saying sorry, why do so many ladies feel too proud to be sorry. Admittedly, the lady I am dating now is economical with sorry and easily goes off the handle, but I put up with her. I was in relationship where the lady would say sorry even for the mistakes I make, make my meals, wash my clothes, call me up at least 3 times in a day, pays the bills, sits down to look at my face, tells me what she likes about me, does not press her phone when I am talking to her, was willing to convert to my religious sect, but I dint love her dt much. I had thought that it was common to find a lady with these qualities. I smile each time she tells me that I wont see any lady like her, I treated her very badly. She eventually moved to the US when I said I wasn't doing again. Now she is happily married with a posh son, and I have found the lady I love, but I have to do everything the lady I dint lov did for me. The present lady has no time for my face. Granted, she is more intelligent n has many goals, but she is a total alter ego of my previous lady, she warned me that by the time she leaves I'll pay for d shit I gave her...i am happily paying for the shit. There is notn I can't do for d present relationship...lol...i cook, wash her clothes, pay d bills I can for her, and now she says my implication I will join her to her own church if we marry, so much for love...I am truly sorry ex, u deserve ur present guy...wish me well...

4 Likes

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 18, 2017
mascot87:

My babe doesn't possess any of those qualities. Don't mind that girl, she thinks everyone is like her
but you havent married her, so who are you deceiving
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by 9japrof(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2017
caesaraba:

You get sense. My girlfriend who I was planning to propose to despite so many flaws finally broke the camel's back when I discovered she was sleeping with a married military officer in Kogi and has been trying to blackmail me with tears and saying it was in her past. My reply has been that, I can take almost anything from a woman however, unfaithfulness isn't one of those things. Funny thing was the way she referred to the man as a father-figure constantly ehn! I'd have prostrated on the floor in thanksgiving for all he was doing not knowing that he was helping me to wash plate. I almost got married to this person fa! Anyway, sorry I just had to air this out when I saw your first item on the list. Many thanks.

When I tell people that every aspiring married man should ensure that he spy on his woman using any means possible before marrying her, some might not know the details in full.

The process of fuorking an older benefactor never ends, it would continue right into marriage, and the lady would feel justified if more especially the benefactor brings riches that benefits the family.

Dishing her out like it's hot was a Good decision, but not succumbing to her useless cries and cheap emotional blackmail was the best decision

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 18, 2017
prinxpalax:

i can say with confidence that i have none of these qualities but are you the type of man i would love to have as a husband. Pls see my criteria below;
1. He loves you and is not afraid to say or show it; it is not just in words but in actions too, he may be a gentleman or a ruffian but becomes the sweetest angel when you are around.
2. He respects you and treats you with dignity: whether you are a hoe or not as far as she is a woman,he treats you like a proper lady alone and in public.
3. You are both free with each other: both of you must fart, burp, belch, speak varnacular and pidgin to each other, you know those little sweet nothings that spice everything up.
4.He must have a source of income enough to take care of three:him, you and his mum or the baby. Love is not for broke niggas. He must be hardworking and ready to put food on the table.
5. His eyes may wander whenever he sees a babe with better assets but they must always return home to you.
6. He must have a belief system: christian, muslim, buddhist, sango worshipper. He should stick with one, not going to pastor, alpha, woli and babalawo to solve one problem.
7. He must treat other people especially his relative with love and respect: what he doesn't have, he won't give.
8. He must defend you and be loyal to you: especially in front of outsiders, need i say more.
9. He has control of his temper: if not wifebeater loading, you will just download punches like swift 4G data bundle. If you argue and he ever raises his hand, run sister run, dont look back and dump him like yesterday's garbage.
10. He can keep his joystick under control: We know say konji na bastard but he must always use his head, not balls. If he starts rubing your thighs after the first date, tell him goodnight and shut the door.
11. He must be ambitous: this is what babes mean when they tell other babes that he has prospects.
12. He keeps you in the loop: everybody is entitled to secrets but at least he carries you along.
Hope this helps, nothing here is set in stone but it's a good starting point
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Peejoeee(m): 6:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Who doesn't give head
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by vanhelsing1(m): 6:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Jman06:

1. Be faithful to me. Don't even give me any reason to suspect you are cheating on me. If you feel that you are tired of me, give me the divorce papers, I'll respect you and even give some parting gifts.

2. Respect my parents and siblings, they are my first love. Be rest assured that I will never tolerate any of them disrespecting you. I'll have your back always.
if

3. Respect me. Don't use harsh words on me no matter what. I have ego too, don't bruise it please.

Any lady that can give me just the above three will have me wholesale, I'll forgive all her other sins.
dis r one of the nicest words have heard recently from a gentle man like u..u jus hit d nail on d head...permit me to ask if u r d son of a carpenter.
mark ma words,if couples do not exercise self control,u wil jus see how love wil evaporate into thin air...
another quality very essential in a mariage..
SELF CONTROL..

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by 9japrof(m): 6:28am On Oct 18, 2017
goodmanjustice:
What is difficult in saying sorry, why do so many ladies feel too proud to be sorry. Admittedly, the lady I am dating now is economical with sorry and easily goes off the handle, but I put up with her. I was in relationship where the lady would say sorry even for the mistakes I make, make my meals, wash my clothes, call me up at least 3 times in a day, pays the bills, sits down to look at my face, tells me what she likes about me, does not press her phone when I am talking to her, was willing to convert to my religious sect, but I dint love her dt much. I had thought that it was common to find a lady with these qualities. I smile each time she tells me that I wont see any lady like her, I treated her very badly. She eventually moved to the US when I said I wasn't doing again. Now she is happily married with a posh son, and I have found the lady I love, but I have to do everything the lady I dint lov did for me. The present lady has no time for my face. Granted, she is more intelligent n has many goals, but she is a total alter ego of my previous lady, she warned me that by the time she leaves I'll pay for d shit I gave her...i am happily paying for the shit. There is notn I can't do for d present relationship...lol...i cook, wash her clothes, pay d bills I can for her, and now she says my implication I will join her to her own church if we marry, so much for love...I am truly sorry ex, u deserve ur present guy...wish me well...

Sometimes it's after we have lost something good that the scales falls off our eyes
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Mrwealth933: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Una no dey tire? grin
Hey girl. How are you ?
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Sgttanner: 6:34am On Oct 18, 2017
zinizta:
Do Not Derail The Thread...Stop Being A Baby! How Could You Be So Naive To Feel She Wouldn't Have Other Suitors. ABeG! Man Up!
of course m not dumb.. I know she's gonna have other suitors, it's normal.... But that doesn't give her the right to hurt my feelimgs.. Honestly would have appreciated if she actually told me she can't continue with me and she wants to quit instead of hurting me... I really know how hard I have stay to be loyal.. I am not bad myself.. I know how temptations I have flee from all cos of her.... But all the same.. Shiit happens
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Jman06:

This makes a lot of sense
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Jman06:

if only I can give u a kiss right now. so reasonable guys like these still exist?

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Deo1986(m): 6:41am On Oct 18, 2017
With those list, prepare for a loooooong night as a bachelor.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2017
vanhelsing1:

dis r one of the nicest words have heard recently from a gentle man like u..u jus hit d nail on d head...permit me to ask if u r d son of a carpenter.
mark ma words,if couples do not exercise self control,u wil jus see how love wil evaporate into thin air...
another quality very essential in a mariage..
SELF CONTROL..
frankly, where are these guys coming from? I barely meet guys with such notions but they seems to be very common on nairaland
Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by dexterinc2003: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2017
when i met my wife, she did not have only one feature of your 17 lists, she did not have number 13, which is actually very important to me, it wasnt easy initially, but today she has none of the 17 features. stop looking for already made women... build her up.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by crunchyg: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

That is a very bad thing dear, try to learn it, it's not too late. I deliberate learnt how to always say sorry at every point in time without minding who was at fault and today it has become part of me, I know it can become part of you too.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 18, 2017
no girl has everything, no guy has everything. we compromise. with ur list, what u are looking 4 is a perfect wife, u wont find her anywhere. she might have one or two flaws, maybe something that's not even on ur list. just b prayerful

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife by EMMAG4E14: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2017
then you are not ready to marry yet, bcs there is no way you will not see one of all these in a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.