Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage (65900 Views)

More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria / South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Rolly22(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
months:

Honestly, wen will ur afonja people get a life and leave the SEasterners and their affairs for them?

Nobody is faulting Zuma statue but rather, the fact that we are yet to see Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu Statue.

Zuma we can tolerate, but never will we tolerate a Buhari statue or even OBJ. The latter we will scatter.

As for Thabo Mbeki and Nelson Mandela, dey never broke all protocol to land their Presidential jets in Owerri.

Zuma did and he earned himself a wonderful surprise. Beginning of a new friendship.

What is this one saying??

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by eziokwubundunuwa: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
ezeagu:

This is even more stupid.

How?
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
I hope the article about the Governor of Imo State erecting a statue in honor of South African President, Mr. Zuma is nothing but a ruse. If that's not the case, then I would say that this single act alone shows the idiocy, stupidity and lack of understanding of good governance by the governor. How on God's green earth would he erect a statue to honor such a despicable man in the person of Mr. Zuma?

For a start, what has Mr. Zuma done to promote the social, educational, civic or financial welfare of the citizens of Imo State? I thought you erect a statue or name a street after someone who has contributed immensely to better the lot of a people. This person could either be a philanthropist, an educator, politician-certainly not an African politician, etc. To the best of my knowledge, Mr. Zuma is not deserving of such honor having done nothing to contribute in any way shape or form to uplift the people that the governor is supposed to be looking out for.

The governor, for all intents and purposes, clearly does not have the best interest of his people at heart. If he does, how could he justify the reasoning behind bestowing such an honor to a man whose citizens at every turn kill Nigerians residing in his country without justice ever been served to the perpetrators? So, if this DIMWIT in spite of the challenges facing his people, decides to waste the meagre state resources for personal aggrandizement and self promotion, it is incumbent on the people of Imo State to take matters in their own hand and get rid of the BASTARD.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by marv1: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Okorocha is nothing but another version of fayose. What is the meaning of this madness?//?

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by fakati(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Infact,in short this is not acceptable that statute as a matter of fact must be hewn down.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by otokx(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
It is unbelievable.
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
janellemonae:

Theres nothing wrong with statues. They teach ur history and values to unborn generations. We dont even have enough of them. Part of the reason for the rot in our society. We dont honour our honourable men/women.

I wonder what jacob zumas statue will teach the average ibo man about himself though. Clearly rochas is mad. He must think people just erect statues for its aesthetics.
Statues are an eyesore. Especially in 2017.
Please don't even argue the point.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by kyella(f): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
if only age came along with sense...mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by slivertongue: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
yanshDoctor:
all this is to allowed the launching of biafra embassy in south africa if buhari failed to honor the APC agreement alliance in 2019.

what happen to Jonathan will happen to buhari if he insist on running the 2019 race. APC will collapsed and if buhari used the military to suppressed the elections.

who will fight GMB?the north is here for good
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Okky1900: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hmmm Zuma Zuma okorocha find u some hot IBO babex
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by oladotman(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
If I were the next governor of Imo state, dumping the statue into the Niger river would be my first administrative project. In fact, I wouldn't sleep soundly until I saw it done. I consider this statue a national embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by hardon1(m): 1:19am On Oct 16, 2017
okorocha is sick. anyway, i trust nigeria. the next governor will come and bulldoze it!

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by ATERI(m): 3:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Best response to the constant killings of our people in South Africa!
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by zudozz: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2017
My cousin tells me Zouma has no stature any where in South Africa. Or street names in his honor in the entire South Africa! This Rochas na real Mallam!

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by NickD(m): 6:17am On Oct 16, 2017
eziokwubundunuwa:

What's wrong with that and how come Ekwueme's award and statue isn't noticed by you?
What's the essence of having the South African presidents statue in IMO state? what has he done for the state? is he a hero of Nigeria or even IMO state? Which Nigerian has his statue in south Africa or any other country? What honour does Zuma deserve in IMO state?
Alex ekwueme is a Nigerian so I've gat no qualms if they choose to erect his. Let's stop making Nigeria the butt of joke in Africa I really don't know what imolites did to deserve a pharoah like Rochas...but sadly every bad leader will still have supporters but only because they have interests and benefits from such a person

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Cunnilingus(m): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2017
months:

Honestly, wen will ur afonja people get a life and leave the SEasterners and their affairs for them?

Nobody is faulting Zuma statue but rather, the fact that we are yet to see Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu Statue.

Zuma we can tolerate, but never will we tolerate a Buhari statue or even OBJ. The latter we will scatter.

As for Thabo Mbeki and Nelson Mandela, dey never broke all protocol to land their Presidential jets in Owerri.

Zuma did and he earned himself a wonderful surprise. Beginning of a new friendship.
nwanne eh. I chụrụ áhà. Kedu ka e ga esi dee udiri ha. Rochas akuachala ndị Imo salary ha? Onwe bụrụ statue Zuma kaa onwere 520 million naira kpụ a. Ezigbo ụzọ ole dị na Imo ugbua. Biko kpachara anya maka Amadioha ị gba gị na Rochas gị ahụ oku
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Babacele: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2017
God bless Rochas! It is a cheaper strategy of telling the father of SA underground politics and mafia to protect our people and property that have been under deadly attacks constantly. I'm hope this move yields the desired results as soon as possible. A wise leader devises any strategy to protect and advance his people. Okorocha has shown again that he is aware of the real deal in SA than our watery foreign policy in the rainbow country.
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Ugwoji101(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Ok so just because Zuma spent 2days in IMO Rocha's erect his statue nd name a road after him

We will protest.. London must erect dry buhari and name a hospital after him in London because he spent almost s year in London
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Lionessza(f): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by adahgold(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Benekruku:

My dear, you re the one mad!

You are a goat.
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by XYZo: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
NCP:
So wetin make we do...
Bros abeg no be this girl wey dey that small picture of gbe enue soun be this? shocked

Coz that pics looks like it was a younger pics of this one u used
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by XYZo: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pelliens400 angry
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by DonCandido(f): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
janellemonae:

Olodo. Smh.

Brainiac, open your eyes and you will see clearly... more than words can convey.
i repeat, Okorochs has moved a chess piece!
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by mcdavies4: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by mcdavies4: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by dataideas: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by dataideas: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun / Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.