Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (47502 Views)

"My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola / Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
oduastates:
I wonder what anaesthetic they gave the poor child in order to put him in a state of unconsciousness.
As an Omega child, it is common to see papa raising the dead. I first experience papa raising a dead child in 2009 in August Fire Night

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
But op this is uncalled for as series of miracles happen there on daily basis. Am sure apostle didn't asked for this publicity

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Ekiugboughelli: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
MAY GOD'S NAME BE PRAISED……………..AMEN

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by ZeemMiles(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
kingxsamz:
Good...
Modified:
Whether it's true or fake that won't stop Pained Atheists from displaying their stupidity.
Sure, its scam

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
The comments I have read so far seems like people's eyes Don dey clear but we still have some mumu's dude up there. grin

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by ikp120(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
See as Seun jejely put the source on the title in case anyone wants to confront Nairaland they would know where to channel their vexatious vex grin grin,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by lathrowinger: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rutley:
Make this man drop 100 sure odds for guys na. Abi him no knw say naija boiz aint smiling ni?

Abeg anyone close to him tell him to drop odds for guys

God punish all the fake pastors... after the drugs injected elapse... he finally wake up. check very well, those who brought the boy come to church ain't the biological parent of the boy.
If they are, they wouldnt have allow them to inject the baby...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
I knew Suleiman when he was a nobody. He cannot con me into believing this shit.
knew him?oya drop small gist for us..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Apostle Suleiman the fake.

Where were you when Tagbo died? Where were you when DJ Olu died? Where were you when Suntai Danbaba died? Where were you when Dora Akunyili died?
Why haven't you healed Carl Iheme?
I pity the mumus who take you seriously. Keep up with the arrangee-miracles The tithes and offerings will keep coming.
But I'd remind you that you have a pending court case in Canada. Surprisingly, you've not set foot there after it was filed.
god of man Endtime ass-shooker.
even if he wasnt fake, u expect him to raise every dead man.
your mumu never do
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Make him go continue the miracle for mortuary now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Cajal(m): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
oduastates:
I wonder what anaesthetic they gave the poor child in order to put him in a state of unconsciousness.
...analgesic dose of ketamin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
ONLY FOR THE BRIANLESS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
oduastates:

I dey teh u. Mofo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by SABA2002(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Look and live......... My brother lives.............. It is written in the Bible.... Look and live.

.... My follow country men....... I HAVE LEARNT TO TRUST IN JESUS..... I HAVE LEARNT TO DEPEND ON GOD'S WORD.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by pezeji(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
I knew Suleiman when he was a nobody. He cannot con me into believing this shit.
where u been sabi am
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
Poo indeed. I don't know why some Nigerians are sheepishly following this charlatans masquerading as Men of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by blaqroy: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
If only he heal monkey pox patients undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Doctormarvin(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
oduastates:
then how was he woken up??..all anaesthetics have the number of minutes they work so i read,how did the time the child will wake up coincide with the time the pastor will pray for him..?somebody subjected to anesthesia is still breathing,if that was the case then the acumen would be spotted by some keen sighted fellas who wil proceed to call out the pastor for fraud,nobody is doing that

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
goslowgoslow:
He should go and wake up dead bodies in mortuary. Scammers!
BRO, CHRIST JESUS DID NOT RAISE EVERY DEAD PERSON TO LIFE IN HIS DAYS ON EARTH... WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL, NOT TO CALL THE WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by felixomor: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Stupidity is swallowing this tale hook line and sinker

I'll wager the child fainted or at least just lost consciousness cuz it takes a certified medical professional to declare someone dead

This is why people have been mistakenly buried alive due to thinking "Unconsciousness different from sleep" = Death; a noteworthy example is Octavia Smith Hatcher who "died" due to a strange illness nobody knows anything about; she was buried and everyone went on living their lives as usual; less than a week after her burial the symptoms of her strange illness (coma) started showing amongst many of the townspeople except everyone that showed the symptom eventually regained their consciousness, seeing this Octavia's husband decided to exhume her grave only to find out his worst fears were true, The lining on the inside of the coffin had been scratched and torn to pieces. Octavia’s nails were bloodied and broken , and her face was contorted with horrific fear. She had woken up, suffered excruciating pain and died in the ground after being buried alive.

so forgive the atheists for being skeptical about this miracle claim; my advice to every human is simple "Question everything, even yesterday's truths"
Even people they certified dead
You still argued

Dont waste your time

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by realmindz: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
This guy should be behind bars..

These are the kind of fraudsters that let people die in the name of faith, they wont administer drugs and the needed medical attention.

Pls ask when did Suleiman become a doctor.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/lifeless-child-comes-back-to-life-after.html?m=1
hahahahaha Nollywood is learning where this man is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Spicycat(f): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
ceecee0703:

i've seen short limbs regrow in salvation ministry by David Ibiyiome

And you fell for it grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Miracles do happen and it's something many of will are familiar with (atheists inclusive) cheesy

I don't know why men of little faith are just saying all sorts of things just to prove the inefficacy of God

Don't quote me ooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sure, Pastor Suleiman or whatever he calls himself, raised a child from dead. If anybody belives that crap, then I have an Island that I would sell you for one $$. The child was probably sedated and by the time the Pastor went thru the process of his con-game, the sedative wore off and the kid woke up hence the claim that he raised a child from dead. I am still amazed at how gullible and feeble minded people are to always believing in such claims of performance of miracle. I guess the society has been so impoverished and beaten down for far too long that they are looking for answers and miracles in all places. This quest for answers to what ails them makes them vulnerable to con men and women of all stripes. Don't get me wrong, I believe that miracles do happen but not in the manner and circumstance in which they're proclaimed especially in Nigeria. Nigeria is a country full of con artists always willing and ready to prey on the innocent, naive and the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
ceecee0703:

that video on YouTube? it's a waste of sense to believe it

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rutley:
Make this man drop 100 sure odds for guys na. Abi him no knw say naija boiz aint smiling ni?

Abeg anyone close to him tell him to drop odds for guys
imagine the man cant predict man city 7-2 Stoke city
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by realmindz: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
ceecee0703:

and the news did not make AIT not to talk of CNN
Fraudsters everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by tunatrezy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Rutley post=61446296]Make this man drop 100 sure odds for guys na. Abi him no knw say naija boiz aint smiling ni?

Abeg anyone close to him tell him to drop odds for guys[/quote

na weti sure pass o make this man drop correct score make bomb am with cash.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by walter315(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
newbornmacho:
Great.
But Err... Just wondering, who certified the child dead?

na the camera man...u nor tdey see ke? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by finco: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by mu2sa2: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Who declared the child "Dead"?
Suleiman declared the child dead then declared him alive. Miracle of miracles - that's how they will describe it!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.