Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (47503 Views)

"My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola / Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by crafteck(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2017
U said it all... Not all the papa papa they are doing,
work hard and smart at your young age people, so you dont end up worshipping pastors instead of God

Unik3030:
guy stfu n stop been stupid, am a Christian n i use my brain I can't b deceived by all these business men stage managing miracle. we have seen many of those miracles in d past n we know it's fake. cobhams have been blind for a long period of time now, y is it that this god of men can't heal d well known blind man but they decide to perform miracles like this. he should also go n heal YINKA ayefele, i don't see pastors as saints I see Dem as normal human being like me so I don't worship them n if they bleep up let them know. dis one wey even dey follow olosho mtcheew
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Unik3030:
guy stfu n stop been stupid, am a Christian n i use my brain I can't b deceived by all these business men stage managing miracle. we have seen many of those miracles in d past n we know it's fake. cobhams have been blind for a long period of time now, y is it that this god of men can't heal d well known blind man but they decide to perform miracles like this. he should also go n heal YINKA ayefele, i don't see pastors as saints I see Dem as normal human being like me so I don't worship them n if they bleep up let them know. dis one wey even dey follow olosho mtcheew
again you are not a Christian

The same words they said to Christ is exactly the same words you are expressing now
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Messenger of the wetin?
Back to sender
I rebuke you.
Get thee behind me Satan.
U won't know Satan even if u saw him physically
I pray for u, u shall encounter a situation that will change ur perception without interruption with an increased saturation of glorious conceptualisation in Jesus precious name we pray. Amen
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
davo90tico:

U won't know Satan even if u saw him physically
I pray for u, u shall encounter a situation that will change ur perception without interruption with an increased saturation of glorious conceptualisation in Jesus precious name we pray. Amen
Na you know.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Unik3030:

Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. - 2 Chronicles 20:20
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Na you know.

Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. - 2 Chronicles 20:20
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
davo90tico:

E don do na.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by enonche85(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2017
randomperson:

This kind of reasoning is lazy and dangerous...

U are saying God has areason for letting bad things happen so we shouldnt question him.

A boko haram terrorist can simply use that reasoning to justify his murder of hundreds of people

So please, look for another excuse

I believe u know the story of Job in the bible?
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by randomperson: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
enonche85:

I believe u know the story of Job in the bible?

So?
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by OtemSapien: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
ufuosman:
God is great, Glory to HIS name
Pls don't say God when scam is being practised, rather, mention the specific name of the god through whom that scam is made manifested. In this case it is Yahweh, so praise him, the Almighty deceiver.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.