Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (47495 Views)

"My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola / Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Jesuschrist419: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
adenine02:

You don't have to be an atheist to see this is fake

Ask yourself this questions
1. What kill d child
2. Who certified him dead
3. Why is child wearing clothes and even shoes, did he died on their way to church

Besides am not an atheist

And

I strongly believe this is fake

Shalom
am an atheist. It's so fake

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Jesuschrist419: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Miracles do happen and it's something many of will are familiar with (atheists inclusive) cheesy

I don't know why men of little faith are just saying all sorts of things just to prove the inefficacy of God

Don't quote me ooo
I will quote you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Jesuschrist419: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Stupidity is swallowing this tale hook line and sinker

I'll wager the child fainted or at least just lost consciousness cuz it takes a certified medical professional to declare someone dead

This is why people have been mistakenly buried alive due to thinking "Unconsciousness different from sleep" = Death; a noteworthy example is Octavia Smith Hatcher who "died" due to a strange illness nobody knows anything about; she was buried and everyone went on living their lives as usual; less than a week after her burial the symptoms of her strange illness (coma) started showing amongst many of the townspeople except everyone that showed the symptom eventually regained their consciousness, seeing this Octavia's husband decided to exhume her grave thinking she might've been buried alive, he did only to find out his worst fears were true, The lining on the inside of the coffin had been scratched and torn to pieces. Octavia’s nails were bloodied and broken , and her face was contorted with horrific fear. She had woken up, suffered excruciating pain and died in the ground after being buried alive.

so forgive the atheists for being skeptical about this miracle claim; my advice to every human is simple "Question everything, even yesterday's truths"
honestly you are so right. That miracle is so fake
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
I will quote you.
cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Jesuschrist419: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
cheesy
you are chatting with God
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
you are chatting with God
And you think you're the God? cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by PETUK(m): 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apostle Suleiman the fake.

Where were you when Tagbo died?
Where were you when DJ Olu died?
Where were you when Suntai Danbaba died?
Where were you when Dora Akunyili died?

Why haven't you healed Carl Iheme?

I pity the mumus who take you seriously.
Keep up with the arrangee-miracles
The tithes and offerings will keep coming.

But I'd remind you that you have a pending court case in Canada.
Surprisingly, you've not set foot there after it was filed.

god of man
Endtime ass-shooker.
ever heard of doctors don't look for patients, patients look for doctors?
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
newbornmacho:
Great. But Err... Just wondering, who certified the child dead?
he gat doctirs in his church
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
its not what u look at that matters, its what u see.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 12:16am On Oct 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'll wager the child fainted or at least just lost consciousness cuz it takes a certified medical professional to declare someone dead

This is why people have been mistakenly buried alive due to thinking "Unconsciousness different from sleep" = Death; a noteworthy example is Octavia Smith Hatcher who "died" due to a strange illness nobody knows anything about; she was buried and everyone went on living their lives as usual; less than a week after her burial the symptoms of her strange illness (coma) started showing amongst many of the townspeople except everyone that showed the symptom eventually regained their consciousness, seeing this Octavia's husband decided to exhume her grave thinking she might've been buried alive, he did only to find out his worst fears were true, The lining on the inside of the coffin had been scratched and torn to pieces. Octavia’s nails were bloodied and broken , and her face was contorted with horrific fear. She had woken up, suffered excruciating pain and died in the ground after being buried alive.

so forgive the atheists for being skeptical about this miracle claim; my advice to every human is simple "Question everything, even yesterday's truths"

Stupidity is believing that an Apostle Suleiman you have never met sleeps with a Stella Otobo you have never met while vehemently refuting the fact the same Apostle Suleiman prayed for a dead child (who you have never met!) and he came back to life. Look at you and all the veins on your face and neck showing just because of your hatred for God and attempts to disprove God's power. Do all you can and say all you can, but Jesus remains the same yesterday, today and forever! The same Jesus that raised the dead in the past is the same Jesus of today! That same Jesus said that those who truly believe in Him will do the same works and even greater works than He did! If you don't serve a god that can raise the dead or you are the type that doesn't believe in God, but rather say you believe in yourself, then why don't you open your eyes and accept the simple truth that Jesus does what you or your god cannot do? Why not be wise and come to Jesus to save your soul rather than keep fighting a lost battle

You are not the first to attempt to ridicule Jesus. Many have tried it long before you were born, but where are they today? You will not still be the last, but yet Jesus keeps being glorified and more people are believing in Him! You obviously think all those thousands of people you see in the video witnessing the resurrection of the child are fools, right?? To you, they must be big fools to not know the difference between a child that fainted and a child that died?

Just pray you open your eyes here on earth to the reality of Jesus and salvation before you leave this world and it's too late to repent

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 12:23am On Oct 16, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
This guy also employs the services of kids?
This is child labour.
What u don't understand, don't talk about.
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
I STAND WITH JESUS
I STAND WITH OFM
#OMEGACHILD
More grace daddy God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Jesuschrist419: 12:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Stupidity is believing that an Apostle Suleiman you have never met sleeps with a Stella Otobo you have never met while vehemently refuting the fact the same Apostle Suleiman prayed for a dead child (who you have never met!) and he came back to life. Look at you and all the veins on your face and neck showing just because of your hatred for God and attempts to disprove God's power. Do all you can and say all you can, but Jesus remains the same yesterday, today and forever! The same Jesus that raised the dead in the past is the same Jesus of today! That same Jesus said that those who truly believe in Him will do the same works and even greater works than He did! If you don't serve a god that can raise the dead or you are the type that doesn't believe in God, but rather say you believe in yourself, then why don't you open your eyes and accept the simple truth that Jesus does what you or your god cannot do? Why not be wise and come to Jesus to save your soul rather than keep fighting a lost battle

You are not the first to attempt to ridicule Jesus. Many have tried it long before you were born, but where are they today? You will not still be the last, but yet Jesus keeps being glorified and more people are believing in Him! You obviously think all those thousands of people you see in the video witnessing the resurrection of the child are fools, right?? To you, they must be big fools to not know the difference between a child that fainted and a child that died?

Just pray you open your eyes here on earth to the reality of Jesus and salvation before you leave this world and it's too late to repent
Jesus Christ is an atheist
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Child doesn't have to be certified dead..... he can always find someone to do so. ..maybe he did. Rigor mortis (when the body becomes stiff a few hours after death) is a fool proof way of knowing without the shadow of a doubt that someone is dead....dead dead. Was this dead child brought to the church all sprawled out like this? Suleman needs to fire his Director of Miracles or his sheep shall soon go astray.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by chuose2: 4:00am On Oct 16, 2017
oduastates:
I wonder what anaesthetic they gave the poor child in order to put him in a state of unconsciousness.
You are wicked, you dey give away the secret grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Suleman carry on with whatever you dey do o. But one day, one day breeze go blow and fowl yansh go open.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:36am On Oct 16, 2017
D1official:
Has it bn proven that prayer can revive an unconscious person?.
its been proven that an unconscious person can regain consciousness unaided
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2017
crafteck:
I respect ur wisdom.. Thanks for sharing
thanks for the compliment, I'm honoured
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Your post is filled with so much emotion

I can rebutt every sentence in this post but I won't bother
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by travelpoint: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
A lifeless child allegedly came back to life after Apostle Johnson Suleman's prayer at OFM HQ.Apostle Suleman was pictured holding the child in a joyous mood.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/lifeless-child-comes-back-to-life-after.html?m=1
I know Nigerians will believe this magician
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by realmindz: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I watched the whole drama.The mother of child was causing distraction in the church when suleman was prophesying. He had to leave the person being prophesied to attend to the baby. By God's grace,he laid his hand on the baby and prayed after some seconds the child began to breath. Later on he asked for water which he poured on the child. It took some minutes before the child started walking then he asked the child's mother to feed him

This is a proof that it was staged. So you guys just concluded the child was dead and Surgeon Suleiman brought him back. Africans are brain dead
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by DerrickzB: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2017
oduastates:
I wonder what anaesthetic they gave the poor child in order to put him in a state of unconsciousness.

Are you an atheist??
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by kadree(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2017
khalilullaah:

I agree.
let him him come to my village close to Auchi where he has his Omega fire ministries head quarter .
We can fetch him fresh dead bodies for him to
"resurrect"
Even Jesus knew this deception hence he said:
" For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones."
Matthew 24:24.

"miracles is not the real criterion for knowing if a man is of God or of the devil.

And I sure know where all these people belong.
Because people can't see beyond entertainment in the name of praise and worship and miracles.

Auchi is very familiar to me. Which village in particular please ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Gemc3(f): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Jeez! So painful!
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by bigfather(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2017
Rutley:
Make this man drop 100 sure odds for guys na. Abi him no knw say naija boiz aint smiling ni?

Abeg anyone close to him tell him to drop odds for guys

grin grin grin

you dey follow read my mind ni ? grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2017
Black men are so gullible. Please Pastor go to the mortuary and wake many dead people there to prove your anointing.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
This Apostle Suleman really has God's anointing in his life

Pls who certified the child dead?
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

This hurts,
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2017
realmindz:

This is a proof that it was staged. So you guys just concluded the child was dead and Surgeon Suleiman brought him back. Africans are brain dead
It wasn't stage managed. Suleman is too intelligent and enlighten for that. Miracles happen around the globe were his ministers so what happened yesterday was too small to be staged managed.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It wasn't stage managed. Suleman is too intelligent and enlighten for that. Miracles happen around the globe were his ministers so what happened yesterday was too small to be staged managed.

Can someone be too intelligent to stage a miracle? does this guy even think at all?
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Can someone be too intelligent to stage a miracle? does this guy even think at all?
I don't get you? Are you referring to me or the other guy?
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:
I don't get you? Are you referring to me or the other guy?
who said someone is too intelligent to stage miracles?
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

who said someone is too intelligent to stage miracles?
Maybe you don't get. The church has being there for long and miracles happen there on daily basis.What I mean by too intelligent is that with his exposure to the word of God it will be stupid of him to even stage managed it. I watched the whole drama. If it was staged managed, how come when he was about praying the baby was lifeless, he prayed the childa started breathing.
Cameramen were all over there videoing. The child didn't get up immediately until they he poured water on him. Everyone in the church watched the scene to see things. You can visit omega fire auchi to see things for yourself. In fact they're having healing service on the 28th of this month called Jehovah the doctor. Visit it to assert your curiosity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Rent Out Station To Church For Service In Lagos (pic) / Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.