Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (47498 Views)

"My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola / Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by maximus4455(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Spylord48:
Chai. Raise a dead child up? when people see dying in the mortuary daily.Who certified the child dead?
This lies no get part 11
Try die first and see if he won't raise you up. And if he doesn't, you remain there. Only Jesus can heal and raise the dead. More grace to the man of God.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Drama for the sheeple

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Maski87: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
FRAUD,mugu,fall,guy wack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Maski87: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Muggu,fall na guy wark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
randomperson:
Nice try! It's only unknown people that get healed or resurrected.

Cohbams is a gospel singer and has attended many services in the big churches, yet he is still blind.

Maybe God only heals those people that we can't verify their miracles
Ditto Yinka Ayefele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Bofemsky(f): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo
This Apostle Suleman really has God's anointing in his life
If I hear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by anonymox321(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Was it Apostle or God that raised the boy thru the apostle? God won't share His glory. Don't put d apostle n in trouble biko.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by oluspicy: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo

Yes, he gt the annointing. He's last ministration at the just concluded Agent of Transformation Youth Conference of the RCCG, he expressed how he fasted for 100days n bfr d end of the fasting, he met with Pastor E. Adeboye. And he was prayed for... n booom! His ministry experienced a great turning point.

Besides, am not suprised when Pastor Adeboye once said that if he could not raise the dead in his ministry, but his children will...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
His business though, thinking of starting something similar myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Etinosajay(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
I knew Suleiman when he was a nobody. He cannot con me into believing this shit.

Eleyi gidi gan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
obinna58:

This is one of the reasons Nigeria is still toping in the list of most corrupt countries in the world

Amputees can't regrow lost limbs but a dead person can come back to life

Over sense will not kee you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by mozele(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
oduastates:
I wonder what anaesthetic they gave the poor child in order to put him in a state of unconsciousness.

funny enought. According to the picture I'm looking at, it seems the boy had been drenched in water.

Based on logical reasoning, does this means that aneastethics the boy was injected with looses its effect when the person its being administered on comes in contact with water?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Jacktheripper: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
There is no NNPC $25BN missing or unaccounted-for. Please beware of sensational/malicious reporting that has no basis in facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by mozele(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
obinna58:

This is one of the reasons Nigeria is still toping in the list of most corrupt countries in the world

Amputees can't regrow lost limbs but a dead person can come back to life

if you still have no solutions to the problems you've just listed, why the fuzz?
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by uboma(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
GavelSlam:
Prodigious acting talent that little kid has.

Should be useful in movie production rather than wasting away working for a charlatan.

You are on point, Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Y hasn't he raised our economy from death?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Hasheem1hash(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
oduastates:
I wonder what anaesthetic they gave the poor child in order to put him in a state of unconsciosness.
My thought!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dis 1 weak me die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
I knew Suleiman when he was a nobody. He cannot con me into believing this shit.
ex lover spotted

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Alphalite(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
The days of the miraculous are still here. To God be the glory. More Grace to the Apostle. Of a truth, greater works shall they do.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
A supposed dead boy wearing his shoes!!! Na wah for Nigeria pastors. They can do anything to get attention. Judgement will surely begin in d church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
The Cameraman's curiosity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by steph2sweet(f): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
Nigerians and their creepy mentality, so because you know someone when he wasn't doing God's work means he cannot change tommorw abi.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Horlufemi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Who declared the child dead, in a Church on a Sunday, with cameras every where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by zyzybee(f): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
No wonder I never believed in the `miracles' we were always shown on TV by the church I used to attend. Everyone will be shouting and clapping each time the supposed miracle happen and I will just be calm. It was when I left there I was made to understand that stretchers and wheelchairs were given to People to stay on as if they have been using it by someone who haVe been part of the tricks. mtchew.......i keep wondering if they study how to stage manage miracles in their Bible schools coz almost all do it. Both local and int'l even those we read about doing great miracles in the past. Haa if these are not the lying wonders Jesus talked about, then what exactly is it? Pastors should fear God oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Spatta: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
oduastates:
I wonder what anaesthetic they gave the poor child in order to put him in a state of unconsciousness.

Your brain is working intact.

while i am not disputing the power of God through Christ to bring to Life, I am also wondering where the child died from, what brought about his death, why was he taken to the service instead of first the hospital as common men will do?

why is the camera rolling?

why is Suleman trying so hard to convince all on social media after the Otobo case

sometimes it is hard to tell the motives

But God knows everything

Eternity will reveal what looks like mystery
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by khalilullaah(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo

I agree.
let him him come to my village close to Auchi where he has his Omega fire ministries head quarter .
We can fetch him fresh dead bodies for him to
"resurrect"
Even Jesus knew this deception hence he said:
" For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God's chosen ones."
Matthew 24:24.

"miracles is not the real criterion for knowing if a man is of God or of the devil.

And I sure know where all these people belong.
Because people can't see beyond entertainment in the name of praise and worship and miracles.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Jesuschrist419: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
D1official:

Has it bn proven that prayer can revive an unconscious person?.
hello
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by ceda99: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Story 4 d gods
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Jesuschrist419: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
kingxsamz:
Good...
Modified:
Whether it's true or fake that won't stop Pained Atheists from displaying their stupidity.
atheists are not stupid. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Jesuschrist419: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo

that fraudster man. Fake pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Rent Out Station To Church For Service In Lagos (pic) / Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.