Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

"There Is No $25bn NNPC Contract Anywhere" - Laolu Akande - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Is No $25bn NNPC Contract Anywhere" - Laolu Akande (20372 Views)

Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande / Asari Dokubo: Osinbajo Has A PhD In Lying Now Over NNPC Contract (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: "There Is No $25bn NNPC Contract Anywhere" - Laolu Akande by Yusman316(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

do you even know how contracts are awarded?

but you believe deziani stole 90 billion don't you.
And i believe she used sand to buy those choice properties in and outside the country right?
Re: "There Is No $25bn NNPC Contract Anywhere" - Laolu Akande by MyNewJackeT: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yusman316:

And i believe she used sand to buy those choice properties in and outside the country right?

I'll give you an assignment, go to Wikipedia and find out about her then come here and tell me if she doesn't deserve to have those properties.
Re: "There Is No $25bn NNPC Contract Anywhere" - Laolu Akande by Yusman316(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

I'll give you an assignment, go to Wikipedia and find out about her then come here and tell me if she doesn't deserve to have those properties.
Brother i can assure u of one thing. If most of the wealth she has acquired and amassed is not through illegality, she would ve put it into good use like helping her community instead of buying properties she may never see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Sacks Commissioners / Mahdi Shehu: Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well But was Bullied Out of Office / Fayose At PDP South-West Reconciliation Committee Meeting In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.