Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

10 Things You Should Do To Make Any Guy Go Crazy Over You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Should Do To Make Any Guy Go Crazy Over You (669 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Do To Make Any Guy Go Crazy Over You by jessibabe02: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
10 Things You Should Do To Make Any Guy Go Crazy Over You. This is very
important for ladies, i know you may have come across this kind of post
on internet I’m glad to share this with you guys, because if it could work
for me definitely it will work for you.

#This isn’t to say that every single one of these will work on all men
because as I said before, everybody is different. But with these, you’ll
not only get their attention, but you’ll get them to keep thinking about
you all the time.

#1. Be yourself:
Don’t roll your eyes at this just because it may seem cheesy and you hear
it all the time. But have you ever thought about why it’s an overly common suggestion when it comes to dating someone new.

Because it’s true, duh! Being yourself is the single best thing you can do
to make a guy go crazy over you. You have to show these guys exactly who you
are at the core, and believe me, the right ones will go absolutely nuts for
you! Not only that, but you will also only attract the guys who truly like
you for who you are.
This is must read for all ladies click to read [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2017/10/15/10-things-you-should-do-to-make-any-guy-go-crazy-over-you/

Re: 10 Things You Should Do To Make Any Guy Go Crazy Over You by Rutley(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Let me book space first

Okay
Re: 10 Things You Should Do To Make Any Guy Go Crazy Over You by oluebubeneo(f): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
space booked

(1) (Reply)

Young Girls Must Learn To Fly Without Perching. / Get Free Airtime Now With Topup Africa App / 8 Things A Man Will Do Only If He Really Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.