Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent (3888 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Your girlfriend of 25yrs?
.you do realize that the meaning of that is you've been dating for 25yrs, right?

Oga comment just as you understand....
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by fr3do(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2017
consultancy:
she's obviously just trying to make u jealous using ur kid bro. simple thing, tell d young man u do not want to see him with the girl again.
that's all angry

he shouldnt let the babe spoil the relationship between him and his brother.
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by phintohlar(f): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2017
danieljessy:
tramadol used to treat pain,buh they're abusing it
oh owk, thanks
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by Martin0(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
the girl is using your brother to keep you jealous..

Well I don't see anything wrong in it..
If I was dating my brother or even friends can take her out,,no qualms in it..

Na wa ooo this is the 21century she should have her freedom,she's nolonger a kid and she know's she's into a relationship,so going out with my brother or even my friends is not a crime..abi I lie?cheesycheesy
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2017
Martin0:

Well I don't see anything wrong in it..
If I was dating my brother or even friends can take her out,,no qualms in it..

Na wa ooo this is the 21century she should have her freedom,she's nolonger a kid and she know's she's into a relationship,so going out with my brother or even my friends is not a crime..abi I lie?cheesycheesy

She is 5yrs older
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by mikool007(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Gf of 25 Years......hmmm

Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by olisaemeka1(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2017
enshi:
People my gf who just told me that she wants out of the relationship just uploaded some pics of her self and my younger bro .. Then she sent me a text saying "hanging out with your brother and Friends"

I called my bro and he said it was for her birthday which was last week. And that he forgot to tell me they planned going out...

Though she captioned the pic with this

"Had fun with these small boys who are gradually turning into big boys, see how big they are becoming children of nowadays"
why would she not go out with your younger brother ....when you have been dating her for 25 years .....Naira land sef
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by teewhizzy4real(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2017
enshi:
People my gf who just told me that she wants out of the relationship just uploaded some pics of her self and my younger bro .. Then she sent me a text saying "hanging out with your brother and Friends"

I called my bro and he said it was for her birthday which was last week. And that he forgot to tell me they planned going out...

"Had fun with these small boys who are gradually turning into big boys, see how big they are becoming children of nowadays"
Toh be prepared to loose your bae to your bro, but if that happens den it is the king's dog that kills the king's goat, so ko lejo ninu
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by ikp120(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2017
enshi:

She is 5yrs older
And so? undecided

Your brother is 19, but you're actually the one who is 19. The guy you called your younger brother should be your elder brother because you reason like a teenager. angry

Your brother can date whoever he wants to date!

Grow up and receive sense!
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2017
ikp120:
And so? undecided

Your brother is 19, but you're actually the one who is 19. The guy you called your younger brother should be your elder brother because you reason like a teenager. angry

Your brother can date whoever he wants to date!

Grow up and receive sense!

It's well
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by Fongido(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2017
I feel your pain Op. It's not about being jealous it's about your ego. a girl you once called your girlfriend with your younger brother, that's bad. It's your ego that suffers. don't mind all these Nairalanders that reason like kids. they are not matured or should I say they lacked proper upbringing.
I'll advise you train your mind to overlook some things. if she sleeps with your younger brother, it shows how stupid she is to sleep with a boy she should be a mentor to. girls nowadays are like dogs. forget about girls and focus on things that are important, things that will add to your future. your success in life will be the best revenge. someday she'll regret it.
my little advice.
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2017
Fongido:
I feel your pain Op. It's not about being jealous it's about your ego. a girl you once called your girlfriend with your younger brother, that's bad. It's your ego that suffers. don't mind all these Nairalanders that reason like kids. they are not matured or should I say they lacked proper upbringing.
I'll advise you train your mind to overlook some things. if she sleeps with your younger brother, it shows how stupid she is to sleep with a boy she should be a mentor to. girls nowadays are like dogs. forget about girls and focus on things that are important, things that will add to your future. your success in life will be the best revenge. someday she'll regret it.
my little advice.

I swear you just spoke like you read my mind.... It's the ego my brother... My gf hanging out with a boy I still flog at home.... And none of them thought it wise to tell me only cos she had to upload the pics... The caption could just be a distraction ... She is suppose to be a mentor to this guy and not the other way round. If my bro could be bold enough to tell her he was high on TM I think the mentoring ain't there anymore.

My guy I would be foolish not to take ur advise
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by Hexzyz(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2017
enshi:

Had similar experience, love this girl, spend some time and resources on her, she doesn't seems serious, stopped all the attention, she got annoyed block me on all social networks and deleted my number.
Bump into my younger bro Facebook messages, saw that she was doing chit-chat with my bro. Confronted bro and told him our score. Bro blocked her immediately, she called bro, bro behave like he does not recollect her. I was proud of my bro action.
Your bro doesn't respect the bro code. Confront him and see his reaction. If he feels it OK, then he does not have respect for you.
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by enshi(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hexzyz:

Had similar experience, love this girl, spend some time and resources on her, she doesn't seems serious, stopped all the attention, she got annoyed block me on all social networks and deleted my number.
Bump into my younger bro Facebook messages, saw that she was doing chit-chat with my bro. Confronted bro and told him our score. Bro blocked her immediately, she called bro, bro behave like he does not recollect her. I was proud of my bro action.
Your bro doesn't respect the bro code. Confront him and see his reaction. If he feels it OK, then he does not have respect for you.

Good one.. But did you think she had intentions to cheat with ur bro
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by kally01(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
uncle I know its painful, she thinks she is hurting u but she is playing herself. relax and just watch the movie, bet me it can last long. in the end she will have just wasted herself on a 19 year old boy
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by Hexzyz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
enshi:

Good one.. But did you think she had intentions to cheat with ur bro
I don't really think so.
Re: My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent by Martin0(m): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
enshi:

She is 5yrs older
5yeah older..or even 2year older is a no crime..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me / Office Romance | Hot | This Video Will Make You Hot / Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.