Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,141 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old (36193 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / There Is Nothing Like Alpha Male In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ersonleads(m): 3:47am On Nov 15, 2021
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her.

Please I need your Advice if I'm doing the right thing?

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by thesicilian: 3:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Don't know if it is the right thing but it's definitely not wrong.

273 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Danielkelly: 3:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Go ahead

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ipobarecriminals: 4:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ifinger: 4:34am On Nov 15, 2021
After nysc she go drop ur az

163 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ignis: 4:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Is she comfortable with it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Vinnie2000(m): 4:41am On Nov 15, 2021
If She is Mature in reasoning and conduct, Go Ahead! smiley
But If She is the regular 19 year old Nigerian Girl who is obsessed with Selfies, Instagram, Tiktok, Fashion trends, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc, You better Wise ur brain! sad

485 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ersonleads(m): 5:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

But If She is the regular 19 year old Nigerian Girl who is obsessed with Selfies, Instagram, Tiktok, Fashion trends, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc, You better Wise ur brain! sad
No ooo, she's Godly & have a post in her fellowship & also matured.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ersonleads(m): 5:10am On Nov 15, 2021
ignis:
Is she comfortable with it?
Yes,she is. Na she dey tell me say make I nor disappoint her

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ersonleads(m): 5:12am On Nov 15, 2021
ifinger:
After nysc she go drop ur az
are you that harsh�.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ersonleads(m): 5:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Scout60:
Not by being in 400l, under 23 will drain your energy.
I understand.like I said she's matured in reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Goldencheese(m): 5:22am On Nov 15, 2021
One of the ways to know that she loves you, get to know her parents or siblings and feel the vibes they show towards you. If they are warm towards you, then make your intentions known to the mother first or the father whoever you think calls the shot. Some mothers call the shot in a home; so know who runs the parade. But start with the mother. Emotionalise your feelings for her daughter. Mothers feel emotions and words have power over them; This can get you a forever acceptance by her. But it could also go the wrong way if she decides to exploit it, God forbid, that is if she's materialistic. Also be close to her siblings; start with the one or ones they feel is difficult and start penetrating them little by little. It's a tough call, I know. But this is the way to show that you're responsible and are willing and ready to take their daughter to the altar. If you just know the daughter but the family doesn't know you, somebody else can show up before you and take her.

Life is a competition. I was living in a fool's paradise not recognising this. If you indeed love her, some efforts have to be exerted to win her family over to you.

All the best.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Abudu2000(m): 5:27am On Nov 15, 2021
okay o but hope she is not one of those with mickey mouse phone casing and always playing joeboy with the other one that sang love wantiti, if she also do tiktok and argues about starboy you have better run for ur life cool

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ignis: 5:28am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
Yes,she is. Na she dey tell me say make I nor disappoint her

Na your money she dey after.

5 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Tokskob2008: 5:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Comrade please use this mic and increase the volume.....

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Ofadaman(m): 6:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Lol, just be managing her till she is out of university,when she comes out she's no longer interested,besides guy wey go dey chop the babe all through that remaining four years for school ehh, and service year.

A lot will change and strain you,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Sonnobax15(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

grin. Like seriously bro,you don talk wetin de my mind finish cool

24 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by lereinter(m): 6:27am On Nov 15, 2021
How did 19yrs be in 400l

Too early

30 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Candidlady: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

make sense

But If She is the regular 19 year old Nigerian Girl
who is obsessed with Selfies, Instagram, Tiktok, Fashion trends, Omah Lay, Fireboy,etc, You better Wise ur brain! sad

the "regular nigerian 19year old girl" wasnt necesary! Al over the world we got teenagers who are freaks when it comes to the internet/trendings

11 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Abudu2000:
okay o but hope she is not one of those with mickey mouse phone casing and always playing joeboy with the other one that sang love wantiti, if she also do tiktok and argues about starboy you have better run for ur life cool
So does that make her a bad gal?
Tiktok..Mickey mouse..joeboy music..is that how you judge people?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I really flow with. She's matured & understanding. She's in her 400level in school & I said within myself never to let her pass me by. We've come to a compromise that she should finish before I take her to the alter. Want to do so when She's 22yrs of age. I'm 11yrs older than her. Please I need your Advice if I'm doing the right thing?
Man if you love her fine..age is nothing but number as far as she's above 18..
It's all about love man..

6 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by jericco1(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Hmm..

I no get advice for you

1 Like

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Boogyman557: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Holly Gram cool if u sponsor her schooling, na thunder go fire u. WTF MAN

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Idamond: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2021
lereinter:
How did 19yrs be in 400l

Too early
my brother age is just a number grin she might be 19yr on paper 20+ on ground

16 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by slickycee: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2021
So you guys are going to wait for 3 years !!!!!!

OP if you feel you can wait till then to marry , that's on you

But it's always better to do what needs to be done As soon as possible.

In the next 3 years you dont know how things would be

She might fall in love with someone else

You might not even have that job again (God forbid )

She may get belle for another man before then,
Like 1 million and one nonsense can happen.

See ehn all these young girls still believe in Hollywood love, and these ladies make decisions based on emotions , so you can't trust a woman's advice especially when it's tied with emotions.

OP na express you dey go o

Change is constant !!!! It's the only thing we are sure of .

I'm sure the lady hasn't tasted freedom a bit , very soon she would want to explore !!
Her hoe phase is still coming

OP think this thing well, if you want to get married asap , find a woman that's ready !!!!

You can't take a girl's word seriously !!!
They keep saying different things.

My advice, tell her you can't promise to wait till she's 22, but for now let's see how things are going

Keep your options open
That girl never see anything, once her eye tear you may not even like her person again

OP na your life o, put yourself first !!.
Lead a woman, she can't lead you o

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by MarketDispatch: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I'm presently working with a reputable company. I met a girl I need your Advice if I'm doing the right thing?

Your popular actress Omotola Jalade got married at what age?

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Polynek(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2021
See judgement every where grin
Omo chief judge plenty 4 Dix House oo grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ersonleads(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool if u sponsor her schooling, na thunder go fire u. WTF MAN
I don't sponsor her schooling o, she has a well to do dad & fam

11 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by ersonleads(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2021
slickycee:
So you guys are going to wait for 3 years !!!!!!

OP if you feel you can wait till then to marry , that's on you

But it's always better to do what needs to be done As soon as possible.

In the next 3 years you dont know how things would be

She might fall in love with someone else

You might not even have that job again (God forbid )

She may get belle for another man before then,
Like 1 million and one nonsense can happen.

See ehn all these young girls still believe in Hollywood love, and these ladies make decisions based on emotions , so you can't trust a woman's advice especially when it's tied with emotions.

OP na express you dey go o

Change is constant !!!! It's the only thing we are sure of .

I'm sure the lady hasn't tasted freedom a bit , very soon she would want to explore !!
Her hoe phase is still coming

OP think this thing well, if you want to get married asap , find a woman that's ready !!!!

You can't take a girl's word seriously !!!
They keep saying different things.

My advice, tell her you can't promise to wait till she's 22, but for now let's see how things are going

Keep your options open
That girl never see anything, once her eye tear you may not even like her person again

OP na your life o, put yourself first !!.
Lead a woman, she can't lead you o

she's already tasting freedom @ school. She's in 400level.This makes me have confident she knows what she wants

8 Likes

Re: I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old by Boogyman557: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2021
ersonleads:
I don't sponsor her schooling o, she has a well to do dad & fam
Holly Gram cool better 4 u bcus I don see many guys wey de sponsor girls 4 school, thinking sey Dem go marry d girl after her studies but my broda man, d story no de end well. e get one wey sponsor girl finish reach NYSC d girl come tell am sey em no go fit marry am, sey she don see anoda guy and make d guy calculate how much wey em don spend so dat em new guy go pay.. I swear down. naso dis man travel. in d next 2week dat girl run mad. her own madness was kind of different bcus she no enter market, her brain no just correct again. and boys 4 my street come de Nack her up n down.. I was sitting down rolling my WEED wen some group of bois carried her to go and Nack her. she was just useless. WTF MAN

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Faces Of Nigerian Gays / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.