Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow (29069 Views)

Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow / Nnamdi Kanu Sureties Must Produce Him, Court Fumes / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Martins301:

May intelligence fall on you... Struck kor stroke ni
The case is mor0nic, dullaristic and 1mbecilic.
It will be struck out of the kangaroo court tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Yyeske(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is what you get when you associate with a lunatic, his sureties should just produce Nnamdi kanu or lose their freedom

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Guyman02: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Invading his residence by one of the parties in the case (FG) is already sub-judice, the Army Spokesman General Enenche declared 'victory' after the operation, then when he was told that Nnamdi Kanus matter was still in court he came out later to totally deny that the Army never visited his residence.
The sureties are not losing any sleep over this issue as their lawyers can provide proof of invasion and the video tapes of General Enenche during his media briefing and that the suspect is possibly being held by the military authorities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by talk2percy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
That is to tell u that Buhari lacks the political will and sagacity to lead this country. Let buhari the empty head and murderer produce him in court tomorrow.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
diegwu01:
The sureties would be formally asked to produce him or face charges.
Imagine one in his full senses going to sign a bail application and bail bond of N100 million for a well know scammer like Kanu.
Meanwhile, where is that guy claiming to be Jewish Rabbi?

My brother don't mind these scammers

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by talk2percy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yyeske:
This is what you get when you associate with a lunatic, his sureties should just produce Nnamdi kanu or lose their freedom
u mean the person I sent to ur house to give u correct sense isn't there yet?? Lemme call him cuz u can't keep making use of this dilapidated brain of urs..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by EazyMoh(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
*Yawns*
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by sKy007: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nothing to fear, the last people to visit Nnamdi is the Nigeria Army, they should be held responsible for obstructing justice and invading the premises of an accused without court order.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
dignity33:
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.

Jesus of Beerfraud I a scammer and he has absconded, the coward left his numerous supporters at the thick of the agitation for good life on London, he just copied his elder brothe in scam, Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Bobby808: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
LUGBE:
Nothing is happening tomorrow, if the military didn't produce him, then there will not be any trial, it will be adjourned .

It will happen like in two or three occasions before the sureties will be summoned to court to produce the Prince, they can now tell court the reason why they can't produce the Prince rather the military tongue
That would have been the right thing to do but in this case, it has to do with Buhari, a core enemy of the entire east. From records, when it come to enemy region or states, Buhari will not waste an inch time. Remember the shortest time it takes Buhari to proscribe IPOB, immedaitely write to inform the entire world about Kanu ? Buhari is a shameless senior goat. Since this issue has to do with an opposition and an enemy state. He may even order the military to bumb Kano's compound, before the next adjournment date if that will be waited for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Kenmoris22: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
diegwu01:
Imagine one in his full senses going to sign a bail application and bail bond of N100 million for a well know scammer like Kanu.
speaking from ur anus
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Tonytonex(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Uwaka
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by ozoneboy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
I know this write up will be unfortunately written by a Yoruba media, even when the truth is staring them in the face,when Igbo's start calling them names they will start shouting. Is this not common sense?, that someone u have a case with in court choose to attack your household with guns and other weapons,and then you are missing instead of the police to arrest the culprit they idiotic writer is talking about the people that stood bail for you. What a zoo of a country

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Bobby808: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
diegwu01:
Rubbish. what is a well ''know'' scammer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by PointZerom: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
dignity33:
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by bakynes(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Confusing matter, but if truly the Nigerian Army took Kanu, I am sure many eye witnesses would have seen them take him.

Nigerian Army did an invasion without court order so definitely they let him abscond so the court has to look at this issue critically, if not for the Nigerian Army, Kanu would have appeared in court.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by PointZerom: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
JayJohnson:

My brother don't mind these scammers
By tomorrow, you'll know how useless Buhari is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by PointZerom: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
bakynes:
Confusing matter, but if truly the Nigerian Army took Kanu, I am sure many eye witnesses would have seen them take him.

Nigerian Army did an invasion without court order so definitely they let him abscond so the court has to look at this issue critically, if not for the Nigerian Army, Kanu would have appeared in court.

Your Army said they didn't invade NK'S house.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by DozieInc(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
The NA should provide him, they were the ones that seiged his home so they rae in a better position to tell us where he is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by bakynes(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
PointZerom:

Your Army said they didn't invade NK'S house.
Our Army, they are big liars then, we saw the pictures of the bullet holes in his house.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by BudeYahooCom: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
The soldiers who raided his house shooting unarmed people commando-style will be asked to provide him.

If that raid hadn't happened, Kanu will not be missing. Except the courts wants to be idiotic, the fair thing to do is to order the uniformed cretins who don't care about civil laws and raided his house to provide him.

I'm sure his brilliant Lawyer have already filed for that.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by CrtlAltDel: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
giftq:

The case is mor0nic, dullaristic and 1mbecilic.
It will be struck out of the kangaroo court tomorrow.
Will quote you tomorrow since you are so sure of it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nigeria government kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu the day of invasion. No point of pretending as if we don't know what Buarati his Python dancers did and are still doing.

Nnamdi Kanu's visas and all his traveling documents are federal government possessions.

Nigeria government and it soldiers must explain where they are keeping Nnamdi Kanu and others the day bombed the palace.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
How can a senator of the Federal Republic stand as a shorty for a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Yyeske(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
talk2percy:
u mean the person I sent to ur house to give u correct sense isn't there yet?? Lemme call him cuz u can't keep making use of this dilapidated brain of urs..
I am not the cause of your miseries dear, pray to God to allow Nnamdi kanu change his mind and appear in court tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Unik3030: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
magoo10:
The soldiers who invaded kanus home should provide him in court.
Nnamdi KANU have always sounded it loud and clear before the Invasion that he will be in court by oct 17 with so much preparations being made.

Threatening the sureties to provide KANU is a childish and senseless rant.
In fact the bail bond of #300million tendered by the sureties should be given back to them.
if only u know what the law says u won't be talking like this, he was given bail on conditions which means he's not totally free. he violated all those conditions n was heading towards causing ethnic war, so soldiers went to maintain peace n his boys caused trouble n they were dealt with. n it's obvious Nnamdi kanu is not with Nigerian army because a day after he was declared missing, his brother was interviewed about the whereabouts of his brother n he said he can't tell them that because many people want him dead n few days later d same brother came out n said if he has been killed they should release his corpse.to add more to it, dat turkey guy who happens to be kanu friend released a video where he said people should stop asking for Kanus whereabouts that he's safe. so with all these points it's obvious he's not with the military. ipob is just using damage control so that his supporters will not say he ran away after much moutj

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Yyeske(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
All these ones shouting upandan on this thread sef, about a week ago, Senator Abaribe himself said him and other sureties would be in trouble if kanu doesn't appear in court when he visited the US.
If the Senator knows he'll be in trouble, is it you noise makers that'll tell us the situation of things?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
magoo10:
The soldiers who invaded kanus home should provide him in court.
Nnamdi KANU have always sounded it loud and clear before the Invasion that he will be in court by oct 17 with so much preparations being made.

Threatening the sureties to provide KANU is a childish and senseless rant.
In fact the bail bond of #300million tendered by the sureties should be given back to them.
Your coward dilector is in hiding. Tomorrow the court will formally give the order to rearrest him anytime he resurfaces. IPOB is finished

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Unik3030: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jolar101:
Nigeria government kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu the day of invasion. No point of pretending as if we don't know what Buarati his Python dancers did and are still doing.

Nnamdi Kanu's visas and all his traveling documents are federal government possessions.

Nigeria government and it soldiers must explain where they are keeping Nnamdi Kanu and others the day bombed the palace.
so u are telling me that u don't know about political exile?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
I said it then that this was Buhari's biggest mistake. Invade Nnamdi Kanu's house with the military.

We are waiting to see the end of this story
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Yyeske(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Unik3030:
if only u know what the law says u won't be talking like this, he was given bail on conditions which means he's not totally free. he violated all those conditions n was heading towards causing ethnic war, so soldiers went to maintain peace n his boys caused trouble n they were dealt with. n it's obvious Nnamdi kanu is not with Nigerian army because a day after he was declared missing, his brother was interviewed about the whereabouts of his brother n he said he can't tell them that because many people want him dead n few days later d same brother came out n said if he has been killed they should release his corpse.to add more to it, dat turkey guy who happens to be kanu friend released a video where he said people should stop asking for Kanus whereabouts that he's safe. so with all these points it's obvious he's not with the military. ipob is just using damage control so that his supporters will not say he ran away after much moutj
Gbammest!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari / Governor Ihedioha Flags-off 9.8bn Erosion Control Project At Urualla, Pays N500M / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.