Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow (29068 Views)

Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow / Nnamdi Kanu Sureties Must Produce Him, Court Fumes / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by pointstores(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nawa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by maasoap(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I still wonder the the fate of the other two Kanu left behind in jail. I wonder what they'll be thinking about him now. I also wonder if they'll be found guilty.
Those ones are goners. Even, Kanu was released with the FG's nodding when some people turned the prison where he was kept to some sort of Mecca. Ordinarily, treason charge is not a bailable offence. But FG made that mistake of releasing him to douse tension.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Usernamefornl: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
magoo10:
they Know that they cannot successfully convict a kanu who is more intelligent than them,they decided to stall the case by invading his home.
intelligent and he took off and hid in a pit hole and evrytin about biaf** jus died totally. Either u r stupid or u jus choose to be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Yyeske(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
FrancisDiote:
I said it then that this was Buhari's biggest mistake. Invade Nnamdi Kanu's house with the military.

We are waiting to see the end of this story
Just help us beg Nnamdi kanu to appear in court tomorrow inorder to guarantee the freedom of his sureties

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Yyeske(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
maasoap:

Those ones are goners. Even, Kanu was released with the FG's nodding when some people turned the prison where he was kept to some sort of Mecca. Ordinarily, treason charge is not a bailable offence. But FG made that mistake of releasing him to douse tension.
I don't think the FG released him to douse tension, tension generated by noise makers?
The FG released him with those harsh bail conditions knowing fully well Kanu won't keep to them so they (the FG) can then slam him heavily
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Just help us beg Nnamdi kanu to appear in court tomorrow inorder to guarantee the freedom of his sureties
you should have told the FG that these things are possible

But wait, why the bullet holes in his house?

Did anybody confront the military with fire arms?

Or where they trying to kill lizards on the wall with bullets?

Do you arrest a person by shooting at him?

You kill by shooting not arrest!

What if Kanu died as a result of the gun shots, will there still be a court sitting tomorrow?

They dont think, this is what happens when you run a country with family and kinsmen.

It will be treated as a family business!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Yyeske(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Negotiate:
No wonder the army ended python dance.

They will claim there was nothing like that.
Python dance 2 started after Buratai sent some small boys to pay kanu a visit and it ended October 15 as proposed before it kicked off.
So stop wondering why it ended yesterday
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Yyeske(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
FrancisDiote:

you should have told the FG that these things are possible

But wait, why the bullet holes in his house?

Did anybody confront the military with fire arms?

Or where they trying to kill lizards on the wall with bullets?

Do you arrest a person by shooting at him?

You kill by shooting not arrest!

What if Kanu died as a result of the gun shots, will there still be a court sitting tomorrow?

They dont think, this is what happens when you run a country with family and kinsmen.

It will be treated as a family business!
Kanu flouted his bail conditions and was undermining the peace and safety of the nation, were you expecting the FG to continue waiting till October 17 and who knows the fate of the country with the way and manner kanu was running his mouth and putting lives and properties of other citizens into danger?
Something needed to give in before the genocide Nnamdi kanu always wanted start taking place so stop complaining.
If kanu had being quiet and had stopped making inflammatory and provocative speeches, I don't think the FG would've visited him earlier than the date of his court appearance

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by frankmoney(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
But the Turkish diplomat an ally of Kanu said Nnamdi Kanu is safe , that means he is hiding
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by ENZOSCIFO1: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
dignity33:
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.

A whole lot of bull crap you wrote there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by diegwu01: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kenmoris22:
speaking from ur anus
stick your tongue out of my anus and let me be, ewu. grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by UchaNwababa: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
dignity33:
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.
Yes of course the Zoo must fase a war Crime i trust ICCJ

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Kanu flouted his bail conditions and was undermining the peace and safety of the nation, were you expecting the FG to continue waiting till October 17 and who knows the fate of the country with the way and manner kanu was running his mouth and putting lives and properties of other citizens into danger?
Something needed to give in before the genocide Nnamdi kanu always wanted start taking place so stop complaining.
If kanu had being quiet and had stopped making inflammatory and provocative speeches, I don't think the FG would've visited him earlier than the date of his court appearance
i agree with you that he flouted his bail conditions, but the best option was for his bail to be revoked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by diegwu01: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bobby808:
Rubbish. what is a well ''know'' scammer.
thanks for the correction
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Kobicove(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Those guys that stood as sureties for NK are in deep sh1t undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by marshalj01(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
magoo10:
The soldiers who invaded kanus home should provide him in court.
Nnamdi KANU have always sounded it loud and clear before the Invasion that he will be in court by oct 17 with so much preparations being made.

Threatening the sureties to provide KANU is a childish and senseless rant.
In fact the bail bond of #300million tendered by the sureties should be given back to them.
. since u have the power you can as well give them back the bonds
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Yyeske(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
FrancisDiote:

i agree with you that he flouted his bail conditions, but the best option was for his bail to be revoked
The tension kanu's mouth was generating alone was already pushing the country to a precipice and tensions were getting high across the country, things like burning down the country if he's arrested, bringing the head of the president from Abuja, anybody who trys to arrest him will die and lots more was enough to tip any nation into a senseless civil war.
Did you know some Igbo parents in the north were already sending their kids down east, people were afraid to invest in the north and east because of fear of the unknown etc.
Do you know that if kanu did this nonsense in the UK, US and don't let me call China or Russia against their governments, he'd have been forgotten in a dungeon long ago or even killed(China and Russia)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by joe120120(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Afonji Reporter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
magoo10:
The soldiers who invaded kanus home should provide him in court.
Nnamdi KANU have always sounded it loud and clear before the Invasion that he will be in court by oct 17 with so much preparations being made.

Threatening the sureties to provide KANU is a childish and senseless rant.
In fact the bail bond of #300million tendered by the sureties should be given back to them.
sounding off like the regular ipob supporter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
dignity33:

As usual with Ipob supporters, ridiculously unintelligent submissions. You guys embarrass ibos on social media honestly. Allow the more learned Ibos speak please.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by lonecatt(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
silastemplar:
sounding off like the regular ipob supporter.
and you are sounding like the regular Zone b apc supporter

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by shallysgirl: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rubbish. The army will have to produce him, Dasall. Kanu was visible to all, the courts, Nigerians, the international community, the presidency, his surety, you and I until the army invasion.
He was also known to be making serious preparation to tomorrow's court case before the invasion.
The army has a case to answer. Where is Nnamdi Kanu? That is what the Nigerian army must tell us from tomorrow.
diegwu01:
The sureties would be formally asked to produce him or face charges.
Imagine one in his full senses going to sign a bail application and bail bond of N100 million for a well known scammer like Kanu.
Meanwhile, where is that guy claiming to be Jewish Rabbi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by tishbite41(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
frankmoney:
But the Turkish diplomat an ally of Kanu said Nnamdi Kanu is safe , that means he is hiding
they dnt want to kill morale of d Biafrans. no one knows weda kanu is alive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by shino62: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I still wonder the the fate of the other two Kanu left behind in jail. I wonder what they'll be thinking about him now. I also wonder if they'll be found guilty.
those other two are forgone issues. At best they will languish in jail otherwise they face a deserved death penalty. Period!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
lonecatt:
and you are sounding like the regular Zone b apc supporter
Nevermind, some of these things are just beyond your comprehension.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by diegwu01: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
shallysgirl:
Rubbish. The army will have to produce him, Dasall. Kanu was visible to all, the courts, Nigerians, the international community, the presidency, his surety, you and I until the army invasion.
He was also known to be making serious preparation to tomorrow's court case before the invasion.
The army has a case to answer. Where is Nnamdi Kanu? That is what the Nigerian army must tell us from tomorrow.
Tomorrow isn't far off. Let kanu's lawyers go a repeat what you've just said in court and get the outcome.

You should know Kanu is in hiding because he's afraid of been locked up after flouting all his bail conditions and bagging more Criminal and treasonable offenses that could incur him several life sentences

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Larben: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is IPOB hoping for a favorable judgement from the court?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am sure they will be denied bail once again but at least they are alive to fight another while chances are high that Kanu is long dead
did you kill the notorious criminal?if yes no pblem and if no,i guess is premature for you tho think that fugitive is dead.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
fake fate by a fake writer journalist who should be writing about what happened to their colleagues at umuahia.
he is not a criminal so y should he solidarize with criminal element from umahia through his writtings?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
LUGBE:
Nothing is happening tomorrow, if the military didn't produce him, then there will not be any trial, it will be adjourned .

It will happen like in two or three occasions before the sureties will be summoned to court to produce the Prince, they can now tell court the reason why they can't produce the Prince rather the military tongue
see as human being they think abeg, in a case where fg have interest abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari / June 12: ‘don’t Declare MKO Abiola President’ – Bode George Warns Buhari / Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.