Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow (29062 Views)

Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow / Nnamdi Kanu Sureties Must Produce Him, Court Fumes / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
dignity33:
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.
gibberish,well concocted though.the criminal should come out of hiding so that his sureties will not be intimidated.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by sexaddict08(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
dignity33:
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Matrixluv: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
LUGBE:
Nothing is happening tomorrow, if the military didn't produce him, then there will not be any trial, it will be adjourned .

It will happen like in two or three occasions before the sureties will be summoned to court to produce the Prince, they can now tell court the reason why they can't produce the Prince rather the military tongue
I support u.....nothing will happen tomorrow. ...Nigeria cannot do more than ji agworo agwo. ...mttttchew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Promismike:
Know which fate? Are his sureties the ones who raided his house?

I just wonder weather we think from our anus in this part of the world.

If their should be anyone to be held responsible for the disappearance of NK. It is Buhari, Buruntashi and the army.
lol,don't worry,those who stands as his sureties will knw fate 2morrow.as for for kanu,he will never go unpunish for brainwashing young nigerians to keen into project that the archetype already pronounce a lost and dead cause that no sensible man most resuscitate.even in absentia,the fg will trial and sentence him.all the government need to do is to liase with interpol for his extradiction.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by wizod(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
If someone may be killed and his whereabouts unknown, it really reminds me dat indeed there was a country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am sure they will be denied bail once again but at least they are alive to fight another day while chances are high that Kanu is long dead
Who told u kanu is dead? Can u prove it, say what u can defend.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
magoo10:
they Know that they cannot successfully convict a kanu who is more intelligent than them,they decided to stall the case by invading his home.
Intelligent kanu indeed, somebody who said no one can arrest me in my father's house,, ran away without looking back, What a shameful act.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Matrixluv:

I support u.....nothing will happen tomorrow. ...Nigeria cannot do more than ji agworo agwo. ...mttttchew
those who stood for him are already in trouble, they should be dealt with so that others can learn,,,do not start a fight u can't finish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by CrtlAltDel: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
FreeTraining:

Intelligent kanu indeed, somebody who said no one can arrest me in my father's house,, ran away without looking back, What a shameful act.
Kikikiki…. Is that not "intelligent" cheesy grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

That one is nzuzubility.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

That one is called nzuzubility.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Torylanez(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
magoo10:
The soldiers who invaded kanus home should provide him in court.
Nnamdi KANU have always sounded it loud and clear before the Invasion that he will be in court by oct 17 with so much preparations being made.

Threatening the sureties to provide KANU is a childish and senseless rant.
In fact the bail bond of #300million tendered by the sureties should be given back to them.

your brain memory card is virus infected

so u believed kanu didn't run his mouth just to hide?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Torylanez(m): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
magoo10:
they Know that they cannot successfully convict a kanu who is more intelligent than them,they decided to stall the case by invading his home.

so kanu is Intelligent than the whole Nigeria Judiciary?

oh

really
?

we shall see tomorrow...

ipob zombified idiat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Torylanez(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Xb4Real:
The Nigerian terrorists in military uniforms that invaded his house and those that sent them should provide him in tomorrow's court sitting.
SIMPLE

Show us video of where Nigeria Armies were seen at the surroundings of your hunchback albino Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Torylanez(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
dignity33:

shut up and stop spewing trash

so kanu, a royal prince will be killed and the news wouldn't have broken out or he will be refrigerated somewhere and he won't be buried?

and ipob with its decayed tentacles won't have made a lot of noise?

u wrote an epistle with no facts or sense

tell me, so u sat down to type such rubbish? nawao
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Promismike(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol,don't worry,those who stands as his sureties will knw fate 2morrow.as for for kanu,he will never go unpunish for brainwashing young nigerians to keen into project that the archetype already pronounce a lost and dead cause that no sensible man most resuscitate.even in absentia,the fg will trial and sentence him.all the government need to do is to liase with interpol for his extradiction.
Your anus thinking faculty is really working. How many separatists have you heard were extradicted to their parent nation with the help of enterpol for trial. Seperetism is not a crime kid. Go and eat and sleep mama calls.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by adeolakemi: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Will quote you tomorrow since you are so sure of it grin grin
sure you know I ll dance on your 5cylinder gas cook shape headdddd tomorrow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Emanuola(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
please imprisoned them fast so that the useless coward element may come out and serve his own imprisioinment term.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by CrtlAltDel: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
adeolakemi:
[s]sure you know I ll dance on your 5cylinder gas cook shape headdddd tomorrow[/s]
Sorry, Adiola, I am not a Hemaphrodite like you…. How is your oduduwa father and the 70 yr old woman… has the DNA guy pm you the real identity of your father from the 4 neighbors grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6087711_images2_jpeg_jpegeaa7b646bbf3e81e48bac7a3f797497c

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by adeolakemi: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Sorry, Adiola, I am not a Hemaphrodite like you…. How is your oduduwa father and the 70 yr old woman… has the DNA guy pm you grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6087711_images2_jpeg_jpegeaa7b646bbf3e81e48bac7a3f797497c
ewedu miscreantttttttt
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Unik3030:
so u are telling me that u don't know about political exile?
Nnamdi Kanu did all he could to attend the courts for trials, but Buhari and his corrupt northern cabals controlling the government unleashed armed soldiers and other security agencies to stopped Nnamdi Kanu from attending the courtroom, because APC Nigeria government led by Buhari and the north connived with corrupt South East governors and APC corrupt politicians in Biafraland, to invaded Nnamdi Kanu father's palace. When there is military invasion, what are the results?

Why is president Buhari don't want Kanu to attend the courts to let hear superior arguments or defences from both sides?

IPOB do not have faith and hope in Nigerian governors and South East senators. Time have come people to start representing themselves.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by excanny: 12:17am On Oct 17, 2017
shallysgirl:
Rubbish. The army will have to produce him, Dasall. Kanu was visible to all, the courts, Nigerians, the international community, the presidency, his surety, you and I until the army invasion.
He was also known to be making serious preparation to tomorrow's court case before the invasion.
The army has a case to answer. Where is Nnamdi Kanu? That is what the Nigerian army must tell us from tomorrow.

The Interpol will help extradite him back from London. We all saw the idiot shopping with his wife, while he had put innocent people who signed for him in trouble.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Promismike:
Your anus thinking faculty is really working. How many separatists have you heard were extradicted to their parent nation with the help of enterpol for trial. Seperetism is not a crime kid. Go and eat and sleep mama calls.
kanu is a terrorist and if interpol can not bring him back to nigeria,mossad will do that for us.if you knw about umaru dikko case wit buhari in 80s u will knw where am going.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by shallysgirl: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2017
Interpol extradition indeed.
Is your brain OK? An old picture. The people who signed for him are not in any trouble. Did they complain to you. You don't seem to be making sense. You seem more worried than the sureties. You better tell the army to release his corpse. You can deceive yasef but you cannot deceive the international community or those who know watsup.
excanny:

The Interpol will help extradite him back from London. We all saw the idiot shopping with his wife, while he had put innocent people who signed for him in trouble.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by shallysgirl: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2017
Well I don't know about that. The lawyer will do his job. He already filed a case for the army to produce him. As far as the world is concerned, he got missing after the army raided his father's palace.
diegwu01:
Tomorrow isn't far off. Let kanu's lawyers go a repeat what you've just said in court and get the outcome.

You should know Kanu is in hiding because he's afraid of been locked up after flouting all his bail conditions and bagging more Criminal and treasonable offenses that could incur him several life sentences
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by diegwu01: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2017
shallysgirl:
Well I don't know about that. The lawyer will do his job. He already filed a case for the army to produce him. As far as the world is concerned, he got missing after the army raided his father's palace.
Which world? you cant speak for the world
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow by CrtlAltDel: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
giftq:

The case is mor0nic, dullaristic and 1mbecilic.
It will be struck out of the kangaroo court tomorrow.
Bros how far now, has the case been struck out… please update Afonjas grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate / PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 / Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.