Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos (37443 Views)

Accident: Governor Yahaya Bello On Crutches At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Yusuf Buhari Spends 6th Day In Hospital / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos by juman(m): 6:15am On Oct 17, 2017
ezenwajosh:
I spit on nigeria....what a great headline and a great achievement worthy of emulating.....from their president...he did a great job hosting this children....TUFIAKWA!! The gods of wisdom has deserted that entity

Yeah,

That was how obasanjo and others former "leaders" wasted opportunity to be great leaders.

This senseless government is a case.

They dont know the direction they are going.

They are just shouting up and down.
Re: Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos by Nackzy: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2017
That's what they are known for marrying a girl child from her mother's womb
Re: Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2017
wow, so their dreams have come to reality.
Re: Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Cc:

ChiomaMee

Sorry I didn't include my score in my former post cos of low performance by some aspirants there...I didn't want anybody to feel bad...I kn the feelings... Not always good...

Congrats once again.

I scored 80.
Re: Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos by Rosskii: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
This Buhari is just enjoying life in that Aso Rock. See furniture. Pure class..... Our money. smiley
Re: Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos by ChiomaMee: 7:17am On Oct 28, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

Cc:

ChiomaMee

Sorry I didn't include my score in my former post cos of low performance by some aspirants there...I didn't want anybody to feel bad...I kn the feelings... Not always good...

Congrats once again.

I scored 80.

shocked
*faints*

You're the man. You're the dude.

I doff my hat for Barrister Oldfoolnigger(what's ur name sef )
Re: Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2017
ChiomaMee:

shocked *faints*
You're the man. You're the dude.
I doff my hat for Barrister Oldfoolnigger(what's ur name sef )
hahaha... u must have got masters in whyning... lols....
I'm Christian obinna by name...
chioma is a female name in Igbo so I presume u are one?
Re: Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos by ChiomaMee: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
hahaha... u must have got masters in whyning... lols....
I'm Christian obinna by name...
chioma is a female name in Igbo so I presume u are one?
Yea but call me Mercy. That's what everyone calls me.
Re: Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
ChiomaMee:

Yea but call me Mercy. That's what everyone calls me.
OK...nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video / Sporadic Shooting As Policemen Invade Trade Fair Int’l Market In Lagos / Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.