Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose (3749 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

Now you are sounding weak, don't tell me you getting tired so soon you misguided product of when a sex starved celestial pastor relentlessly rapes his choir mistress beside the sea shores.

The castrated buffalo said he ain't insulting, oh now you don't wanna throw more? Epileptic schmuck. Till 12 midnight please, I'm waiting...
grin grin

I will publish a little article by this weekend titled. "Draei, the making of a shitty and frustrated destiny"!

The rants of a frustrated boy. I am not reponsible for your frustrations. I just wish I could lay my hands on your pitiful sef. But again, you are not worth to be close to anyone. I will leave your poo all over you.

Somebody come and evacuate this boy from here grin
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

see someone I dey try talk to sha.....Guy do you know that the so called girl doesn't give a fu*ck about you
Alright you can go now. Thank you grin

She gives an f about you. You can have her cheesy
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Alright you can go now. Thank you grin

She gives an f about you. You can have her cheesy
Not at all....I have no business with her...just advising you my guy....goodnight
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

I will publish a little article by this weekend titled. "Draei, the making of a shitty and frustrated destiny"!

The rants of a frustrated boy. I am not reponsible for your frustrations. I just wish I could lay my hands on your pitiful sef. But again, you are not worth to be close to anyone. I will leave your poo all over you.

Somebody come and evacuate this boy from here grin

...and you said you ain't insulting? I can clearly see you are out of words to use, hence you keep repeating same stanzas from that vile gob of yours.

A cuńt guzzling buttlicker is what you are, fuçk you fuçk your entire ancestors down to the 15th generation. The luckiest people on earth are those who are yet to meet a stupid fučk like you. I'll manage your weakness till midnight you mentally-paralyzed gibbon...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by khristal87(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Some ppl sef, go d carry woman matter like dollar
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

...and you said you ain't insulting? I can clearly see you are out of words to use, hence you keep repeating same stanzas from that vile gob of yours.

A cuńt guzzling buttlicker is what you are, fuçk you fuçk your entire ancestors down to the 15th generation. The luckiest people on earth are those who are yet to meet a stupid fučk like you. I'll manage your weakness till midnight you mentally-paralyzed gibbon...
grin grin I swear I didn't read any of what you typed. Whatever you wrote there is reflection of you.

Another thing is that you are so lonely. It's very obvious from you rants. You might just be so depressed. After this I will call the mod to help you pack your shits because you are so imbecilic. Frustrated piece of old poo
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Not at all....I have no business with her...just advising you my guy....goodnight
OK. Sleep well.

Please take that Draei piece of shit along.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin I swear I didn't read any of what you typed. Whatever you wrote there is reflection of you.

Another thing is that you are so lonely. It's very obvious from you rants. You might just be so depressed. After this I will call the mod to help you pack your shits because you are so imbecilic. Frustrated piece of old poo
I'm so terrified the imbécile is gonna call mods. You had better call them quick cuz you are in for it already. I've been going easy on you so people won't term me a bully so don't be a lazy weakling.

The good side is that you got a functioning brain buh the bad is side is its located in between your anus, hence you asslicking females you daft malnourished porcupine with an exoskeletal appearance like that of a crayfish.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

Now you are sounding weak, don't tell me you getting tired so soon you misguided product of when a sex starved celestial pastor relentlessly rapes his choir mistress beside the sea shores.

The castrated buffalo said he ain't insulting, oh now you don't wanna throw more? Epileptic schmuck. Till 12 midnight please, I'm waiting...
This fight is uncalled for na. The only thing he did wrong was creating a thread to tell a lady his intentions and at the same time indicting himself in another affair.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Benita27:
This fight is uncalled for na. The only thing he did wrong was creating a thread to tell a lady his intentions and at the same time indicting himself in another affair.
You call this a fight right? well, i have a better
perception/meaning of what e-fight is really about
and these little wordings ain't close to one.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

You call this a fight right? well, i have a better
perception/meaning of what e-fight is really about
and these little wordings ain't close to one.
So, abusing him to the extent of including how he was conceived in your perception isn't an e-fight?. Well, if you insist.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

I'm so terrified the imbécile is gonna call mods. You had better call them quick cuz you are in for it already. I've been going easy on you so people won't term me a bully so don't be a lazy weakling.

The good side is that you got a functioning brain buh the bad is side is its located in between your anus, hence you asslicking females you daft malnourished porcupine with an exoskeletal appearance like that of a crayfish.
grin

Draei, you're a piece of poo.. I can't over-emphasize it. You are a lonely miserable fellow. In addition to All what you typed which I didn't read, you are a failure. I'm sorry but that's true.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin

Draei, you're a piece of poo.. I can't over-emphasize it. You are a lonely miserable fellow. In addition to All what you typed which I didn't read, you are a failure. I'm sorry but that's true.
Call the mods will you.? guess that will bail you out the mess you just crawled into unknowingly as i can sense how hard you've been raping the report button.

Okay, I'll go more easy on you cuz it's obvious you are being pitied by people viewing. So FortifiedFool, what's good with the buttlicking ministry of yours so far...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

Call the mods will you.? guess that will bail you out the mess you just crawled into unknowingly as i can sense how hard you've been raping the report button.

Okay, I'll go less easy on you, it's obvious you are being pitied by people viewing. So FortifiedFool, what's good with the buttlicking ministry of yours so far...
grin grin

You are shitty. Your life has no meaning Draei. Type all what you are, I don't care. People are only seeing how frustrations have dismantled your life. I like MhizzAJ. Live with that.

Half-baked fetus

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

You are shitty. Your life has no meaning Draei. Type all what you are, I don't care. People are only seeing how frustrations have dismantled your life. I like MhizzAJ. Live with that.

Half-baked fetus
Oh really, if a lost fool like you really doesn't care, he wouldn't be replying me. That aside, the world can now see why i called you a confused weak soul. Well, you are almost there, 30 mins more to keep me company while i derail your inconsequential thread, Goat.
grin grin wink
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
kikikikiki.......not your type either tongue
angry
mofeoluwadassah:
kikikikiki.......not your type either tongue
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by danieljessy: 12:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Draei:

The good side is that you got a functioning brain buh the bad is side is its located in between your anus, hence you asslicking females you daft malnourished porcupine with an. [b] exoskeletal appearance like that of a crayfish

[/b]
grin grin

This was really funny
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by vanhelsing1(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=FortifiedCity post=61487524]Now this might sound so simple but it's not. I try to make my life as simple as possible but somethings are just turning out to my chagrin.

First, it's my ex that I broke up with early this month. She's back and professing love. This is just crazy.

Second one, I just met few days after I broke up with my ex. She came at my working place for their business. She's into me. Went out with her yesterday for the first time and we shared a kiss. I'm not really taking this so serious bUT again Am i makING the right decision. ?

Third one, MhizzAJ. As funny as it sounds. I haven't met her but I have this feeling that she's my kinda of woman. Trying not to have feelings for someone over the net. Though I don't think she is serious about it, she would have sent me a PM when I told her I don't know how to send. Is love over the net worth the trouble?

Guys,how do I trim this down to the last lady standing?

u r the most unserious OP have eva seen...wats ur wahala self...y not use ur life for something worthwhile....u r old enof to evn father a child.....
stop ds jamboree u r into n be serios..no more time for foolishness.
life is short
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2017
How did you manage to get into this mess?.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Now this might sound so simple but it's not. I try to make my life as simple as possible but somethings are just turning out to my chagrin.

First, it's my ex that I broke up with early this month. She's back and professing love. This is just crazy.

Second one, I just met few days after I broke up with my ex. She came at my working place for their business. She's into me. Went out with her yesterday for the first time and we shared a kiss. I'm not really taking this so serious bUT again Am i makING the right decision. ?

Third one, MhizzAJ. As funny as it sounds. I haven't met her but I have this feeling that she's my kinda of woman. Trying not to have feelings for someone over the net. Though I don't think she is serious about it, she would have sent me a PM when I told her I don't know how to send. Is love over the net worth the trouble?

Guys,how do I trim this down to the last lady standing?

I was thinking you had all three but after reading ur write up it turned out you don't really have anyone.
What were the reasons you broke up with ur Ex?. They should determine if you should go back to her or not.
Otherwise assess the recent acquaintances. Have your criteria, get to know them and settle for whoever really loves you but you just have to place sincerity and honesty first.
You need to be sincere and honest with ladies.
Not enough to just date a pretty girl, think of settling down with her.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Matrimonous:

I was thinking you had all three but after reading ur write up it turned out you don't really have anyone.
What were the reasons you broke up with ur Ex?. They should determine if you should go back to her or not.
Otherwise assess the recent acquaintances. Have your criteria, get to know them and settle for whoever really loves you but you just have to place sincerity and honesty first.
You need to be sincere and honest with ladies.
Not enough to just date a pretty girl, think of settling down with her.
You are so sensible Bros, not some people attacking me because they are so unfortunate not to make headway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by MhizzAJ(f): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2017
NoFavors:
you're not all that tho. You're just another basic girl #NoOffence

Forget these kids licking your ass

Please keep your opinion to yourself
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You are so sensible Bros, not some people attacking me because they are so unfortunate not to make headway
Nairaland is full of haters, slanderers and the envious. I used to engage in lotta fights with brainless dudes but have turned a new leave.
I killed that moniker and got on this new one so as to remain focused on the agenda of meeting a nice female nairalander that'll be good having around for good.
I know very soon guys will come pushing my buttons but i'll do my best to ignore insults and abstain from fights else i may lose a nice girl in the process.
Nothing do you bro. Enioy your day and don't mind haters.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2017
Matrimonous:

Nairaland is full of haters, slanderers and the envious. I used to engage in lotta fights with brainless dudes but have turned a new leave.
I killed that moniker and got on this new one so as to remain focused on the agenda of meeting a nice female nairalander that'll be good having around for good.
I know very soon guys will come pushing my buttons but i'll do my best to ignore insults and abstain from fights else i may lose a nice girl in the process.
Nothing do you bro. Enioy your day and don't mind haters.
Thank you. I really appreciate. Have a great day
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Thank you. I really appreciate. Have a great day
Yeah bro wish you same and remain fortified.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Please keep your opinion to yourself
I know it hurts but sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by cooljoe(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2017
give them 5k each to cook u a meal. after eating, choos d one with d fullest breast.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Little Chat With Freh / Meet Slay Queen Causing Commotion Between The Two Sons Of Mugabe (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Warned By Landlady Because Of Her Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.