Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,489 members, 7,847,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose (3737 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by MhizzAJ(f): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol
FortifiedCity how re u?
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

I'm certainly not the daft toddler who keeps ranting
online about his failed destiny in life. I could use
your foolishness to cure some boredom tonight...
grin

Repeat that exercise I told you earlier. Percieve it twice this time.

Mr. Man, you are just full of shiiiiit grin grin
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
What kind of 'man' brag about ladies in an online forum? it's repulsive!!!
Baby I didn't brag. I just wanted to make things simpler.

If you think I bragged, show me
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Lol
FortifiedCity how re u?
Lemme alone joor, you caused this angry
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Just marry the 3 of dem biko
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin

Repeat that exercise I told you earlier. Percieve it twice this time.

Mr. Man, you are just full of shiiiiit grin grin
Still yet, pile of gibberish from a stupid mook.
Why did it take so long for your Mhizz.Aj to comment
on your irrelevant thread, fool, feed me more plz...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by MhizzAJ(f): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Lemme alone joor, you caused this angry

Don't be angry cheesy
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

Still yet, pile of gibberish from a stupid mook.
Why haven't your Mhizz.Aj commented on your
shambolic irrelevant thread, fool, feed me more plz...
grin grin Stupid boy,

Keep masturbating on my thread. Shitty Shitty like you cheesy

She has commented. Didinrin grin
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Don't be angry cheesy
That idiot boy Draei is defecating all over my thread because I mentioned your name. Please reply his PM

I have no extra hands to pack his shit grin
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin Stupid boy,

Keep masturbating on my thread. Shitty Shitty like you cheesy

She has commented. Didinrin grin
Oh and i see she finally commenting is one of
your greatest achievement in life, little boy with
maggot infested brain. Please keep up..having fun.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
lefulefu:
Just marry the 3 of dem biko
cheesy

No. I know you have a lot of them here including she-males.

Thanks for the offer.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

Oh and i see she finally commenting is one of
your greatest achievement in life, little boy with
maggot infested brain. Please keep up..having fun.
grin grin
Shitty boy, her commenting means absolutely nothing to me. You made it a big issue so I felt I should wind your brain towards that direction.

You know what, wipe your Palm on your ass, perceive it, that smell is what you are filled with.....poo cheesy grin
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin
Shitty boy, her commenting means absolutely nothing to me. You made it a big issue so I felt I should wind your brain towards that direction.

You know what, wipe your Palm on your ass, perceive it, that smell is what you are filled with.....poo cheesy grin
Aaaaaargh I hate it when boys worship girls......Dude have you ever spoken to this girl....This 1 your body they vibrate over her comment on your thread
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
he show for ur body now....sound mind and sound brains
Woman go and sleep. I'm not your type.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

βoy, keep repeating the same old whack line
popular used among you dejected lineage. I implore
you to make necessary corrections to your illiteracy.

Your ignorance is just too visible. You complete waste
of earthly space, incredibly irrelevant imp. I'm still
bored please keep up son...
sad
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by mofeoluwadassah: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Woman go and sleep. I'm not your type.
kikikikiki.......not your type either tongue
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Lol
FortifiedCity how re u?
you're not all that tho. You're just another basic girl #NoOffence

Forget these kids licking your ass
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Aaaaaargh I hate it when boys worship girls......Dude have you ever spoken to this girl....This 1 your body they vibrate over her comment on your thread
I couldn't care less. It was Mr. Shit Draei that made it look like a biggy. I totally ignored her comment even after she mentioned me. Mr. Shitty boy sef.

About worshipping girls, whatever that means is very far from me
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I couldn't care less. It was Mr. Shit Draei that made it look like a biggy. I totally ignored her comment even after she mentioned me. Mr. Shitty boy sef.

About worshipping girls, whatever that means is very far from me
lol but seriously her ego on this forum would rise after mentioning her on ur thread, draei isn't wrong in doing what he's doing
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

βoy, keep repeating the same old whack line
popular used among you dejected lineage. I implore
you to make necessary corrections to your illiteracy.

Your ignorance is just too visible. You complete waste
of earthly space, incredibly irrelevant imp. I'm still
bored please keep up son...
sad
grin grin You are poo. I can't change that because it keeps staring me in the face. Trashy human being
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lol but seriously her ego on this forum would rise after mentioning her on ur thread, draei isn't wrong in doing what he's doing
Whatever, I want her ego to rise. I really don't care. I owe no one any explanation why I like her. As for your man Draei, he's just a frustrated piece of Shit
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lol but seriously her ego on this forum would rise after mentioning her on ur thread, dr.aei isn't wrong in doing what he's doing
Man, leave the little brat with a vacant skull.
Fools like him are what feed majority of girls
with unnecessary ego. I'm quite having fun
'preying' on his stupidity though...Lol.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin You are poo. I can't change that because it keeps staring me in the face. Trashy human being
Boy, you'd need to improve cuz tonight, your major task is to keep me busy till midnight so don't flop it asshòle, okay.?

I'd have loved to pass a thoughtful advice to you but its vivid no part of your body will be a able to process that. It's more like stupidity keeps sexing your ripped off destiny, that's why your foolishness keeps multiplying geometrically. Son, be fast...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

Boy, you'd need to improve cuz tonight, your major task is to keep me busy till midnight so don't flop it asshòle, okay.?

I'd have loved to pass a thoughtful advice to you but its vivid no part of your body will be a able to process that. It's more like stupidity keeps sexing your ripped off destiny, that's why your foolishness keeps multiplying geometrically. Son, be fast...
grin grin

I just laugh at your typing. What i see is a frustrated piece of poo .

Draei, I am not insulting you. You are just disgusting. You are shitty. It's obvious actually. But I can't help it.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

Man, leave the little brat with a vacant skull.
Fools like him are what feed majority of girls
with unnecessary ego. I'm quite having fun
'preying' on his stupidity though...Lol.
lol....The girl is obviously out there receiving it hot from another guy this moment...

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

I just laugh at your typing. What i see is a frustrated piece of poo .

Draei, I am not insulting you. You are just disgusting. You are shitty. It's obvious actually. But I can't help it.
Now you are sounding weak, don't tell me you getting tired so soon you misguided product of when a sex starved celestial pastor relentlessly rapes his choir mistress beside the sea shores.

The castrated buffalo said he ain't insulting, oh now you don't wanna throw more? Epileptic schmuck. Till 12 midnight please, I'm waiting...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lol....The girl is obviously out there receiving it hot from another guy this moment...
At the end, the greatest attempt this FortifiedFool will do is wânk out his manipulated destiny while staring the girl's dp.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Whatever, I want her ego to rise. I really don't care. I owe no one any explanation why I like her. As for your man Draei, he's just a frustrated piece of Shit
see someone I dey try talk to sha.....Guy do you know that the so called girl doesn't give a fu*ck about you
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

At the end, the greatest attempt this FortifiedFool will do is self-service out his manipulated destiny while staring the girls dp.
lol let em enjoy his success, At least the girl acknowledged his mention
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Draei: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lol let em enjoy his success, At least the girl acknowledged his mention
Oh yeah, i almost forgot, his
greatest achievement in life thus far.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Draei:

Oh yeah, i almost forgot, his
greatest achievement in life thus far.
The mumu don run

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Moment Asking A Lady Out. / Confess / I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.