Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? (5183 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) / Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Amarabae(f): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2017
See jamb question
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Jared77:

I have repeated it more times than I can count that I don't have issues with women, if that's the perception you guys have of me.

I am just boldly presenting my opinions void of sentiments and I believe any rational male worth his salt who as well hasn't been compromised somehow should do same.

You've only created THREE threads in romance section, and all three, in one way or another, are about romanceland ladies. I'd advise that you start applying your "rationality" to something else before it starts seeming like an OBSESSION.
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Lalas247(f): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
The emboldened is where you nailed it... Summarily, when you marry a social media addict, there is a great problem. All her attention is channelled to Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and then comes the beginning of problems in the home

Lol u wey go still marry Romancelander ... all this shaKara na for cheap likes grin

1 Like

Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Blackhawk01: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2017
Op angry angry angry
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Lalas247(f): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Some just came here just for fun

A lot of ppl who work use this place to destress too..
While others who live outside the country ... politics section and others are really good to keep up to date with current affairs ... news where I live is centred around western life .. so hard to know wts going on in Nigeria ...
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by iamJ(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Jared77:

I am not in the least disappointment by your comment, vizkiz.

From the very first time I encountered your moniker up till now, you have always portrayed yourself as a lowself-esteemed weak nigga who constantly strives to validate his illusionary worth by asslicking online, because obviously you are denied of that in real life and coming online is the only way you could salvage something out of your pathetic existence.

You rush to comment in the first page of every thread to seek attention in an attempt to make up for the neglection your parents subjected you to.

You use every little time you have got to seek attention, your typing in blue fonts and making irrational and insensible comments among many others bears testament to that fact.

But you know what? You will always remain a sad little man and a woeful loser.

i'm dead

Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2017
Jared77:

I was about to log off NL when I saw a notification on my mentions, I hastily clicked on it thinking I would find a reasonable comment to respond to, but after reading your dumb question, I was immediately swept up by a wave of nausea I almost puked on my self.

You must have pulled that question out of your butthole.
choi....u no get chill at all oo

Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2017
Bester44:

I have met two famous monikers here. After a long journey to their domains, I found out that pictures deceived me big time. Also, they use what they read on social media to assess a man, and they conclude you are not up to the task. Many of them will end up as single mothers.

Takes a deep breath of relief. Finally, after the long painful wait, here is something that supports my notion that female romancelanders are unworthy of marriage, let alone raising kids.

Many of them are as a matter of fact single which is why they come online every blessed day to compensate for their lack of fulfilment in life.

They think being haughty, uploading deceptive pics and claiming feminist here and there and pulling other dead tactics would revive their already withered life.

They are illusions and should be noted for what they are.

Kudos. I thought men of courage had gone extinct. There's hope after all.
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Jared77:

No at all. Just being honest.
all being said.many of the characters that u complain they exhibit here is dat not the same character the average naija lady exhibit on the streetscheesy. Ehn is it about not wanting to date a broke man or dat a man must have a venza and live in a duplex b4 dem consider amcheesy..is dat not the ideology of many gehlscheesy.anyway there are good gehls here and there are some on lowkey but then its not compulsory that u must date a female romancelander shacheesy.Gud morningcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2017
Lalas247:

While others who live outside the country ... politics section and others are really good to keep up to date with current affairs ... news where I live is centred around western life .. so hard to know wts going on in Nigeria ...
you know nairaland started with Nigerians I. diaspora.
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Op angry angry angry
Wee u make a Good housewife ? cheesy

Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Lalas247(f): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2017
EzeEbira:

you know nairaland started with Nigerians I. diaspora.
Oh yes I know .... wink
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by RoyalBlak007: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2017
lefulefu:
all being said.many of the characters that u complain they exhibit here is dat not the same character the average naija lady exhibit on the streetscheesy. Ehn is it about not wanting to date a broke man or dat a man must have a venza and live in a duplex b4 dem consider amcheesy..is dat not the ideology of many gehlscheesy.anyway there are good gehls here and there are some on lowkey but then its not compulsory that u must date a female romancelander shacheesy.Gud morningcheesy.

♤Ukwú

♤ Master cheesy
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Lalas247:

well monkeypox is currently wahalaring naijacheesy.dem say na from bushmeat dem dey contact amcheesy.one of the trending news in naijacheesy currently.u say u wan know wetin dey happen for naija abicheesy.
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
You've only created THREE threads in romance section, and all three, in one way or another, are about romanceland ladies. I'd advise that you start applying your "rationality" to something else before it starts seeming like an OBSESSION.

Get outt, darkenedbaboon the serial thief and Rap Section fugitive.
It's the same you that was exposed as an online relentless begger by several notable nairalanders who had the misfortune to encounter a vile monster like you.

You have been repeated disgraced and your essence of dignity forever wiped off and mercilessly humilated from Romance Section to Family to Religion to Rap and other unmentioned sections.

I don't hold the opinions of underhanded deceptive pussy-whipped societal scums like you to any value.

You are better off wandering with stray cattle.

Malnourished looking slowpoke.

Leave cyberspace and go to where you rightly belong.

I will spit on your face if you ever quote this handle again.

_Bitch with micro joystick.
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Ukwú

♤ Master cheesy

imagine a world without ukwucheesy.dat would have been a dull grey worldcheesy.brother, ukwu is lifecheesy...no wonder when Mungo Park and the Lander brothers come naija dey never wanted to leave naija againcheesy.they were so hooked by the backsides of our women that mungo park had to compose a poem as a tribute to the African woman's ikebecheesy.Gud morningcheesy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Lalas247(f): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2017
lefulefu:
well monkeypox is currently wahalaring naijacheesy.dem say na from bushmeat dem dey contact amcheesy.one of the trending news in naijacheesy currently.u say u wan know wetin dey happen for naija abicheesy.
Yes heard on Nl .... till date haven’t heard nothing on news .. even hollow wood we have it’s just old old movies they show hardly anything current ... like those news channels like AIT, NTA n the rest ..
is it serious ? See time gotta bounce ...
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Who cares about your opinion, they don't make good wives but you guys won't stop sending pms, even us that are not using our real pictures.
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2017
lefulefu:

Another dawn would come upon us if I decide to take down the extremely repulsive traits the ladies here exhibit.

And unlike the behaviour of average naija lady on the streets, the overtly reprehensible acts by female romancelanders have an edge of demonic influence.

The less said about it the better.
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Who cares about your opinion, they don't make good wives but you guys won't stop sending pms, even us that are not using our real pictures.

The fact is that you care, otherwise you would not have bothered to comment on the thread.

I don't give a fucck about the sex-starved goats sending your lot Pm, I am simply speaking for myself.
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by iamJ(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2017
I see the Ashes of a burnt small blue man grin

2 Likes

Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 17, 2017
Jared77:

Get outt, darkenedbaboon the serial thief and Rap Section fugitive.
It's the same you that was exposed as an online relentless begger by several notable nairalanders who had the misfortune to encounter a vile monster like you.

You have been repeated disgraced and your essence of dignity forever wiped off and mercilessly humilated from Romance Section to Family to Religion to Rap and other unmentioned sections.

I don't hold the opinions of underhanded deceptive pussy-whipped societal scums like you to any value.

You are better off wandering with stray cattle.

Malnourished looking slowpoke.

Leave cyberspace and go to where you rightly belong.

I will spit on your face if you ever quote this handle again.

_Bitch with micro joystick.
Darkennedbaboon? Who is that? Are you mistaking me for your frigid mother?

Micro joystick? What's that? Aren't you the one with the real macrophallus? That would explain your endless frustrations and vitriolic rants owing to the miserable life you've been living as a result of rejection from ladies who don't want a dog that's better off castrated since his John Thomas has no pleasure or blessing to bestow.

I haven't read the piece of crap you called a post when I made my comment because the topic was already stvpid enough, as you were displaying evidence of your father's failure as a parent. But after seeing your most recent barking at me, I had to take the pain to go through it, and, voila! I realised that you're such a BIG FOOL.

Tell me, what's the meaning of this?

Jared77:
Lastly, they are not physically attractive. I am still recovering from the massive shock I had last week after my curiousity, against my earlier resolution, made me to check a female profile. I can't give a befitting name to what I saw on the profile because I am still choked with fear and could barely type after my ordeal. But it certainly looked like a human being.
However, if my eyes were not playing tricks on me, what I saw is by far the most ghastly little monster I have ever seen in my entire life.

Bitter, wretched, misogynistic sad baboon.

You need severe flogging, and I shall do your father the favour of decorating you with the marks of the masquerade to remind him of the lashes that define his misfortune.

I will make your penniless, rag-wearing father a cry baby, and your helpless mother a market square lunatic. Do fast and introduce me to the list of cusses your father programmed into you with his bent peniss. I had documented the curses of the cosmic witches on your ancestors, and I'm prepared to bestow them upon you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2017
Hahaha. Cry me a river. Shameless thief.
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2017
Jared77:
Hahaha. Cry me a river. Shameless thief.
Terrible-looking ogre. It's easy to tell from your display of mental retardation that you were brought up in a hut where pigs abound. You promised to spit in my face like your dog did to your mother after shredding her pussy, if I quoted you again. I was already shaking in my shoes in expectation of your wrath, while at the same time wielding my hammer of Thor with the intention to commit brutal murder....... so, where is your venomous spit, chest-beating chimpanzee? Why didn't you quote me back? You side-stepped my post to post this rubbish, desperately hoping that I won't come back to see the lame shiit you've vomitted. You have failed. You're a dead rodent already. You shall be smoked. Prepare your funeral pyre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Blackhawk01: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2017
RB007:

Wee u make a Good housewife ? cheesy

#TeamBabyMama cool cool

1 Like

Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by iamJ(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Terrible-looking ogre. It's easy to tell from your display of mental retardation that you were brought up in a hut where pigs abound. You promised to spit in my face like your dog did to your murder after shredding her pussy, if I quoted you again. I was already shaking in my shoes in expectation of your wrath, while at the same time wielding my hammer of Thor with the intention to commit brutal murder....... so, where is your venomous spit, chest-beating chimpanzee? Why didn't you quote me back? You side-stepped my post to post this rubbish, desperately hoping that I won't come back to see the lame shiit you've vomitted. You have failed. You're a dead rodent already. You shall be smoked. Prepare your funeral pyre.

boring stories

Woke up 2hrs ago abeg dont make me sleep again , drop meaningful disses or you keep quiet

Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by iamJ(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

#TeamBabyMama cool cool
bring that fringe hair do and come to daddy grin

Julie is sleeping wink
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2017
Jared77:

I was about to log off NL when I saw a notification on my mentions, I hastily clicked on it thinking I would find a reasonable comment to respond to, but after reading your dumb question, I was immediately swept up by a wave of nausea I almost puked on my self.

You must have pulled that question out of your butthole.
But I didn't even quote you. I commented directly. undecided
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:
[s]boring stories

Woke up 2hrs ago abeg dont make me sleep again , drop meaningful disses or you keep quiet[/s]
The imbecilés who live under the stones have crawled out. What a morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by walepackage(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2017
So much war on romanceland this days.But,somewhat opinions aired out atimes may not really determined the 'personality' of the poster,becous alot of factors predetermined the 'opinion' at that point of time.It could be;state of mind,socialization,bandwaggon,illogical reason,perceptions,and alot more.But,if its persistence,then it maybe assume that its part of her/his personality.Althoug,it portray some element of personality in the post which can not be overlooked.@op,I agree with you partially.
Re: Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby I thought you said you are used "with" my words?

Why then did you report to a MOD and had them deleted, for I can't see the two posts I typed to you yesterday? Lol.

The only logical explanation for this is that my posts hurt you severely and it's true.

Hahaha.

What a biitch

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? / [video] Watch The Moment LADY Teaches Men How To Eat Pu*sy Correctly / Photos: Sexy Clelia Theodorou Has Stripped Na*ked For Her Sexies Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.