Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? (5192 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by AvatarMode(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2017
I must confess with no intention to offend any( but in real life, folks must be offended), why is it that some ladies- in fact most ladies just 'turn foolish' as soon as a good guy tells them that he is interested in them? They start avoiding his calls, not calling him, not returning his calls, texting him and not replying his texts. Is it that, they are not ready for emotional relationship of such nature or what? And when the good guy gets tired and logs out and meet a simple lady who knows what's up and likes him and would not let him go, then the same old 'shakara madam' begins to act 'jealous'. Please I need contributions.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by lilmax(m): 12:25am On Nov 13, 2017
I must confess with no intention to offend any( but in real life, folks must be offended), why is it that some ladies- in fact most ladies just 'turn foolish' as soon as a good guy tells them that he is interested in them? They start avoiding his calls, not calling him, not returning his calls, texting him and not replying his texts. Is it that, they are not ready for emotional relationship of such nature or what? And when the good guy gets tired and logs out and meet a simple lady who knows what's up and likes him and would not let him go, then the same old 'shakara madam' begins to act 'jealous'. Please I need contributions.
yep....that sums it up
Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:26am On Nov 13, 2017
SOME MEN DON'T KNOW THAT NO MEANS NO...

4 Likes

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by lalanice(f): 12:39am On Nov 13, 2017
who is now d simple lady u meet atleast she is a "lady". and she is not "foolish" for accepting you right

8 Likes

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 13, 2017
u give a gurl yes or no when u ask her out, it best to try as a friend and let see how it goes, just stay away from friendzone, and lastly sendless aid sometime kiss
Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by wickyyolo: 12:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Bros, naija women are programmed like that. After dating a white girl I find it hard to date a Nigerian girl. Due to their low intellect.

My advice is this, if a girl you tried to ask out doesn't reply your missed call forget about her and move on. Persistent isn't good in matters of the heart.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:01am On Nov 13, 2017
Most Naija girls are immature.

Once they see you are interested in them, they start acting like kids.

Once you move on and get someone else, they start bugging you.

They really lack maturity.

A strong person will say "Yes" or "No" & stand by it.

Some will call you once they've been impregnated so they can tempt you and pin it on you if you're not careful.

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by Pheals(f): 1:05am On Nov 13, 2017
Not all gals bro... Later u will say girls are cheaps arrgh undecided it's well o..
U better drop girls matter now and sleep...
Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Pheals:
Not all gals bro... Later u will say girls are cheaps arrgh undecided it's well o..
U better drop girls matter now and sleep...

c ur mouth. Is dat crayon u paint in ur lips?

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by Draei: 5:50am On Nov 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:
SOME MEN DON'T KNOW THAT NO MEANS NO...
Alright and at age 40, you'd start laying blames on nature for being single huh?

Or you'd start becoming punctual at prayer grounds for being divorced over & over again after saying YES to different sets of wrong men.? mtcheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by Bibi294(f): 6:19am On Nov 13, 2017
The op is confused, some guys can choke someone all in the name of love.... If a girl doesn't love you, just accept and leave! Naija girls this, naija girls that! Wetin we do una... If a girl rejects u, another one I'll accept... One man's food, another man's poison

10 Likes

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by makydebbie(f): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2017
OP, stop moving with children before I arrest you for child abuse.

6 Likes

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by donstan18: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2017
They don't want to be cheap!, Or they don't love the person!

Because, a lady that fancy and love you will form but, won't waste time to accept you!

5 Likes

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by femi4: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2017
She's not just into you. You are the foolish one not to read the handwriting on the wall

10 Likes

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by pocohantas(f): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Some of you guys are just too stupid to know when you're not wanted. Later you blame it on being a good guy. Isn't it good guys we see their prewedding pictures all over frontpage?

Know when you're wanted.
If you are not wanted, bounce with your self esteem intact.
Anything else would result in you being manipulated.

A girl knows a guy she can fuk or date within a short time, every other nonsense, are formalities. Your so called 'bad guys' know this, not like they have any special trick they use. Damn!!! Men whining so much these days.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by makydebbie(f): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:
Some of you guys are just too stupid to know when you're not wanted. Later you blame it on being a good guy. Isn't it good guys we see their prewedding pictures all over frontpage?

Know when you're wanted.
If you are not wanted, bounce!
Anything else would result in you being manipulated.

This is what your so called 'bad guys' know, not like they have any special trick they use. Damn!!! Men whining so much these days.
I tell you sis. grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by pocohantas(f): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2017
makydebbie:
I tell you sis. grin

Ahnahn. It calls for attention, stop laughing o.
This Buhari government sha, it has turned our men to nags.
Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Our Girls Have Gone Mad Again.

Lemme come and be running o
Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:

your black is beautiful
Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by makydebbie(f): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:

This Buhari government sha, it has turned our men to nags.
They're not also helping matters. Most of them with misplaced priorities. angry
Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by rex444(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2017
Still think western ladies have a different sense of expressing emotions

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by Darkseid(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2017
I live by one rule; if I call a girl like three times in one week and she doesn't call me at least once the next week, I'll just delete her number from my phone. I hate people bothering me so I'll just assume that I'm bothering her and that she ain't interested.

12 Likes

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by pocohantas(f): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2017
rex444:
Still think western ladies have a different sense of expressing emotions

And the western ladies are dealing with you Nigerian guys or you people go there and drop your sanctimonious attitude?

Western girl off pyant and hangs leg for you on first date, you call her mature. Let Naija girl try ordinary kiss...olosho!
Shift jare.

makydebbie:
They're not also helping matters. Most of them with misplaced priorities. angry

If one no work, move to another. If it continues like that, he should check himself or his village people. So many straight girls are now single. Being in a relationship with these niggurs feels like you're in a homosexual relationship. I can't deal... angry angry Buhari mustn't win next election.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by rex444(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:

And the western ladies are dealing with you Nigerian guys or you people go there are drop your sanctimonious attitude.

Western girl off pyant and hangs leg for you on first date, you call her mature. Let Naija girl try ordinary kiss...olosho!
Shift jare. embarassed

So many straight girls are now single. Being in a relationship with these whining niggurs feels like you're in a homosexual relationship. I can't deal... angry angry Buhari mustn't win next election.
My dear, Buhari must not win oooo...Aha point of correction,having a different view might not entirely mean positive in all aspect. Don't get me wrong,una sef get una own
Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by tosyne2much(m): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2017
I think this is very simple.. When you try to get entangled with a lady and then she starts showing disinterest attitude, it's better you save yourself from embarrassment and protect your self esteem by backing off.

Guys who have nothing spectacular going on in their lives are usually the ones that struggle and wrestle with women to date them

9 Likes

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by NightHound(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Op, her 'jealousy' should not be your concern anymore. People can act jealous when someone they've been close to moves on even when they themselves do not want to be with the person. It's an ego thing, not a heart thing. Given the chance to do it over, she'll probably make the same decision. Just accept that, by cutting you off, she meant to discourage your interest. There's nothing foolish about that.
Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by makydebbie(f): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2017
pocohantas:

And the western ladies are dealing with you Nigerian guys or you people go there are drop your sanctimonious attitude.

Shift jare.
Don't mind them and their hypocritical attitude. They just want to shame Nigerian ladies so they'll make foolish excuses for the western girl.

If one no work, move to another. If it continues like that, he should check himself or his village people. So many straight girls are now single. Being in a relationship with these niggurs feels like you're in a homosexual relationship. I can't deal... angry angry Buhari mustn't win next election.
If one no work, they'll come to nl and start crying with stupid generalizations. If the op finds himself always being snubbed, he better check himself. He has even forgotten he's what he attracts. Buhari must not win oo, if not we're finished. shocked angry

I'm off to work babe, see you later. kiss
Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by Lalas247(f): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2017
But why can’t some guys just read between the fuvking lines undecided
Some guys too are foolish undecided

I have to agree with tosyne2much no matter how painful grin but he is right ... u clearly lack th skills to get a decent lady failed attempts pushed u to create a topic to cry.. Look in the mirror and stop dating dregs nonsense ...

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2017
If she's into you, she'll accept your proposal. And I hope you have something good going on in your life.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by Medicineguy: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Darkseid:
I live by one rule; if I call a girl like three times in one week and she doesn't call me at least once the next week, I'll just delete her number from my phone. I hate people bothering me so I'll just assume that I'm bothering her and that she ain't interested.
love this comment...Dating Drills by Hardon should be made compulsory and must be read by every male before u register an account in nairaland..so many beta males complaning and confused..that is why ugly, looking females with nothing to write home about is getting more confident by the day because of this crybabies...they are the type that will thank a woman for adding them on facebook

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by zinizta: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2017
Judging By The Comments Here Some Ladies Have Problems Understanding Comprehension.

For Emphasis I Would Summarize What The OP Stated In A Nutshell.

He Gets Turn Down By A Lady Moves On To Another But The Former Starts Acting Jealous And Wants Him Now That He Has Moved On.

So What Is The Connection With "Men nagging" Or Not Being Able To Deal With Rejection?

Oh! I Get It The Going-Ons In Your Private Lives Is Creating A Barrier Of Interference To Your Understanding.

11 Likes

Re: Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? by newslifeop: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Interested in.what
Sex or spend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? / I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!! / Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.