Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis (41779 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Fasoranti's Son Disputes Police claim and insists Fulani Herdsmen killed Sister / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by mavinc4u(f): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Hmm. I don't mean to be harsh but those cLaimed dead body in the pictures does not look dead, looks more like they are forming dead to gain sympathy as in no blood stain and their faces covered. The only thing I saw dead there is the cow.

That is what i saw but if you saw otherwise abeg explain to me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by rabzy: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2017
NafeesaAA:
There are always two side to every story, while we all are sharing pictures of victims of Killer Herdsmen in Miango Bassa LGA, the Fulani Community are also sharing their own victims which was the trigger that led to this senseless killing in the first place.

Note, am not condoling any killing, but as a Fulani girl, our story shouldn't be swept under the carpet.

Thanks for sharing. But a lot of questions have been asked by people here with no response. Hard decisions need to be made. While it is the way of life and culture for the fulanis, the competition for resources requires that strategy needs to change. The fulani needs to ranch up and we southerners need to start rearing cows too, its a good business. By the time the fulani gets to the south and sees that his cows are more expensive than local ones here, he would reconsider the whole journey next time.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by ericuzor(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2017
tsdarkside:
we know that it was ipob that started all this lies against fulanis....

the fulanis are just doing what they were always doing,,,following traditional grazing routes...

but since ipob appeared,now its a problem...their is nothing fulanis can do,if people that always allowed them to pass with their cattles want to now believe ipob....just specialize in ranches and leave them alone with their lies...hike up the prices of selling your cattles to them and avoid them....

simple....
aturu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by aribisala0(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2017
TEYA:

Sorry but I think it is your remark that is naìve. What about the ones that are Nigerians? Or is Buhari not a nigerian too? Are there no nigerian fulanis too? I have lived in several northern nigerian communities with these fulani people, the last thing those guys want is for anyone to confine them to a particular place and by refusing to create ranches, we are not punishing them, we are doing them a great favour because any nigerian land is their land and they will graze on it. We have to identify the indigenous Fulani and keep out the foreign ones. Period!
Any Nigerian land? What is Nigerian land?
So Olu Falae's farm is Nigerian land for them to graze on or Wole Soyinka's land or the land of the Edo women that they are raping.

Nigerian Fulanis who want to raise cattle can acquire land to do so just like cocoa farmers fish farmers and every other kind of business. Even when we identify indigenous Fulani so what?
does being indigenous Fulani entitle them to free land.Are they not indigenous to somewhere?
Do I get free land to do cocoa farming or rice farming?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by aribisala0(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2017
maasoap:

I read the long post disagreeing with the guy's proposed solution but I didn't see an alternative one in your post.
May be, we don't even have Fulanis or herdsmen who we can call Nigerians?
The solution is to enforce the law .Their activities are unlawful and the law needs to be enforced.Because we have a Fulani at the head of government that is not happening but it won't last for ever.

What is it that gives herdsmen the authority to carry AK 47 . Sooner or later if government does not enforce the law everyone will get one.
So let us not pretend we don't know what to do.

If pythons can dance and crocodiles can smile then this is a very simple problem too simple infact. The problem is a political one based on tribalism and a desire to dominate .Once we see it for what it is then the solution is clear. If we have to kill every single cow in Nigeria in one month we can do it, if we are pushed to the wall.

What we have is a people who believe they have more madness than others but when they face pushback like in Taraba we see that they are cowards

People fear them because they don't know where they hide their women and children( that is their main confidence they believe they are anonymous) but eventually we will map out every single settlement so that they learn terror is not a way to settle disagreement. Buhari cannot rule for ever and the Middle Belt will learn how to vote in the future

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by iyerikan12: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2017
EternalTruths:
Buhari's brothers on peaceful crusades that end the lives of indigenous people of Plateau.

Is Plateau the ancestral land of the Fulani people.?

If no, what are Fulani herdsmen doing on plateau soil.?
is it only fulani's that are staying in plateau State? I believe that some of your relatives are outside their State of origin. be careful!.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by mfm04622: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2017
diadem10:

What are you doing in someone else's community/town in the first place? Your archaic grazing methods are no more wanted, hence you're expected to leave for your base but you evils won't listen.

Where are you presently? I have NEVER lived where i came from! Is that enough reason for my life and property to be under threat? Doubt you are where your parents comes from. And someone like you will one day want to live abroad! kai!

Where is the base of Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by onadana: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2017
MasViews:
Mehn this is crazy, may thier souls rest in jannatul fiddaus.

Its a pity that mst people in this forum will start celebrating thier death just bcus they're Fulanis. Berom are the wicked set of people in Africa.

Where are the MODS that banned me that am promoting violence for saying something about ritualist.What do you call this.Not only hatespeech but capable of causing a genocide.This was how Rwanda started.Dumb Mod.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2017
NafeesaAA:
There are always two side to every story, while we all are sharing pictures of victims of Killer Herdsmen in Miango Bassa LGA, the Fulani Community are also sharing their own victims which was the trigger that led to this senseless killing in the first place.

Note, am not condoling any killing, but as a Fulani girl, our story shouldn't be swept under the carpet.
You really dont want any story swept under the carpet? Please correct me if im wrong, what led to thus scuffle, as always, was some fulani nomads grazing cattle on some farmers crops(with the belief nothing can happen because they got some form backing from...).

Isnt this an act of terrorism?
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2017
onadana:

Where are the MODS that banned me that am promoting violence for saying something about ritualist.What do you call this.Not only hatespeech but capable of causing a genocide.This was how Rwanda started.Dumb Mod.

Nairaland promotes violence. Seun have to do something about it before it gets out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by onadana: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=61491955]In saner climes this OP will be in jail already for always providing material and moral support for hideous crimes against humanity..believe this thread at your own peril [/quot

I agree with you. The so called MODs don't see this as promoting violence. Making a simple comment about ritualist and I was banned.See MODS.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2017
mavinc4u:
Hmm. I don't mean to be harsh but those cLaimed dead body in the pictures does not look dead, looks more like they are forming dead to gain sympathy as in no blood stain and their faces covered. The only thing I saw dead there is the cow.

That is what i saw but if you saw otherwise abeg explain to me.

Then you need to see a doctor.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by mfm04622: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2017
ehie:
dont they have their own lands

They don't!
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by redsun(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Those mudersfuckers are endangered species, they can't keep up with the evolutionary wheel.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by TEYA: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2017
aribisala0:

Any Nigerian land? What is Nigerian land?
So Olu Falae's farm is Nigerian land for them to graze on or Wole Soyinka's land or the land of the Edo women that they are raping.

Nigerian Fulanis who want to raise cattle can acquire land to do so just like cocoa farmers fish farmers and every other kind of business. Even when we identify indigenous Fulani so what?
does being indigenous Fulani entitle them to free land.Are they not indigenous to somewhere?
Do I get free land to do cocoa farming or rice farming?
Well what can I say? Sentiment has beclouded your sense of judgement. You will be sitting on a very long thing if you think fulanis will spend money to buy land to graze their cattle. You seem not to get the point I am making, even if you dash them land for grazing reserve they don't want it, because when they kiĺl people, you will be able to trace them to their address. When fayose forced them into a grazing reserve and prohibited open grazing were they happy? Did you hear them thanking fayose? Fayose went on to criminalise open grazing. When a cow was caught roaming freely did fayose not order for it to be killed? Did you hear any stupid fulanis man attacking any Ekiti community over that? As long as they continue with their nomadic life, they will send their cows into any farmland and if anyone attacks them, they will come back in the middle of the night, wipe out households and run back to God alone knows where.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by juman(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Obviously one nigeria is a mistake.

No way forward.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by juman(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Everybody should be allowed to have guns.

In the situation where there is no sensible government that can direct the affair of the country fairly.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by layzie: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2017
TEYA:

Nigerians opposed the idea, many Nigerians keep asking 'whose land will they be given'? Even people that do not have a plot of land in their village are asking that question, yet come to my state and sèe how politicians corner large hectares of land and call it ABC FARMS, XYZ FARMS, farms on which nothing is cultivated! Many ignorant Nigerians oppose the idea of cornering this blood suckers into a specific location with an address, they don't know that the only power these vampires have against us is their nomadic life.

Of course whose land will they take?
They will buy lands like every other private business owner. Animal rearing is a private business. They should be mandated to buy lands and ranch their animals just like it's done in saner climes

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by lorhema(f): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2017
MasViews:
Mehn this is crazy, may thier souls rest in jannatul fiddaus.

Its a pity that mst people in this forum will start celebrating thier death just bcus they're Fulanis. Berom are the wicked set of people in Africa.

It's expanding because Irhigwe are now involved. Before it was Berom.
To get a settlement the truth must be told.

We are going back to the days of violence which ruined the economy of the Plateau and caused divisions in the society. We want peace!
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by alaskido(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2017
The hunter is now being hunted grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Justiceleague1: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2017
bamite:

fulani.. PLATEAU IS NOT YOUR STATE. THE MIDDLE BELT IS NOT YOUR REGION. WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR EVILS. A STORM IS COMING VERY SOON, AND YOU ALL SHALL BE CONSUMED.

A word is enough for the heartless.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by aribisala0(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2017
TEYA:

Well what can I say? Sentiment has beclouded your sense of judgement. You will be sitting on a very long thing if you think fulanis will spend money to buy land to graze their cattle. You seem not to get the point I am making, even if you dash them land for grazing reserve they don't want it, because when they kiĺl people, you will be able to trace them to their address. When fayose forced them into a grazing reserve and prohibited open grazing were they happy? Did you hear them thanking fayose? Fayose went on to criminalise open grazing. When a cow was caught roaming freely did fayose not order for it to be killed? Did you hear any stupid fulanis man attacking any Ekiti community over that? As long as they continue with their nomadic life, they will send their cows into any farmland and if anyone attacks them, they will come back in the middle of the night, wipe out households and run back to God alone knows where.
I could turn around to you and say sentiment has beclouded your sense of judgment.That is foolishness .I don't have to agree with you and you don't have to agree with me .It is always better if we disagree with courtesy and respect.
I see things very different from you.
My position is this is a matter of law and order and the law needs to be enforced.We have been told that they are not Nigerians and so on. The truth is they are selective and they pick on those areas that they perceive as weak .They do not respect weakness but when they get a firm response they act differently. Why did Buhari travel to Oyo state to remonstrate so many years ago? They know that if they attack in Yoruba land Yoruba will not back down and they do not want an ethnic war with Yorubas (for now but one day they will be ready). They know the same is true for the Jukun and they don't mess with them.
This is not just about grazing but creating a psychic imprint across Nigeria in the minds of people everywhere i.e don't mess with us. Today they are majority in Gombe state .How did that happen? Do you think that cannot happen in Edo or Delta if people are passive. Your idea that they don't want land is not true. It depends . They covet the Mambilla plateau but for the doggedness of the Jukun. They covet the Benue valley and are settled there to some extent.Ditto for Nassarawa . They are not indigenous there but are growing.They coveted and settled in Adamawa so the idea that they don't want land is not true. They are settled in many southern states already and that is what has emboldened them after many years of reconnaissance. That has been their strategy all over West Africa as they spread from Guinea to Nigeria. When it is said they are not indigenous to Nigeria that is a fact not hate and a very successful strategy has seen them spread

The Yorubas too are not sleeping ,I cannot speak for others but we will not go on like this and eventually there will be law and order in our region.

The point that they kill and disappear into nowhere too will not go on for ever. They are not spirits.They have mothers and they have children and patiently we will map out every single place in Nigeria and in neighboring countries where they keep their women and children.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by kolaish(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
OP, TELL YOUR FULANI KINSMEN TO STOP PARADING THEIR COWS ON PEOPLES' FARMLAND. YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE ARE THE ONE CAUSING MAYHELM AND UNWANTED KILLINGS IN THIS COUNTRY IN THE NAME OF HERDSMEN.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by obstead200(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
MasViews:

Is Plateau state not a part of Nigeria?
pls don't be stupid.
Will u give out ur cows for free?
Why shud u expect to graze on someone's land and even destroy his crops without compensation, just because that land is part of Nigeria.
Are ur cows not part of Nigeria?
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by casualobserver1: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
aribisala0:

I could turn around to you and say sentiment has beclouded your sense of judgment.That is foolishness .I don't have to agree with you and you don't have to agree with me .It is always better if we disagree with courtesy and respect.
My position is this is a matter of law and order and the law needs to be enforced.We have been told that they are not Nigerians and so on. The truth is they are selective and they pick on those areas that they perceive as weak .They do not respect weakness but when they get a firm response they act differently. Why did Buhari travel to Oyo state to remonstrate so many years ago? They know that if they attack in Yoruba land Yoruba will not back down and they do not want an ethnic war with Yorubas (for now but one day they will be ready). They know the same is true for the Jukun and they don't mess with them.
This is not just about grazing but creating a psychic imprint across Nigeria in the minds of people everywhere i.e don't mess with us. Today they are majority in Gombe state .How did that happen? Do you think that cannot happen in Edo or Delta if people are passive. Your idea that they don't want land is not true. It depends . They covet the Mambilla plateau but for the doggedness of the Jukun. They covet the Benue valley and are settled there to some extent.Ditto for Nassarawa . They are not indigenous there but are growing.They coveted and settled in Adamawa so the idea that they don't want land is not true. They are settled in many southern states already and that is what has emboldened them after many years of reconnaissance. That has been their strategy all over West Africa as they spread from Guinea to Nigeria. When it is said they are not indigenous to Nigeria that is a fact not hate and a very successful strategy has seen them spread

The Yorubas too are not sleeping ,I cannot speak for others but we will not go on like this and eventually there will be law and order in our region.

The point that they kill and disappear into nowhere too will not go on for ever. They are not spirits.They have mothers and they have children and patiently we will map out every single place in Nigeria and in neighboring countries where they keep their women and children.

This is the simple truth.

The Fulani are like all other humans- they take what they can get. Even the Americans did it- they exterminated the American Indians and today the original owners of the land are now a small minority that is oppressed. The Chinese wiped out the Zhungar and the Russians wiped out the Siberian Natives. The Australians wiped out the aboriginals and nothing happened.

The simple fact is that the people that are being slaughtered have refused to elect people that care about them. A couple of years ago the people of Nassarawa fought the Fulani and in the end the army was sent to slaughter them. They even beheaded Baba Alakiyo who led the rebellion. Yet no senator or house of reps member said a word.

The elite of Southern Nigeria are feckless and corrupt- they have foreign citizenship for themselves and their children so they don't care about the coming war.

The Fulani will continue to slaughter innocent people until there is political will at all levels to stop them. The governor's don't care- after all the one in charge of Ebonyi was there crying and the one in Benue is silent. They are silent because they do not care. Until the people that are in the line of fire rise up and defend themselves via self help and through the ballot box, the killings will continue.

The people of Nassarawa we're close to ending the madness but Al-Makura rigged his way back into office and today the slaughter continues.

Only when the people take matters into thier own hands and create the leadership they need will they be saved.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by TEYA: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
aribisala0:

Have a nice day!
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by TEYA: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
layzie:

Of course whose land will they take?
They will buy lands like every other private business owner. Animal rearing is a private business. They should be mandated to buy lands and ranch their animals just like it's done in saner climes
Ok let's wait for the day they will be mandated to buy land.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by aribisala0(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
casualobserver1:

This is the simple truth.

The Fulani are like all other humans- they take what they can get. Even the Americans did it- they exterminated the American Indians and today the original owners of the land are now a small minority that is oppressed. The Chinese wiped out the Zhungar and the Russians wiped out the Siberian Natives. The Australians wiped out the aboriginals and nothing happened.

The simple fact is that the people that are being slaughtered have refused to elect people that care about them. A couple of years ago the people of Nassarawa fought the Fulani and in the end the army was sent to slaughter them. They even beheaded Baba Alakiyo who led the rebellion. Yet no senator or house of reps member said a word.

The elite of Southern Nigeria are feckless and corrupt- they have foreign citizenship for themselves and their children so they don't care about the coming war.

The Fulani will continue to slaughter innocent people until there is political will at all levels to stop them. The governor's don't care- after all the one in charge of Ebonyi was there crying and the one in Benue is silent. They are silent because they do not care. Until the people that are in the line of fire rise up and defend themselves via self help and through the ballot box, the killings will continue.

The people of Nassarawa we're close to ending the madness but Al-Makura rigged his way back into office and today the slaughter continues.

Only when the people take matters into their own hands and create the leadership they need will they be saved.
The Fulani are not like all humans.Some are lions and some are sheep.
There are those that wipe out and those that are wiped out . Much of what you say is factually true though personally maybe I don't have enough insight to see the relevance.
The issue is simple ,one of law enforcement.The law is not being enforced because a Fulani is in charge of the country.If that continues then we must defend ourselves. The Fulani have been conducting reconnaissance across Nigeria for years so they know everyone's weakness and the lie of the land. Other people need to do the same.They must map out everywhere that the Fulani women and children reside so as to level the playing field that way the question of killing and disappearing will not happen there will be reactions that take the fight to them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by aribisala0(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
TEYA:

Ok let's wait for the day they will be mandated to buy land.
Already they are in Ekiti ,In Benue and in Taraba the bill was sent to the House by the government and has been passed waiting his signature.
others will follow suit.Buhari may refuse to enforce the laws but he will not be in power for ever

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by aribisala0(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
TEYA:

Have a nice day!
Thank you . You too
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Veeflow(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
More pls... More more more. grin they are too much
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Jelal0007(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

Did you say dat during the Oct. 1st Ultimatum ? Or during the Oba of Lagos threat ?
What kind of s!lly question is that? Oya NL moderators come n ban me: Cc:Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State / Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.