Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis (41727 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Fasoranti's Son Disputes Police claim and insists Fulani Herdsmen killed Sister / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Sanchez01: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2017
NafeesaAA:
There are always two side to every story, while we all are sharing pictures of victims of Killer Herdsmen in Miango Bassa LGA, the Fulani Community are also sharing their own victims which was the trigger that led to this senseless killing in the first place.

Note, am not condoling any killing, but as a Fulani girl, our story shouldn't be swept under the carpet.
The world would not pity your people. How many deaths of Deltans, Anambrarians, Abians, Enugu folks, Edo folks, Ondo folks, etc have been swept under the carpet?

Until your people are educated and staunchly taught to respect their hosts, you would forever be a bane to communities you find yourselves in.

2019 is not so far anymore. The Fulani that gave strength to his own to kill other Nigerians would be sent back to his hometown and then the likes of your foot soldiers would be minimised to the barest minimum.

You lots have wrecked havoc to no end, caused so much families unimaginable pain and have destroyed hundreds of millions of properties in the name of grazing. These deaths would not have occurred had your people stayed in their home towns, but no, they trespass with arrogance and maim those who resist your madness. The day of reckoning is at hand.

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by aribisala0(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2017
NafeesaAA:
There are always two side to every story, while we all are sharing pictures of victims of Killer Herdsmen in Miango Bassa LGA, the Fulani Community are also sharing their own victims which was the trigger that led to this senseless killing in the first place.

Note, am not condoling any killing, but as a Fulani girl, our story shouldn't be swept under the carpet.
The bitter truth is Nigerians are not interested in your Fulani story.

Your day is coming

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2017
diadem10:

What are you doing in someone else's community/town in the first place? Your archaic grazing methods are no more wanted, hence you're expected to leave for your base but you evils won't listen.
dont they have their own lands

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 17, 2017
nawtyme:

This is Sarrki.
Nope Bantudra

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2017
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
This news is very sensitive please verify so as not
cause problem.
Fake news brought about lord ra army rebels in Uganda.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by enyi1: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2017
NafeesaAA:

What started it? If I'm not mistaken i believe it should be open grazing and land encroachment. Why can't they practice ranch farming like it's done all over the world. They will invade communities eat up their crops and stampede the remaining laying waste to the farmers labor and income. Even if they must do open grazing why can't they do that on their own lands. The affected community has the right to defend their land and resist their wicked invasion. I'm sure if it was to be other tribe invading and destroying their lands and livelihood them too would resist. Do unto others as you want others to do unto you. Chikina!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Mcowubaba: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Fulani herdsmen are a curse to the world and Nigeria most especially.
Being a Nigerian is really a sad thing, how can someone be lumped together with a bunch of useless people.
Terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2017
tsdarkside:
we know that it was ipob that started all this lies against fulanis....

the fulanis are just doing what they were always doing,,,following traditional grazing routes...

but since ipob appeared,now its a problem...their is nothing fulanis can do,if people that always allowed them to pass with their cattles want to now believe ipob....just specialize in ranches and leave them alone with their lies...hike up the prices of selling your cattles to them and avoid them....

simple....

What is ur problem with IPOB ? Every well-meaning Nigerians has expressed their desatisfaction with t4e Fulani's gracing menace but all yo coconut head can fathom is IPOB.
My sincere condolence to the dead. I wunt blame NafeeSA cos i knw how it feels seeing yo tribesmen lying dead. That was how i feld when my kinsmen were killed in Aba.

Young man, I pray you begin seeing things as a human and stop playin politics with evrething.
If i were you I'l first tender my condolence to the

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by madridguy(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2017
This is really a sad event.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Antoeni(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2017
1:1
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Bimsee: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2017
Not to sound wicked and heartless, but the Fulani herdsmen deserve no pity. They are callous, wicked and evil personified.

Farmers are already arming themselves for their wickedness. I support eradicating them from our farmlands.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Badonasty(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2017
NafeesaAA:

They are killing each other...but mostly it's the herdsmen that are the aggressors

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by akins177(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2017
u dey talk how many Fulani dem kill,still con dey count COW...... Cow don turn human being abi OK kontinu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2017
Fulani people doing damage control, the appealing thing about this was the military abandoning the people who sought refuge, who was the commander in charge of the operation, why di he àbandon them.the Nigerian army has been compromised and I am slated to believe that they are working against a section of the country

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by princeade86(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2017
go and bury them. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Unbreakable007: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2017
See innocent cow

R.i.p bubu
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2017
Where is Gowon ,why are all the prominent plateau people quiet,if they don't speak for their people who will, is this the one Nigeria that blood was spilled over

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Ladyjumong(f): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2017
so what info. are you trying to pass undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Positivepoint(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2017
diadem10:

Does that give you the right to be grazing in people's land? Land you never bought?

What gave u the right to sell fake drugs/goods in someone land?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by SalamRushdie: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2017
It's wrong to send this lie to front page when the original story of Fulani killing over 30 people never mad front page ..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Bullhari007(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2017
merited...

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Paperwhite(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2017
doyinbaby:
Go and appeal to your people to ranch their cattle......No community will grant them grazing lands....it is wickedness desire government to grant herdsmen other peoples ANCESTRAL LANDS for herdsmen private business...it is wickedness......cattle rearing is a private business if they want land they must buy.....after all which other group of business men have the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA ever given free land to do business rather herdsmen refuse ranching but desire other peoples land to be granted to them free of charge for open grazing....open grazing is outdated....their are countries that have more cattle than Nigeria and they ranch why is it different in Nigeria.....go and educate your people to ranch then clashes will end
Argentina is an example but these killer Fulanis thinks they own Nigeria. angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Throwback: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2017
EternalTruths:
Buhari's brothers on peaceful crusades that end the lives of indigenous people of Plateau.

Is Plateau the ancestral land of the Fulani people.?

If no, what are Fulani herdsmen doing on plateau soil.?

What are Igbos doing on Plateau soil too, or is it their ancestral land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2017
Mteeeew, good riddance to bad rubbish
NafeesaAA:

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by donnie(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2017
So they use internet too? shocked
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Throwback: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It's wrong to send this lie to front page when the original story of Fulani killing over 30 people never mad front page ..

So you in your infinite wisdom decides what story to believe, and those who provided your own story would be celebrated in saner climes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Ramanto(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
So sad
i've not seen that threat without your presence. how do you manage that?
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 17, 2017
Can you compare a cow to this photographs,this just happened yesterday, yet the skeleton in chief ia speaking against reprisal attack a against his people.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Bullhari007(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2017
NafeesaAA:

why not do us a favour and go back to Niger and chad where you ancestors came from

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State / Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday / Governor Amosun Meets Anthony Joshua (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.