Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. (6299 Views)

What Does It Mean To Be Masculine / What Happens When You Use Money To Attract Women? / "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by QuietHammer(m): 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
O ye foolish ass-licking, fart-sniffing boys of the romance section, grab a seat and learn.

2 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Doctormarrvin:
Your number one fan is here bro!...ride On!

Former account was drmarvin

Good to know. Thanks for the support.
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
this is how we roll mehn...nice one homie

bullshit....when I got my first girlfriend, I was the most ugly,poor, shabby looking asshole on the planet and this was a girl guys with cars and all that were constantly begging to have her number. money is important but never the main thing. The main thing is recognising you a man, made to rule and dominant regardless of your social status...you weren't made for a woman you were made for the world but a woman was made for you!

Word!!
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Sholaystar4me(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2017
well written!

Son, this is exactly what I have been doing,
it works every single time, that shiiit up there is a charm,
if ever we don't get to talk about this when you are of age,
scroll to my archives and look for this, is a good stuff!

Meanwhile, make money
respect women
and be great

#fromyourbadassoldnigga grin grin
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 19, 2017
".......pathetic excuses for men"

"Rabid 21st century feminists...... nasty women..."

"......mindless automatons....."

When your gay father raped you, he thought he was vaccinating you against stupidity, not knowing nature designed his gay dìck as a syringe of imbecility. You've been injected from infancy with the misfortune of incurable retardation.

You never make a post without attacking others and expressing your passion for wallowing in your stupid pool of aggression, frustration and bitterness.

How many ladies have you won over, you sad bastard? No decent lady would desire the company of a freak of nature with a rotten brain like you. Enjoy your soul-destroying and depression-inducing sexcapades with your "sapiosexual" shemales.

Mentally-imbalanced cripple like you forming "Alpha-male". You should join a pack of chimpazees to assume that role. Then you won't be able to contaminate the human gene pool with your sub-optimal genes. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2017
THT80:

The only thing lame is your attempt at criticizing a coherent and well articulated post with an incoherent response.
No Deceive Ur Self, Ur Post Is Not Making Sense Period??
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
No Deceive Ur Self, Ur Post Is Not Making Sense Period??

I never expected my post to make sense to everyone.
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by maleekfrenzy(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2017
I love this write-up.... I've come to learn the hard way everything u wrote.
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Amarabae(f): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2017
You dont have to insults our world of feminism before making a point,
though I agree a bit with some of your postulations.
Confidence is sexy in a man, We ladies admire it,
a man should be bold, outspoken and NEVER TIMID,
Neatness and good sense of dressing is another thing guys should have,
always be neat, never allow your your hair to be bushy or beard to be tattered,
wear bodyfit outfits,
A well dressed guy is more attractive than a guy who is baring his sixpacks up and down,
yes, we ladies love to be pampered but a man should not be an overdoer of it, you become a weakling to the eyes,
scold us when we err, spark like a man just like a wounded lion roar,
its so sexy, trying to calm his hot temper down.
Lols,
let me stop here abeg.
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by monex(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Curvinus:

Unfortunately, his earlier post was right. Do yourself one favour; go outside and see the guys the cute chicks are coming to club with. Go to fast food joints, supermarkets, parks and see the guys that are bringing the arm candies to the show. See the cute couple walking hand in hand on the side walk and notice how the guy could easily steal your woman with just a wink if he really wanted to. Be practical for at least once. Leave the house and observe what is happening outside then come back and tell us what you see.

Love/romance is the language of beautiful people. Stop this self delusional thoughts about game and macho stuffs. They don't work in the long run as your mask will eventually slip . You'd be longing constantly for her hot body and this will give you away. Your primal instinct is far stronger than any social conditioning you can ever come up with. You may not even get the opportunity to game her if she doesn't approve of you in the first place, meaning all your game will just be there in your head without an outlet for practice.

On the other hand, if you want to swap your low maintenance plain Jane for a hot girl in her prime (assuming you're not genetically gifted), then go to the club or any hangout where these ratchet pozays converge and pick your speck; pay your dues and masturbate into her hole. But if you're still nursing the blue pill thought of settling down with the one, then wait till she is past her prime and is desperate for a partner and then you might stand a chance because then your stock would have risen in comparison to hers.

10 will get you 2
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by monex(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2017
THT80:

Be polite to women but don't be deferential. Be caring but don't be yielding. You are a man. Behave like a man and women will be attracted to you. They have no choice. This is a natural principle.

very many excellent points in your post OP.

I like universal principles and I saw a good number in your posts.
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Physicist(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2017
Good post by the OP.
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by skillz111(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2017
A nice write up any man who thinks he needs money to attract a woman is a weak ass man money is vital in all aspect of life that's why you feel bad when you grow broke so thinking having money is all you need to get a woman shows a whole lot of lack in you billionaires get into divorce issues that should be a form of insight for you money is needed but takes a whole lot more than that be a man don't be weak and get a grip

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / You Need To See How This Girl Danced Nakedly In The Club Last Night / Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.