Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Omotunde Adebowale David: "97% Of Nigerian Songs Of Nowadays Have No Meaning" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotunde Adebowale David: "97% Of Nigerian Songs Of Nowadays Have No Meaning" (16588 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures / Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video) / Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David: "97% Of Nigerian Songs Of Nowadays Have No Meaning" by psalmuelwater(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
DJperdurabo:

It's no use arguing with you as you can't seem to see the trees for the forest. I don't check out lyrics? Check out my posts on other topics.
I don't need to check out your posts on other topics, u said he failed, he's got no endorsement, money no fall on am. And am telling you he created a niche for himself, even commercial songs like natural something, monsura, carries message. If i may ask you, where is ASA, BRYMO, ARAMIDE's, endorsements? Will you say they are not good enough? I'll implore you mr dj, to understand that sultan is never a failure, and for him to still be relevant in the industry no be beans, and if there's someone that has every right to advise the young artistes and the upcoming one, it is definitely SS. On and off the mic/radio/screen, he is a good role model.

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale David: "97% Of Nigerian Songs Of Nowadays Have No Meaning" by emwye(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol! This sounds like something Lanre would say. Boda Lanre, how market na?

psalmuelwater:

I don't need to check out your posts on other topics, u said he failed, he's got no endorsement, money no fall on am. And am telling you he created a niche for himself, even commercial songs like natural something, monsura, carries message. If i may ask you, where is ASA, BRYMO, ARAMIDE's, endorsements? Will you say they are not good enough? I'll implore you mr dj, to understand that sultan is never a failure, and for him to still be relevant in the industry no be beans, and if there's someone that has every right to advise the young artistes and the upcoming one, it is definitely SS. On and off the mic/radio/screen, he is a good role model.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend / Burna Boy Signs Deal With Universal Music Group (Photos) / Sotayo Sobola Reactions To ‘Beggars’ On Her Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.