Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral (6145 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo / Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Mowunmiaf: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
Heartbroken man shares photo kissing his dead girlfriend..........Just came across this heartbreaking photo of a man kissing his dead girlfriend. He shared it along with a photo with her when she was alive.

This is the most heart breaking picture i have seen in a long while.

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Mowunmiaf: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by chrisifeanyi: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
k
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Young03(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
how r u sure she's dead?
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Sixaxis: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Young03:
how r u sure she's dead?

Because she is.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Magnifico2000: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by urbanemind(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2017
e don use d poor girl for rituals .
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by alfred007(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2017
as if he won't follow another
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by kay29000(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Adukey(f): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2017
R I P to her, the make up tho.
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Gladysokpara: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2017
RIP
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Generalkaycee(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2017
So sad
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2017
For The First Time In A Long While I Gave a Fvck. Am Touched embarassed

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Sirgay: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2017
Adukey:
R I P to her, the make up tho.
Nigerian girls and thinking with vagina, a girl died this one is thinking of her make-up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by krissconnect(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Pictures or adonbilivit
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Mowunmiaf: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2017
lalasticlala
obinoscopy
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Jacktheripper: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2017
I have a feeling that the girl is not dead its either a PR stunt or the OP is an idiot
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Adukey(f): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sirgay:
Nigerian girls and thinking with vagina, a girl died this one is thinking of her make-up.
No need for the insult,I just felt the make up was not necessary.

6 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by IamLEGEND1: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Last-last him go still fuck_another girl. Kini big deal?
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
the girl is fresh to death literally

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Adaumunocha(f): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
They really took care of her... RIp
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by forghon: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
D doll she wan use am play dere ni?
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Foodforthought: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yuck
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
She juz looks like she's sleeping..unlike some dead ppol that they can scare the shii out of me.. lipsrsealed

But still NO KISSING for me lipsrsealed

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
It's a sad pic

My loving father died 14 months ago while I was holding his hands. I will not forget me kissing his hand and forehead for the last time.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Mowunmiaf: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Maybe her last wish was to be make up fully full glam and go like the slay queen that she was.

I don't see the point thou I mean the body will eventually decompose. But to each their own I guess.

I feel for the boyfriend their bond must have been a deep one.
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by lilmax(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
why is she on make up?
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef angry

What killed her? APC government's policy?
Why did she leave the guy?
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by dan9ice(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Person go say na buhari or davido kill am.. people eh.. I believed they are not 9icegerian..
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sirgay:
grin vagina ko,vulva ni
guy no mk me laf abeg
Re: Heartbreaking Photo Of A Man Kissing His Dead Girlfriend Gone Viral by exclusive7(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
embarassedshe's beautiful even in death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. / Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? / Leaked Chat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.