Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday (1751 Views)

Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Drinokrane: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
An unidentified Nigerian man is currently at large after his girlfriend allegedly lent him her school fees to throw a birthday party for her.

According to a Twitter user identified as Oluwabukunolami who shared the story, her friend borrowed the man her school fees which about N700k because he promised to give her back.

She wrote:
"A girl used her school fees, almost 700k to throw a birthday party because her bf promised to give her back. Now, no bf, no school fees

No actually, let me narrate the way she told me. She borrowed her bf 700k so he could have money to throw her a party"

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/boyfriend-absconds-after-his-girlfriend.html

Lalasticlala MissyB Doninique Fynestboi Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by DanseMacabre(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sharpest guy ever liveth!

Dumbest girl ever liveth!

Babe, you just got served. Humbly accept your L and move on. You'll find a better guy. Pele.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by CaroLyner(f): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lmao

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
owo Abu
la fin se Abu lalejo

Yoruba's adage

it is ABU's money we have use to do Abu welcome to visit me

Queen's English translation

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin Foolish girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by prestige2013: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Slay Queen with low IQ.
Your birthday is more important than your Education.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by cyndy1000(f): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good for some ladies sha 700k no b beans for this Buhari period

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
LOL
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
And they say blonde girls are the dumbest,
this one takes dumb to a whole new level

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Her stupidity deserves an award.

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Drinokrane: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Mynd44
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:
grin Foolish girl.
Dont blame her,, Some guy's dick can reset the brain of a lady,, I believe the guy was hitting her perfectly... I am talking from experience, i know what my dick has made me gain in life.
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
And they say blonde girls are the dumbest,
this one takes dumb to a whole new level
will you keep quiet.
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordygram:
Dont blame her,, Some guy's dick can reset the brain of a lady,, I believe the guy was hitting her perfectly... I am talking from experience, i know what my dick has made me gain in life.
Blowing your own trumpet? Now I know your package must be small. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Trumpet? You mean whistle cheesy
Rokia2:

Blowing your own trumpet? Now I know your package must be small. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lol
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol nah you know i dnt blow trumpet na... Truth is that i am very big down there, i just feel proud about it, it give me confidence.
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I will not sleep with you, and that will be your punishment.
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordygram:
will you keep quiet.
will you get lost

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Michellla(f): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Her stupidity deserves an award.
Here's the award.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

will you get lost
GO and read your books, you have primary 3 exam to write.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by amokeme(f): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Drinokrane: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:

Leave him... Let him continue praising his small dick grin
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by mofeoluwadassah: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
her supidity is like zeeworld...extraordinary everyday grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by uminem02(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wow!! Her stupidity abi na foolishness is LEGENDARY!! Peeps right now be wishing they're the guy
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by iamJ(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
uminem02:
Wow!! Her stupidity abi na foolishness is LEGENDARY!!
Peeps right now be wishing they're the guy
na normal thing dem cheesy cheesy cheesy when the dick pushes the brain away from the head
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by dominique(f): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
Stupid girl, she totally got served. Maybe it's by force to do lavish birthday party.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by ifyan(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
She deserve it,gredy ,senseless, stupid etc lady. She won make her bobo spend why she consume.

Women this should be a big lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by ifyan(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Sharpest guy ever liveth!

Dumbest girl ever liveth!

Babe, you just got served. Humbly accept your L and move on. You'll find a better guy. Pele.

Seconded. If U like what he typed do the needful
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by IamLEGEND1: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
700,000k for this kind time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Remain Chaste For 5 Years In Return For 50 Million Naira / What's The Greatest Thing You Regret Doing For A Woman / Unclad, Sexiest, Nude Beyonce Photos!! [+18]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.