Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday (1764 Views)

Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Mrjo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Sharpest guy ever liveth!

Dumbest girl ever liveth!

Babe, you just got served. Humbly accept your L and move on. You'll find a better guy. Pele.
ịs that hw wicked u are?

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Drinokrane: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebsbe
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Divay22(f): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol
Some ladies ehn, contentment no just dey their dictionary
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Michellla:
Here's the award.
signed & sealed
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
Dont blame her,, Some guy's dick can reset the brain of a lady,, I believe the guy was hitting her perfectly... I am talking from experience, i know what my dick has made me gain in life.

Hahaha funny guy.
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Lordygram:
Dont blame her,, Some guy's dick can reset the brain of a lady,, I believe the guy was hitting her perfectly... I am talking from experience, i know what my dick has made me gain in life.

Hahaha funny guy
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Omo forget oo na this kind lady i dey like to make friends with

Her stupidity has no comparison

If there is no legal proof then the guy is not guilty.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Hahaha funny guy
My dick is bae mehnn.
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by hanassholesolo: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
And they say blonde girls are the dumbest,
this one takes dumb to a whole new level

Yeah, Blonde girls are usually dumb, but if you find an intelligent blonde, she is usually extremely intelligent
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
I can never borrow any guy money that is of value .for why now school fees for that matter. # nor b clear eyes she use give am o#
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
hayfay:
I can never borrow any guy money that is of value .for why now school fees for that matter. # nor b clear eyes she use give am o #

If Lordygram tells u his secret.... Then u will bliff dat its clear eyes she use giff am o
Re: Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

If Lordygram tells u his secret.... Then u will bliff dat its clear eyes she use giff am o
lol hahahahahaha true talk bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

amebo people / Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future / Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Ask To Know Of Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.