Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) (4328 Views)

She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! / The Issue Regarding Tonto Dikeh & She Saying Learn From Me / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
saw this then decided to share..quite hilarious! but hey! Everyone has the right to an opinion

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why in God name will you even open a topic to share this nonsense?

8 Likes

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by iamJ(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
I dont know we shld ask the hoodrat sexy queen that is a mechanic grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by biacan(f): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:
I dont know we shld ask the hoodrat sexy queen that is a mechanic grin
you go around seeking for attention,,it's time I use hammer on your dead head...fraudstercheesy

9 Likes

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by iamJ(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
post=61517567:

you go around seeking for attention,,it's time I use hammer on your dead head...fraudstercheesy
dont they teach english at mechanic sch

Why would who i didn't mention, mention me

5 Likes

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Diablo22(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Forget that one abeg...
Em just dry find attention...
Meanwhile
Abeg who get Android charger...

1 Like

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:
Why in God name will you even open a topic to share this nonsense?
lol..don't mind me,wanted ya'll opinions
Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Diablo22:
Forget that one abeg...
Em just dry find attention...
Meanwhile
Abeg who get Android charger...
looool!..somebody should help him with android charger o
Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
this one don knack head for ground for small o shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:
dont they teach english at mechanic sch

Why would who i didn't mention, mention me
why should a secondary school drop out talk about English??hei fraudster,,you can swerve and just keep swerving till you hit a loaded bag of shiit because that's where you belong..fraudster!!cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by CyberGypsy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
She is making no sense at all

it called breast feeding not bottle feeding dummy angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by iamJ(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

why should a secondary school drop out talk about English??hei fraudster,,you can swerve and just keep swerving till the hit a loaded bag of shiit because that's where you belong..fraudster !!cheesy
do you know why people hate me?

Cause when i insult them, i say what is true grin grin

You are saying things that aren't true and u expect me to get angry and feel bad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How na?

How ur brain reason am na? Can a spanner 10" work for a nut 12"?

I dont talk to mechanics outside their workshop but since we are here, my car jerks cry is it the fuel pump?

Thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:

You are saying things that aren't true and u expect me to get angry and feel bad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How na?

I dont talk to mechanics outside their workshop but since we are here, my car jerks cry is it the fuel pump?

Thanks smiley
I don't even know why I'm condescending so low talking to a mere secondary school drop out that has nothing to be proud of in his life..aside fraudulent acts and pick pockets on the streets of Ph.
now give me a crucial reason why I should take you serious. .you are just a mere fraudster remember cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why did you hide the fool's id na? She was proud posting that. Pls proudly display her so I can channel my attack wella
Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sexy20:
Why did you hide the fool's id? She was proud posting that. Pls proudly display her so I can channel my art just wella
looool!...take it easy!!
she's trying too hard to be famous
Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Hemcy1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Doctormarvin:
looool!...take it easy!!
she's trying too hard to be famous

Na waa o
Imagine the ekuke

1 Like

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sexy20:

Na waa o
Imagine the ekuke
lol..Nigerian association of Ekukes headed by my lovely bingo here don't want her as one of them
Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by IamLEGEND1: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2017

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Doctormarvin:
lol..Nigerian association of Ekukes headed by my lovely bingo here don't want her as one of them

grin grin
Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Doctormarvin:

grin grin
Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Oche211(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Truely, there's scarcity of common sense. Just image the nonsense. Madness is in the brain of the person who wrote that trash. Op, u self no try for posting this trash na.

1 Like

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Oche211(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Truely, there's scarcity of common sense. Just image the nonsense. Madness is in the brain of the person who wrote that trash. Op, u self no try for posting this trash na.
Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:

How na?

Thanks smiley

She is a mechanical Engineer, and you are a mechanical fraudster!

Common sense would have explained it to you, but what can a brain filled with weed reason again?

6 Likes

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Doctormarvin(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oche211:
i'm sorry sir
Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by falcon01: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
i remember a stupid woman on nairaland once said this same .. foolish3ness thats the drfault way of feeding a baby

1 Like

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by falcon01: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
i remember a stupid woman on nairaland once said this same .. foolish3ness thats the default way of feeding a baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:06am On Oct 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

why should a secondary school drop out talk about English??hei fraudster,,you can swerve and just keep swerving till you hit a loaded bag of shiit because that's where you belong..fraudster!!cheesy
that line is familiar
Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

She is a mechanical Engineer, and you are a mechanical fraudster!

Common sense would have explained it to you, but what can a brain filled with weed reason again?
grin grin grin
Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 18, 2017
which sense that one de use

1 Like

Re: Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2017
It's easy for people to say and spew trash this days

Aunty, go get me a bottle of beer and STFU!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man's Reaction After His Nigerian Girlfriend Paid Him A Visit In England / Nigerian Women Share Their Weirdest Turn Off / Video: Lady Wept, Man Refuse To Come Down As Sex Organs Stuck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.