Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nostalgia And Fear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nostalgia And Fear (686 Views)

His Joystick Stands Strong And Fear Catch Me Nor Be Small..(er3ction & Hearth) / Fear I Will Never Get Married :/ / Are Late Marriages Really Caused By Jealousy And Fear Of The Unknown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nostalgia And Fear by andysnoopy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2010
Nostalgia and Fear

I remember Back in the days @ School, the best feeling we had was when we were able to escape  through the fence and head  to the Girls  Hostel. It was the best feeling ever,   Anything could happen then, you could get it anywhere,  Under the stair case, Bush, Back of the Washroom anywhere as far as No staff is anywhere Closer. Now It's so Sad, I  have two Sisters who are 16-18,  In the Dome as i speak,  Sometimes I get so scared and they don't allow phones in their School,   GOD SAVE THEM FROM Hot BASTARDS ( Student and Teachers ) Included. Sometimes i wish they will just remain those 2 cute little toddlers.
Re: Nostalgia And Fear by rickie4us(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2010
??
Re: Nostalgia And Fear by iice(f): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2010
C'est la vie. . .live in it grin
Re: Nostalgia And Fear by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2010
Maybe Karma will be visited on your sisters for the nasty things you've done in the past. grin grin grin
Re: Nostalgia And Fear by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2010
@post
Humming Alicia Keys, Karma **what goes around cums around what goes up must come down. . .**
Re: Nostalgia And Fear by andysnoopy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2010
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nostalgia And Fear by elowa: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2010
andysnoopy:

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nostalgia And Fear by daylae(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2010
Feel for you poster. . .i really do!
Re: Nostalgia And Fear by omega25red(m): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin imagine this poster there is a dude hammering your 16 yo sis in the bush behind her hostel just like you did someone elses sister when you went to that school. or better yet a teacher just gave your sis an A because of her incredible head game grin grin grin grin

karma is a biotch grin

(1) (Reply)

Confused / True Love Is Unbreakable / If You Were To Wish For A Change In Your Physical Appearance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.