Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,325 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

If You Were To Wish For A Change In Your Physical Appearance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Wish For A Change In Your Physical Appearance. (684 Views)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? / Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If You Were To Wish For A Change In Your Physical Appearance. by eyoniggar(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2010
I am bringing up this topic based on dating preferences in which most' if not all
of us have actually thought about one thing or the other that we wished could
have been added to our physical appearances.

I am quite sure some people would disagree that they are complete in all
manners of their physical appearance, IMO I totally disagree, we are one way
or the other Incomplete in the way we look, it cud be a minor flaw, but it is till
part of what I am stating here.

Not to put yall on a long thing, in order to surely classify yourself as
a complete being based on "physical appearance" what @ present
would you have wished for as a change in your physical appearance
if you were to be reborn/recreated? Mind you, there's a "SAY" that goes
" another man's/womans' meat is another mans/womans poison, you might
be told some part of your body aint good enough, it is not about other people's
opinion, this is based on what YOU yourself feel is not complete, as for me, I feel am
complete in every part of my physical structure but my height is what I feel
is incomplete about myself, @ 5'9 I feel a nigger is short for a guy. WHAT ABOUT YOU?

PS: No money talk or personality thingy, this is strictly BASED on physical appearance. Tongue

NB: Seriously, this is pretty much an interesting topic, and there are so many other people that
would loved to express themselves, so I see no reason why some people would come here
to cause unnecessary trouble thereby leading to the lock of the thread.

I also find it disappointing that a thread is locked when the OP isnt involved in
the verbal outburst, isnt the people involved in the outburst be the ones to be BANNED?

Please lets respect each other, and Nairaland as a whole smiley
Re: If You Were To Wish For A Change In Your Physical Appearance. by Mygoldie(f): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
i think i saw this thread somewhere,but i really can't figure out where, well i don't think i wanna change my appearance, i love me just the way i am. grin grin wink wink
Re: If You Were To Wish For A Change In Your Physical Appearance. by 190: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
Yawwwns, embarassed
Re: If You Were To Wish For A Change In Your Physical Appearance. by InkedNerd(f): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
OP, why did you re-post the thread?
Re: If You Were To Wish For A Change In Your Physical Appearance. by r231(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2010
brb
Re: If You Were To Wish For A Change In Your Physical Appearance. by jaybee3(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2010
Thread locked => Duplicate thread
Continue here => https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=540517

(1)

Younger Man / Can A Woman Also / When Men Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.