Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (72404 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Icon4s(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2017
The curves I only see here are those "k" legs

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Ordinary biscuits.... Na im make dem open her water melons grin
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by isahsalee: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2017
biscuit? why? hard to believe it
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2017
And they had to strip her as usual ...There should be a law against people stripping offenders
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Sixaxis: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Probably shez under some kinda powerful spell...or suffering from kleptomaniac.

So unfortunate!
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Oloko ooooooo shocked
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tpwealth(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who be this person wen always de use crayon abi poster color de cover all these valuables

After u don settle down look am ,e reach our turn u paint am

Naaa thunder go fire ur small intestine undecided
angry grin
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Red sand...the no 1 characteristics

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
So..this's how she would have died because of biscuits? shocked
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Jesus is Lord .
WAIT WAIT what do u mean?
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
When will jungle justice stop in Nigeria.

Because of biscuit these perverts expose her breast.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Ebyce(f): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2017
She might be acting under a spell.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2017
agbonkamen:
Ordinary biscuits.... Na im make dem open her water melons grin

She get luck say na be complete!
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Theres more to this story
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Hungerbad
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Guyman02: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2017
The guys who stripped her are also criminals as no decent man will do that
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Handsomedevil2: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2017
I love reading people's comments. I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time. �

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by webngnews: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Oh
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Freeman50:
A Facebook user identified as Arc Paschal Chike Umeobi said that this lady was caught by a vigilante in Ezinifite, a town in Anambra State.

The lady allegedly jumped the fence and burgled a building just to steal biscuit but luck ran out of her when one of the vigilantes percieved an unknown intruder and tried to stop her to prove she was good at what she does she tried to which prompted the vigilante to shot at her but she dodged the bullate and jumped through other fence and landed in another compound. the owners of the house had to raise an alarm and she was apprehended.

https://www.netnaija.me/forum/general/crime/45213-nigerian-slay-queen-caught-disgraced-jumped-someones-fence-steal
very wrong, I watched the video and she mentioned she stole only biscuits in the house she entered. And from her narration where is came from was quite far, so this could have been a spell and for them to strip her naked and enjoying the show to me is very wrong and immature.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Misterdhee1:

When every potential criminal starts running away from crimes.
No, when government start doing the right thing.
The economy is so bad that people are now stealing biscuit.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by senatorS2(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2017
abeg help me ask oga op
DeadRat:
Wait o... Mr. Newscaster. You Say She Dodge Bullet... Op i Beg You In The Name Of God. Its Too Early please...
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Proffdada: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
tintingz:
No, when government start doing the right thing.
The economy is so bad that people are now stealing biscuit.
A strange case of kleptomania shocked
it has nothing to do with the govt
you've heard about rich celebrities that shoplift, right?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by faridpac2: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Freeman50:
A Facebook user identified as Arc Paschal Chike Umeobi said that this lady was caught by a vigilante in Ezinifite, a town in Anambra State.

The lady allegedly jumped the fence and burgled a building just to steal biscuit but luck ran out of her when one of the vigilantes percieved an unknown intruder and tried to stop her to prove she was good at what she does she tried to which prompted the vigilante to shot at her but she dodged the bullate and jumped through other fence and landed in another compound. the owners of the house had to raise an alarm and she was apprehended.

https://www.netnaija.me/forum/general/crime/45213-nigerian-slay-queen-caught-disgraced-jumped-someones-fence-steal
I wonder how Igbo ppl behave like animals

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by nairaebuka: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
why strip her?? people are really loosing it in this country. Whatever happened to handing over suspects or criminals to law enforcement agents I think its best if a law is enacted to criminalize such nauseating and unbecoming acts by people who may just be throwing stones at a glass house.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ozuru(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
ordinary biscuits
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Why would they strip her?
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by sybarite7(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2017
CASE OF KLEPTOMANIA
STEAL ORDINARY BISCUIT
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by greenstar: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who be this person wen always de use crayon abi poster color de cover all these valuables

After u don settle down look am ,e reach our turn u paint am

Naaa thunder go fire ur small intestine undecided
grin
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Omo this onr e get ammm chai, this one get nnnnyash
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by smith666999(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2017
it is true that the hardship in the country is unbearable, but stealing is not advisable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.