Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (72378 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by room089: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2017
An eagle that eats frog!

But nne why na?

Any demon responsible for this evil and shameful act, be sent to abyss in Jesus name!
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by rossyc(f): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2017
motun2017:
klepto or how else cn u explain dz madness? Ordinary biscuits? is it the same 10naira biscuits or its sweeter? i dont get
Me too am confused.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by j1mmy: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2017
Very lucky not to be in India, the punishment would have been RAPE!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Ekabiunwan: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who be this person wen always de use crayon abi poster color de cover all these valuables

After u don settle down look am ,e reach our turn u paint am

Naaa thunder go fire ur small intestine undecided

lololo u no go kill me o. I feel your pain
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by marunga(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2017
I'm here to see the curves, OP where are the curves?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by nwosu35: 10:00am On Oct 18, 2017
They should not av done this to her. . . Ignorance is a disease. . .

Have they heard of kleptomania, . . . .

Carefully exam that lady, would you say that the biscuit she went to steal is her wahala. . . Proper examination can help you in ur answers.

So beware and take into consideration, those men that are good in stripping ladies naked cus of little things that you an l know don't worth it.

He who has ear should listen,
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Jermat20(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who be this person wen always de use crayon abi poster color de cover all these valuables

Allow us to see thing why posting it since you don't want us to see them
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Sirambassador(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Dem suppose naked am well.... Curvy lady indeed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2017
tintingz:
No, when government start doing the right thing.
The economy is so bad that people are now stealing biscuit.
Why aren't you doing so too? Everyone's affected. Stealing from the other person's little is wickedness on its own.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Dose lips

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by heryur(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2017
modelmike7:
She dodge bulllet?
Chai. chai. Chai !!
Una don start again ooooooo.
she dodge bullet kwa?!
I give up!!!!!!
Don't get it wrong,the report said she dodge bullate not bullet....lol
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Yekparikpa grin

Honestly she is very lucky see her beautiful smile and seductive body despite being despise for her sin....

I witnessed something like this in ijebu ogun state... A young lady stole eggs and indomie from a shop, and she was caught. Trust IJEBU boys they unclothed her to her undies leaving nothing for cover... It got to an extent when she could not bear the shame, shehad to run so fast looking for were to hide... Hmmm!! Boys followed her to were She was trying to seek refuge......
Na that day I begin dey fear some guys.... They had started having $ex with her... SMH
pervert everywhere..
Some niggas tkn advantage of an unfortunate situation

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by castrol180(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2017
motun2017:
klepto or how else cn u explain dz madness? Ordinary biscuits? is it the same 10naira biscuits or its sweeter? i dont get

Lady! You can do more than her...
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Cfan: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2017
steal BISCUIT ? this is certainly not ordinary''' for a big girl like her to scale fence only to steal biscuits.pls they should rather help her to find solution to the bad spirit her villagers invoked in her not to srip her naked ,come on people

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ololadeking(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
Wait o... Mr. Newscaster. *You Say She Dodge Bullet*... Op i Beg You In The Name Of God. Its Too Early please...
i was thinking i was d only one who read that part; naija bloggers
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by redangel2017: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Let her be... Blame government .. She had to survive..
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Dlapezzi(m): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Curvy shit
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by stevecantrell: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2017
where's the curves ?

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by silver94(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Mods go deal with am, if him no censor am. Go read nairaland rules Mr. Man
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by JoshMedia: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Stupid marafuckers ( forgive my French). You degrade/denigrate humanity ( not just the subject) by this kind of act.

And for stealing biscuits of all things! Gosh! Then you post her pictures online for her born, unborn children.

Oh, I forgot they are all saints. Stealing is a crime. Those who committed this atrocity too should be prosecuted. It is a crime against humanity.

Funny how some guys are even cussing out the person who had the decency to cover her shame with colour.

This could be your sister. How would you feel if this happened to her?

This is pure barbarism.
True talk, but she shouldn't have gone that far

Stealing koda na
Kilo leto be
Let God just have mercy on Nigeria and wipe out poverty
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2017
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2017
stevecantrell:
where's the curves ?
Why are you wicked like this? Spanish fly of all drugs
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by makky555(f): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:

You can like to look for trouble shaa grin
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by kinggSamuel(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2017
This one has proved her criminal tendencies. By the way why did that cow cover her tit*ies
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by lathrowinger: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Developer
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Yekparikpa grin

Honestly she is very lucky see her beautiful smile and seductive body despite being despise for her sin....

I witnessed something like this in ijebu ogun state... A young lady stole eggs and indomie from a shop, and she was caught. Trust IJEBU boys they unclothed her to her undies leaving nothing for cover... It got to an extent when she could not bear the shame, shehad to run so fast looking for were to hide... Hmmm!! Boys followed her to were She was trying to seek refuge......
Na that day I begin dey fear some guys.... They had started having $ex with her... SMH
pervert everywhere..
They raped her for stealing? shocked
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by motun2017(f): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2017
castrol180:

Lady! You can do more than her...
how did you manage to escape from yabaleft? stop quoting me idiot
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Freeman50 post=61530191]A Facebook user identified as Arc Paschal Chike Umeobi said that this lady was caught by a vigilante in Ezinifite, a town in Anambra State.

The lady allegedly jumped the fence and burgled a building just to steal biscuit but luck ran out of her when one of the vigilantes percieved an unknown intruder and tried to stop her to prove she was good at what she does she tried to which prompted the vigilante to shot at her but she dodged the bullate and jumped through other fence and landed in another compound. the owners of the house had to raise an alarm and she was apprehended.

You should be arrested for murdering English Language serially
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
Wait o... Mr. Newscaster. You Say She Dodge Bullet... Op i Beg You In The Name Of God. Its Too Early please...
the vigilante shot at her but she dodge the bullet lol.
Amor the thing weak me
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by speedchariot(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Who did this jazz. Village Green leaf Doctor is at work
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by speedchariot(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2017
Dear,wickedness to humanity. They remote controlled her to shame. The devil cometh to destroy.

[color=#006600][/color]
Cfan:
steal BISCUIT ? this is certainly not ordinary''' for a big girl like her to scale fence only to steal biscuits.pls they should rather help her to find solution to the bad spirit her villagers invoked in her not to srip her naked ,come on people
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Why do we always want to humiliate people when we catch them stealing? What if their case is mental and the humiliation would not change them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.