Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (72416 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Elxandre:

They raped her for stealing? shocked

Yes...
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by phemi36(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2017
and yet d likes of Alison Deizani nd dbreal thieves are fully clothed with jewellery sef......... She was jst hungry obviously.
Wait o.... She dogde bullet � � � � such a wawu
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Hunger is fast dehumanizing folks in this country, turning them to animals daily. I mean for a grown up lady to steal biscuits is almost close to the 'eating from the dustbin' cliche of the late Umaru Dikko of the Shagari regime. The fact that she could be so dehumanized for that shows the shop owners are no better placed economically. Gone are the days you go follow your parents to the shops and receive a free candy from the attendants. Whether we like it or not, this country is on a downward spiral. A terminal decline only restructuring can slow and halt.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by diegwu01: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2017
With this our mentality, how do we progress as a country?
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by es144000: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2017
She might be a kleptomaniac because I don't understand how someone will take this risk because of biscuit
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Chibabe1(f): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmm..... her village people are using her picture to fan themselves
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Proffdada:
A strange case of kleptomania shocked
it has nothing to do with the govt
you've heard about rich celebrities that shoplift, right?

Kleptomania -- a fanciful word for an upper class thief
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by geedup(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2017
that guy on sky blue shirt is an onlooker......chai!!! #pervet
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Yekparikpa grin

Honestly she is very lucky see her beautiful smile and seductive body despite being despise for her sin....

I witnessed something like this in ijebu ogun state... A young lady stole eggs and indomie from a shop, and she was caught. Trust IJEBU boys they unclothed her to her undies leaving nothing for cover... It got to an extent when she could not bear the shame, shehad to run so fast looking for were to hide... Hmmm!! Boys followed her to were She was trying to seek refuge......
Na that day I begin dey fear some guys.... They had started having $ex with her... SMH
pervert everywhere..

I don't support stealing but in her case must be due to hunger. I would give her food, and talk to her inner most being, find way to empower her.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2017
handsomebanana:

Kleptomania -- a fanciful word for an upper class thief
lols noo
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Yinksdavid(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=61530327]Who be this person wen always de use crayon abi poster color de cover all these valuables

After u don settle down look am ,e reach our turn u paint am

Naaa thunder go fire ur small intestine undecided[/quot

Guy u too funny
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Oilandgas1(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who be this person wen always de use crayon abi poster color de cover all these valuables

Naaa thunder go fire ur small intestine undecided

Na correct thunder go fire the person
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2017
tintingz:
When will jungle justice stop in Nigeria.
when there's proper justice
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by castrol180(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2017
motun2017:
how did you manage to escape from yabaleft? stop quoting me idiot

You tried! How is work? Nymph...
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by funshiba(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who be this person wen always de use crayon abi poster color de cover all these valuables

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are insane Iswear!!!!
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Skidooo(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Kleptomania!!!
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by oyeezah(f): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2017
perverts!!! why do they always strip them
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by dohhnutt1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Chai! i being dey warned people like you...
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Stupid marafuckers ( forgive my French). You degrade/denigrate humanity ( not just the subject) by this kind of act.

And for stealing biscuits of all things! Gosh! Then you post her pictures online for her born, unborn children.

Oh, I forgot they are all saints. Stealing is a crime. Those who committed this atrocity too should be prosecuted. It is a crime against humanity.

Funny how some guys are even cussing out the person who had the decency to cover her shame with colour.

This could be your sister. How would you feel if this happened to her?

This is pure barbarism.

She's a THIEF!

SHE'S LUCK THAT TIRE ISN'T INVOLVED.

"...whoever comes to equity must come with clean hands".
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
Man in a woman's body. What a man can do, woman does better.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by preaches(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=DeadRat post=61530745]Wait o... Mr. Newscaster. You Say She Dodge Bullet... Op i Beg You In The Name Of God. Its Too Early please...
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by slavemerchant: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Amen
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Alao96(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Work of jazzzz ,insanity of village witches
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Factfinder1 post=61530921]Only God knows what the men wanted to see[/quote
we came 2 find fact abt those lovely tittiesgrin
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
lovely titties #grabs Vaselinegrin
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:

lol...I just tire o whether we different from those wey wey look am live there.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
If someone this old jumps a fence to steal biscuit, shouldn't the vigilante people caution her or shame her in another way instead of stripping her. If i were them i did buy a bowl of garri give let her drink till she is full. Give a strong warning.

PS - She sef no try, there is nothing wrong to ask for help or not to ask for food to eat.

Freeman50:
A Facebook user identified as Arc Paschal Chike Umeobi said that this lady was caught by a vigilante in Ezinifite, a town in Anambra State.

The lady allegedly jumped the fence and burgled a building just to steal biscuit but luck ran out of her when one of the vigilantes percieved an unknown intruder and tried to stop her to prove she was good at what she does she tried to which prompted the vigilante to shot at her but she dodged the bullate and jumped through other fence and landed in another compound. the owners of the house had to raise an alarm and she was apprehended.

https://www.netnaija.me/forum/general/crime/45213-nigerian-slay-queen-caught-disgraced-jumped-someones-fence-steal
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
tongue grin
Freeman50:
A Facebook user identified as Arc Paschal Chike Umeobi said that this lady was caught by a vigilante in Ezinifite, a town in Anambra State.

The lady allegedly jumped the fence and burgled a building just to steal biscuit but luck ran out of her when one of the vigilantes percieved an unknown intruder and tried to stop her to prove she was good at what she does she tried to which prompted the vigilante to shot at her but she dodged the bullate and jumped through other fence and landed in another compound. the owners of the house had to raise an alarm and she was apprehended.

https://www.netnaija.me/forum/general/crime/45213-nigerian-slay-queen-caught-disgraced-jumped-someones-fence-steal
nna mehn if tbis kind one jump enter my compound I go first of all hide am inside my room but,one thing is sure say that pussycat I go chop am till I tire then leave am later in the night to go. cheesy
Freeman50:

nna mehn if tbis kind one jump enter my compound I go first of all hide am inside my room but,one thing is sure say that pussycat I go chop am till I tire then leave am later in the night to go.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Yekparikpa grin

Honestly she is very cute see her beautiful smile and seductive body despite being despise for her crime ....

I witnessed something like this in ijebu ogun state... A young lady stole eggs and indomie from a shop, and she was caught. Trust IJEBU boys they unclothed her to her undies leaving nothing for cover... It got to an extent when she could not bear the shame, shehad to run so fast looking for were to hide... Hmmm!! Boys followed her to were She was trying to seek refuge......
Na that day I begin dey fear some guys.... They had started having $ex with her... SMH
pervert everywhere..
so they were having sex with her against her will? that's like rape! because she stole egg? you knew it was wrong what they were doing her and you did nothing?
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pearl05:

I don't support stealing but in her case must be due to hunger. I would give her food, and talk to her inner most being, find way to empower her.
Apparently they had sex with her against her will just because she stole food? Jeeez! what kinda country are these people from?
the poor girl was clearly hungry, Afraid and vulnerable
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:

obiaruku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.