Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (72391 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by philGeo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who be this person wen always de use crayon abi poster color de cover all these valuables

After u don settle down look am ,e reach our turn u paint am

Naaa thunder go fire ur small intestine undecided
Hahaha, you don't kill me with laugh.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
nawa, common biscuits she jumped fence.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Tex42(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
And they had to humiliate her in this manner just because she stole biscuit... Perverted stupid youths, striping a lady who stole ordinary biscuit while the main 'polithiefians' have been robbing ur destiny for decades and you are yet to step a foot to redeem ur selves.

It's a pity...
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Akious2k2(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
motun2017:
klepto or how else cn u explain dz madness? Ordinary biscuits? is it the same 10naira biscuits or its sweeter? i dont get
mechanics:
nawa, common biscuits she jumped fence.
It could be what she finally found in the house...
She probably didn't find something better than biscuit...
I'm just saying we can't conclude that's y she burgled the house

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Silvermoney: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
one4GOD:
very wrong, I watched the video and she mentioned she stole only biscuits in the house she entered. And from her narration where is came from was quite far, so this could have been a spell and for them to strip her naked and enjoying the show to me is very wrong and immature.

Where did you watch the video? I'd like to evaluate her claims.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Innocent112(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Stupid marafuckers ( forgive my French). You degrade/denigrate humanity ( not just the subject) by this kind of act.

And for stealing biscuits of all things! Gosh! Then you post her pictures online for her born, unborn children.

Oh, I forgot they are all saints. Stealing is a crime. Those who committed this atrocity too should be prosecuted. It is a crime against humanity.

Funny how some guys are even cussing out the person who had the decency to cover her shame with colour.

This could be your sister. How would you feel if this happened to her?

This is pure barbarism.

Gerara here
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by bmos(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who be this person wen always de use crayon abi poster color de cover all these valuables

They say the woman na thief. Pls boy na thief you wan look her kiniko? You want the spirit of thievery to enter and possess you?
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ooshinibos: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria is really a third world country , you don't treat women like this ...
why not call the police , oh well , your police is rubbish too
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Awon oniranu.. ..Mtchew
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Akious2k2:

It could be what she finally found in the house...
She probably didn't find something better than biscuit...
I'm just saying we can't conclude that's y she burgled the house
okay bro.
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Aadeyinka(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Freeman50:
A Facebook user identified as Arc Paschal Chike Umeobi said that this lady was caught by a vigilante in Ezinifite, a town in Anambra State.

The lady allegedly jumped the fence and burgled a building just to steal biscuit but luck ran out of her when one of the vigilantes percieved an unknown intruder and tried to stop her to prove she was good at what she does she tried to which prompted the vigilante to shot at her but she dodged the bullate and jumped through other fence and landed in another compound. the owners of the house had to raise an alarm and she was apprehended.

https://www.netnaija.me/forum/general/crime/45213-nigerian-slay-queen-caught-disgraced-jumped-someones-fence-steal
if investigsted very well , it wasn't
ordinary, must be under spell or insane
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 12:54am On Oct 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:

The thunder wey go fire am still dey receive tutorial from sango

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Konquest: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Freeman50:
A Facebook user identified as Arc Paschal Chike Umeobi said that this lady was caught by a vigilante in Ezinifite, a town in Anambra State.

The lady allegedly jumped the fence and burgled a building just to steal biscuit but luck ran out of her when one of the vigilantes percieved an unknown intruder and tried to stop her to prove she was good at what she does she tried to which prompted the vigilante to shot at her but she dodged the bullate and jumped through other fence and landed in another compound. the owners of the house had to raise an alarm and she was apprehended.

https://www.netnaija.me/forum/general/crime/45213-nigerian-slay-queen-caught-disgraced-jumped-someones-fence-steal
^^^^^
grin
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by cozyfbaby: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wonders in borno as unmarried women begs government to help them find husband

Sharing photos of spinsters based in a ward in Maiduguri, Borno state capital, Facebook user Alhaji ‎Bukar claimed the ladies reportedly made an appeal to Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima begging him to come to their aid because their singleness is taking a toll on them.
Read more here http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/wonders-borno-unmarried-women-begs-government-help-find-husband/

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by cozyfbaby: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
See the Director who commit suicide after his wife give birth to triplet

Edward Soje, a Director in the Kogi State Civil Service, has allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself on a tree in Lokoja, the state capital.

Soje’s body was discovered on a tree behind the mammy market at the Maigumeri barracks, in Lokoja.

The 54-year-old is said to have committed suicide 10 days after his wife of 17 years gave birth to a set of male triplets in a private hospital in Abuja.

Read more here http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gist/see-director-commit-suicide-wife-give-birth-triplet/

Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Konquest: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Freeman50:

^^^^^^
This is so surreal...
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 29, 2018
In australia u would be sued posting a persons naked picture. Stripping ppl is wrong. Nigeria needs to better itself. Its such a beautiful place with beautiful scenery and ppl and cultures but the way ppl are treated....this poor girl was hungry no doubt very hungry otherwise knowing what could happen had she got caught was obviously a risk she knew yet still done it. No one should go hungry. No one should be stripped naked. I love nigerian ppl and the love of my life is nigerian but cmon ppl ur perving on some poor girl being degraded by perverts who have probably done worse crimes than stealing a damn biscuit. God bless this girl i hope her life becomes all she dreams it to be xxxxxxx
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Aadeyinka(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2018
Freeman50:

she is either insane or under curse,all efforts to steal biscuits, crazy dey her system if u check well
Re: Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Kemight15: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
pyyxxaro:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.