Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. (4251 Views)

Help Me Am Only Sexually Attracted To One Person, In The Whole World. / I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Owned By Igbos And Yorubas / If You're A Lady And One Person Doesn't Woo You In A Day, Check Yourself Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Fongido(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
There's something I have been observing here.

I strongly believe that the owner of that Iamkashybaby account is Iamj.
The guy is the one operating both accounts. He's using it to seek cheap popularity.
He's been trying to outsmart us.
I don't know what the world is turning into. I don't know what people will gain from living a fake life.
Damn. prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmm, that dude again? The other time was a war thread he had with someone which even got to FP

I think I ll be needing some popcorn here as usual...
Ayam coming....who else is interested?...

2 Likes

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Ladyjumong(f): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
undecided
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by hibiscus76(f): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Oh yeah? Lol
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fongido:

The guy is the one operating both accounts. He's using it to seek cheap popularity.
I don't know what the world is turning into. I don't know what people will gain from living a fake life.
Damn. prove me wrong.

Wehdone mr observer
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Space reserved.
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by benega: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
I've always had my doubts about the duo. This should be interesting

2 Likes

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Fongido(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sexy20:
Hmmm, that dude again? The other time was a war thread he had with someone which even got to FP

I think I ll be needing some popcorn here as usual...
Ayam coming....who else is interested?...
No time to exchange words with him. I just feel like exposing him. he can't fool everyone.

1 Like

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Blackhawk01: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Izz nor your fault, the sun dey scorching. Opolo e ti yo bi ori... undecided cheesy
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fongido:

Damn. prove me wrong.

grin

U can wail and waggle ur tongue out if u want too...IDGAF.

If u want u can jump off the bridge with ur thread..I DON'T CARE AT ALL...coz like u and the rest of the hoodrats will always jerk off every time y'all see our monikers..

So yes, enjoy ur little limelight cool

6 Likes

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Fongido(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

If u want u can jump off the bridge with ur thread..I DON'T CARE AT ALL...coz like u and the rest of the hoodrats will always jerk off every time y'all see our monikers..

So you think that's an achievement? olodo

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fongido:

So you think that's an achievement? olodo

I don't wanna waste my time to a nonentity explaining shii.. cool

1 Like

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Homeboiy: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
And how e take concern us angry
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kashybaby is J? Op, try again.

2 Likes

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by olaleks007(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Fongido(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I don't wanna waste my time to a nonentity explaining shii.. cool

You have wasted your time already living fake life.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
I doubt that.
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Spewing trash !! undecided undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Adukey(f): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
What are your proofs that they are one and the same person? Hope you not just assuming?

1 Like

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Nedfed(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fongido:

Damn. prove me wrong.

Is non of ur business bro
Is a free world
If you like create 60 acct
Seun never complain
So why you worried?
In as much is not using it to scam or abuse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin
Tahra & Airforce are the same too

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by VERAissaBAE(f): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by chiraqDemon(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lemme stand here and peep

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
No wonder he/she came trolling on sexuality section
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by horlahsunbo225(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Vbbb
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by iamJ(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
make i test my new gif grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
RB007:
grin
Tahr.a & Airforce are the same too

gringringrin
This is ridiculous.
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by iamJ(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

ops am mentioning myself cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by BluntBoy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fongido:

Damn. prove me wrong.

You are wrong, bro. They are two different people.
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by BluntBoy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
RB007:
grin
Tahra & Airforce are the same too

gringringrin
Impossicant.
Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Impossicant.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Iamj And Iamkashybaby Accounts Is Owned By One Person. by Fongido(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Adukey:
What are your proofs that they are one and the same person? Hope you not just assuming?
Many female accounts here are owned by boys.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Handsome Guy On NL / Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! / 59secs Man !!!busty Lady Blast Her Man Before S£x, Cause Fight Between Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.