Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Owned By Igbos And Yorubas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Owned By Igbos And Yorubas (403 Views)

I Am Beginning To Hate Men / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males / I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Owned By Igbos And Yorubas by Ilamina(f): 12:37am On Dec 25, 2018
They are always criticizing other Nigerians

Igbo men dissing other tribe girls if they are loud
And Yorubas calling other Nigerian girls useless
When Igbos diss them, they finish the business

Yoruba calling other people razz
Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Owned By Igbos And Yorubas by Jayslicky: 12:40am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to all nairalander, like this comment for a lovely day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Owned By Igbos And Yorubas by meobizy(f): 1:55am On Dec 25, 2018
Onila, thunder fire you!

(1) (Reply)

70-year-old Woman Engaged To Her Age-long Ex / How Did You Meet Your First Love? / Top 20 Signs You Are Wasting Your Time On Him – Never Ignore #18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.