Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion (2666 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by ogologoamu: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tripleoluwa:

of cos. We have a democratically elected president, members of parliament, governors etc..

I can't help your "solution".
Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by toofit007: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Hahahahahaha… see logic, so bravery no longer runs in una blood… if na Afonja na another thing we go hear grin grin
you speak like a fool, so she should go and fight the federal government when she is not immune in any form to do that...... Mr man pls grow some brain. she is already having a lawyer who is immune and brave to fight the government through the judicial channels, so why would she be disturbed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by gidgiddy: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tripleoluwa:
We are all familiar with the current political issues threatening the unity of the country, particularly the IPOB issue.

Through a statement released by the spoke person of IPOB, claiming that the Fg is holding Nnamdi Kanu after raiding his home. All I see is a grand scheme to make him evade his court case, hence the accusation against the Fg. The present Fg as we all know is not a coward. The Fg didn't deny taken El Zakizaki into custody, same way they won't deny taken Nnamdi Kanu if they had him in their custody, cos his group has been proscribed and he is a wanted man.

Now, with this accusation against the Fg, and if the accusation is false, that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding somewhere but IPOB insist that the Fg is holding him, what IPOB failed to realise is that they are technically pushing the guy into oblivion. As it is now, Nnamdi Kanu cannot talk cos IPOB, his lawyer, FFK and his other admirers have successfully gagged him with the Fg story.

In my opinion, the future of the Biafra struggle, with Nnamdi Kanu in the vanguard is not helped with his disappearance claim by IPOB against the Fg and other people propagating the same story. Except another person is ready to continue the struggle, cos to me, he is not playing a smart game. Will he now appear suddenly and claim that he escaped from the custody of the NA? In essence, the disappearance accusation against the Fg will only make him evade his court case. How about continuation of the Biafra struggle?

Even the silence of his wife is not helping the accusation against the Fg. How can her husband be missing and she is not talking, even when the group her husband is leading is accusing the Fg? I expected her to join the fray and wail the loudest!

Time go tell

You are writting this based on the assumption that Nnamdi Kanu is in hiding.

What about the other possibility that he was killed or is Army custody?

Even with the many videos of the Army invading Nnamdi Kanu's house, the Nigerian Army still claims that they never went there.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tripleoluwa:

you are arguing like a child. Talk correct something.

I'm not against Nnamdi Kanu. I'm against some of his approach. Wat I raised up dia is what is playing out. argue in that direction
You and who is arguing
When will you realize that Biafra is non of your concern
Why can't you people just face your lovely abokki bu*tts that you love so much

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by CrtlAltDel: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
toofit007:
[s]you speak like a fool, so she should go and fight the federal government when she is not immune in any form to do that...... Mr man pls grow some brain. she is already having a lawyer who is immune and brave to fight the government through the judicial channels, so why would she be disturbed[/s]?
Seriously grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5971076_img20170911210833906_jpegc5b007d3d2050d759e01074c8ae3d0bf
Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
gidgiddy:

You are writting this based on the assumption that Nnamdi Kanu is in hiding.

What about the other possibility that he was killed or is Army custody?

Even with the many videos of the Army invading Nnamdi Kanu's house, the Nigerian Army still claims that they never went there.

You are correct. My assumption is that he is hiding. I might be wrong.

If the NA killed or took him to their custody, that is good for the biafra struggle cos I expected a solidarity march like the type El Zakizaki followers do from time to time. Even his wife, who just had a baby can mobilize women and march to abuja in protest for the release of her husband. Mere saying Fg took or killed him is not enough, moreso, the wife is not talking, no protest march, at least something to give that accusation credence.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by Tripleoluwa(m): 12:09am On Oct 19, 2017
toofit007:
you speak like a fool, so she should go and fight the federal government when she is not immune in any form to do that...... Mr man pls grow some brain. she is already having a lawyer who is immune and brave to fight the government through the judicial channels, so why would she be disturbed?

She can mobilize nursing mothers like herself, alongside women organisations, and march to the FCT so as to add credence to the claim that the Fg is holding her husband. Since she's not doing that, her silence fuelled my suspicion that Nnamdi Kanu might be hiding

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by Successdude(m): 12:42am On Oct 19, 2017
ogologoamu:
"...cos his group has been proscribed and he is a wanted man".

When was his group proscribed, before or after his abduction?.
bro thankyu.... All these sycophants.. Me i found other questionable and incredible lines in this crap. Really the op is an evil person n he shall be treated as his mind wish others
Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by Tripleoluwa(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2017
Successdude:
bro thankyu.... All these sycophants.. Me i found other questionable and incredible lines in this crap. Really the op is an evil person n he shall be treated as his mind wish others

I'm d op. What evil are you talking about? I'm not a total enemy of IPOB. I love the awareness they created in people. I even opened a thread about it. Check the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4090875/what-think-nnamdi-kanu-led

If you read my first post very well, you will realize that I'm not totally against IPOB, but I am against some of the tactics and many of their demands. Click the link up there and see what I expected them to have done

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by Tripleoluwa(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2017
authehighness:
Why did God make,foolishness very cheap.op,receive sense, you need it.

I made better use of my brain because you failed to decipher my true intention in the post. Click on the link below and see what I think Nnamdi Kanu should have done

Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by Successdude(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2017
Tripleoluwa:

I'm d op. What evil are you talking about? I'm not a total enemy of IPOB. I love the awareness they created in people. I even opened a thread about it. Check the link below:

If you read my first post very well, you will realize that I'm not totally against IPOB, but I am against some of the tactics and many of their demands. Click the link up there and see what I expected them to have done
Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by toofit007: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Tripleoluwa:

She can mobilize nursing mothers like herself, alongside women organisations, and march to the FCT so as to add credence to the claim that the Fg is holding her husband. Since she's not doing that, her silence fuelled my suspicion that Nnamdi Kanu might be hiding
that is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but she will not do any of your said, cos she never requested for your opinion. she is playing the games according to the dictate of her legal advisers and she must follow the rule of law.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by Tripleoluwa(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2017
toofit007:
that is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but she will not do any of your said, cos she never requested for your opinion. she is playing the games according to the dictate of her legal advisers and she must follow the rule of law.

Yes, she didn't seek my opinion, but sense has prevail on me as a conscientious citizen.

Rule of law does not mean she cannot protest. In fact, her lawyers should encourage it to further put pressure on the Fg
Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by toofit007: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tripleoluwa:

Yes, she didn't seek my opinion, but sense has prevail on me as a conscientious citizen.

Rule of law does not mean she cannot protest. In fact, her lawyers should encourage it to further put pressure on the Fg
it is your opinion as I said earlier, and such opinion is not valid in the discus of things relating to situations on ground. thank God she is having a highly cognitive inclined lawyer who will never consider this your useless opinion because it lack the necessary logic that ipob works with.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by Tripleoluwa(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
toofit007:
it is your opinion as I said earlier, and such opinion is not valid in the discus of things relating to situations on ground. thank God she is having a highly cognitive inclined lawyer who will never consider this your useless opinion because it lack the necessary logic that ipob works with.

Since it is my personal opinion and I'm entitled to it, don't call it useless.

Peaceful protest isn't a bad Idea. Over the years, it has proven to be a tool used to arm twist the govt everywhere in the WORLD
Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by Tripleoluwa(m): 6:38am On Oct 20, 2017
ogologoamu:

I can't help your "solution".

I cannot help you too.. Cos you failed to reason along the path of fact. Is our current president, parliament members, governors and local governments chairmen and councillors not elected thru the ballots? Is electing leaders thru the ballots not part of democratic process?

If Wat I typed up there is true and you know it, why then are you saying another thing?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Is Pushing Nnamdi Kanu Into Oblivion by toofit007: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2017
Tripleoluwa:

Since it is my personal opinion and I'm entitled to it, don't call it useless.

Peaceful protest isn't a bad Idea. Over the years, it has proven to be a tool used to arm twist the govt everywhere in the WORLD

just as we peacefully protested and we were massacred all over BIAFRA LAND and at the end they tag us terrorists. how many of our dead have you been able to resuscitate back to life? now your useless self is of the opinion that she should engage in peace protest so that she can be neutralise before her mission is accomplished. I still maintained that your opinion is very useless and lack basic logic. if worse comes, you can help her to protest peaceful in any place of your choice in the country..... you shall be well noticed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former DSS Boss Reveal Those Behind Benue Attack / Nigeria Army Received First Batch Of Tanks From China / Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.