Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? (3957 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Martin0(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
lefulefu:
of course yes there are ladies who love violent men and men who beat up women.there are some wey go even urge the man to hit dem and dat it Turns them on.i have seen very weird looking ladies like dat.even Jim iyke the time he dey date steph nora did allege dat steph always love it when it hits or beats her.that sometimes she even provoke him on purpose and when he starts beating her it always leads to sex.anytime u hear a lady saying she wants to date a strong man she is actually saying she wants to date a man who beats up women.

Ohcheesycheesy
I just tire for ladies ooo
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Holuwarphunke(f): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Forgive him and just forget about the relationship.A guy that you have not marry and he beat you like this if you now marry him what will he do to you.
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Which kin beating be this
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Finstar: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Which kin beating be this

Beating of life tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by yetty247(f): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
If she is stupid should walk away ,he has already tarnished her beauty so nothing remain. The woman should go down on her knees beg him for forgiveness.

Is that the advice you will give to your younger sister?
Re: My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? by Finstar: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

'A Woman Having Large Breasts Makes Men Stupid' - Founder Of The Boob Movement, / Is This True About God? (Screenshots) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.