Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. (2923 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by maleekfrenzy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Opened this thread so that both guys and ladies can share that ridiculous or stupid or should i say absurd accusation ur partner has ever given u. let me start.

She accused me of being a golddigger, now here re the reasons y the accusation is stupid .
shebi it's someone that has Gold u would dig from, I hope u guys understand what I mean.
secondly, I do all the spending.
I've never requested a Penny from her before.

The reason y she said I'm a gold digger is because most of my friends re like that. their gf's spends for them alot. So she's now saying that since my friends re like that, y won't i be like that. Imagine.

Share yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by RoyalBlak007: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
♤ Too nice
sad
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by banjicom(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
angry cheating!!!!
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Helping a girl who appears to be more beautiful than she is...So she automatically believed I was fucking her in secret...
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by maleekfrenzy(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ Too nice
sad
been accused of that also before.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
She said I spend too much grin
Another time she'll complain in don't buy her gifts grin
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by supervillain52(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pls op hw can i get her number.make she call gold miner adoncare

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by maleekfrenzy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
supervillain52:
Pls op hw can i get her number.make she call gold miner adoncare
she no get shingbain... don't waste your time.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by supervillain52(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
she no get shingbain... don't waste your time.
Gf without money is dat 1 a gf

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by gqboyy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Rape
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Don't remind me of that beast of a guy, made to almost become lesbian
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Too cool
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
lol..nothing maybe cos I'm too cool tongue
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mynd44:
Too cool
thought you said you don't have a girlfriend sad
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Holuwarphunke(f): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
cheating
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by maleekfrenzy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Holuwarphunke:
cheating
that one isn't ridiculous naaa...it depends on the situation Sha.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Mynd44: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

thought you said you don't have a girlfriend sad
Ex
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mynd44:
Ex
okay
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by pocohantas(f): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
He said I am possessed... undecided
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Alecssander(m): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
cheating while i wasnt
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by AlexCk: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ex tho,

Accused me of not always being angry when she messes up or at fault. Lol, i mostly smile when she apologies, one time she just snapped, she was like, 'can't u just scold me for once, yell or at least get angry now, haba'

Omo, i shock sha. Lol,
Weird tho.
Still can't believe that sentence i heard.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by aumeehn: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol..nothing maybe cos I'm too cool tongue
undecided undecided

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by aumeehn: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
AlexCk:
Ex tho,

Accused me of not always being angry when she messes up or at fault. Lol, i mostly smile when she apologies, one time she just snapped, she was like, 'can't u just scold me for once, yell or at least get angry now, haba'

Omo, i shock sha. Lol,
Weird tho.
Still can't believe those sentences i heard.

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by LoRdCaT(m): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
AlexCk:
Ex tho,

Omo, i shock sha. Lol,
Weird tho.
Still can't believe that sentence i heard.
She obviously likes being dominated.
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by AlexCk: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
LoRdCaT:
She obviously likes being dominated.

Probably, until they'll dominate her with punches and slaps, she no go happy grin
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by LoRdCaT(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
AlexCk:

Probably, until they'll dominate her with punches and slaps, she no go happy grin
Lol.. girls like being punished when they misbehave bro
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
pocohantas:
He said I am possessed... undecided
[i] Wetin you do wey make the guy make that kind accusation? cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by AlexCk: 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Lol.. girls like being punished when they misbehave bro

Silent treatment seems better than yelling like a maniac tho, bro
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by LoRdCaT(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2017
AlexCk:

Silent treatment seems better than yelling like a maniac tho, bro
Definitely bro, I never asked you to start yelling at girls. But don't smile and don't frown either. keep a straight face, keep her guessing your emotions and trust me she will beg until she goes crazy.

Then if you are feeling merciful, tell her how much of a bad girl she has been, give her few spanks( sexual spanks) and punish her wink

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 20, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Definitely bro, I never asked you to start yelling at girls. But don't smile and don't frown either. keep a straight face, keep her guessing your emotions and trust me she will beg until she goes crazy.

Then if you are feeling merciful, tell her how much of a bad girl she has been, give her few spanks( sexual spanks) and punish her wink
Anyone who takes advice from this guy is doomed to have a terrible lovelife.grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by LoRdCaT(m): 12:24am On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
Anyone who takes advice from this guy is doomed to have a terrible lovelife.grin
Are you stalking me? grin

Anyway, you have made a huge claim, defend it!
Re: What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. by AlexCk: 5:30am On Oct 20, 2017
LoRdCaT:

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shares Chat With Friend's Babe Who Cursed Him For Refusing To Sex Her / How Single Mothers In Nigeria Destroy Their Boys Lives / Men Are My Fans, Let Them Enjoy Me - Pantless Dancer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.